Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Weird, random and useless thoughts about the world Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Crazy?
what?
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
you insolent little ***!
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
uhm yes, problem???
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
NOOO never!!!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
*ç%*%*ç%ç ?????
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Dae Stelaire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:35 am
Here you can post the most random and weird things you have ever thought about god and the world.
arrow Are there any crazy ideas on your mind that you want the world to know?
arrow What useless information has ever passed through your brain?

Share it!

Here a couple of ideas:

question What if god has swallowed us all and now we live in his stomach? The air around us is like acid, thats why we all have to die. One day the acid will kill us all, no matter how hard we are to digest. When god drinks it rains and we know that he was thirsty. After we die we end up in gods toilet and after that in the canalization.

question What if we just lived for one single day? Would we grow from an infand to an adult in just a few hours? How would we spend that day?

Now I'm looking forward to read your crazy ideas!

heart Dae Stelaire heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:05 am
What if...

Psychosis is the future of human psychological evolution?

Think about it. As the world continues to evolve, we bring more and more advanced science into this world, creating social problems that never existed in past centuries. For example: Online relationships, digital responsibility, learning to drive, social security, nuclear war, space exploration, proton bombs, urbanization, implantation, cable television, etc.

Some of this technology creates incredible stress in individuals, leading them to become detached from reality, or suffer depression and commit suicide.

According to good old Darwinism, the fittest will survive. In today's world, those most mentally suited to handle the state of the world are the insane, the psychotic, and the murderers. The detachment from social norms and social responsibility that exists within them may just allow them to prosper above the rest of us.

And presented with the decision, do you struggle to remain part of the human society, becoming evermore stressed and torn, or do you free yourself from the chains or reality, at the cost of your sanity and morality?

Awiergan Resurrection

Dae Stelaire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:33 am
Awiergan, your thoughts are very good! Haha you should be a philosopher.... mrgreen
I only have a couple more simple thoughts.

arrow What would happen if everything was made out of sweets? All the water turns into chocolate, grass is made out of little gummy worms and chewing gum grows on trees...
I think I'd eat till I would be immensely fat and then die from the overdose of sugar mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:03 pm
What if the solar system is actually an atom and we are just part of soemthing much bigger, like a giant teacup? I was listening to BIlly Connolly talk about this, and it seems to make sense to me. If you look at the solar system then the sun is the nucleus and all tha planets are going around it like electrons. We dont know that we are part of something bigger because we cant see it, its just too big. Just like little microscopic animals in ponds can't contemplate on our existance  

Iconised Ghost

Dae Stelaire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:20 pm
@Ghost: Have you seen man in black? Your idea makes me think of of that whole universe in the cats collar.
This conception is not as absurd as others, it could very well be true. Makes me kind of paranoid, thinking about it... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:46 pm
I haven't seen Man in Black, but it sounds interesting mrgreen Why be paranoid? I think its quite a nice idea, being part of a cup of tea  

Iconised Ghost

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:18 pm
Dae Stelaire
@Ghost: Have you seen man in black? Your idea makes me think of of that whole universe in the cats collar.
This conception is not as absurd as others, it could very well be true. Makes me kind of paranoid, thinking about it... mrgreen

Don't you mean Men in Black?

I heart that movie. It was really funny.

YAY MOVIES 4laugh

I thought of something while watching an anime.

What if our entire universe was just a TV show for beings in another universe and for our entire lives we have been acting out a script written by writers in that other dimention without our knowlege.

To the people in that universe, we would just be actors in a show, them not knowing that for us, it isn't a TV show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:21 pm
Oh! Well in that case i have seen men in black. But i dont remember the cat collar thing  

Iconised Ghost

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:07 pm
I prefer not to post my own theories on that sort of thing. I only discuss that with VERY trusted and close people...of which I know about 3...

Though that first idea made me wonder randomly: Wouldn't mean that fat people would live longer cus there's more to digest?

Edit: I got weird and decided to read the other replies AFTER posting...so here're my replies to those ninja

@ Awiergan: You make quite and interesting and, to my mind, logical point. I think if that is so then I am currently on the rope bridge of evolution and trying to decide whether to struggle my way back before the rope snaps or not...

@ Dae Stelaire's sweetness thing: If that happened...I would die... surprised ne of the few people in the world who really doesn't like sweets that much:

@ Iconised Ghost: A lot of people think of that for some reason. It is an interesting thought, but thinking of it like the cat collar thing...what if someone shakes us really hard?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:07 pm
What if flys ruled the world?
What if all we had to eat on the entirer eath was bananas?
did you know an't is in the dictionary?or is it?
why is life not treated proper?
So many questions!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes gonk  

lu_rockz

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:13 pm
eek
So many questions, alright.
... I've always wondered what it would be like if you were able to read minds: telepathy. What would you see/hear? Other people's minds could be so radically different, that crazy little insight could change everything!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:17 pm
. tora wings .
eek
... I've always wondered what it would be like if you were able to read minds: telepathy. What would you see/hear? Other people's minds could be so radically different, that crazy little insight could change everything!
Aye, that it could. o,o I try not to think about that though...cus a while back I had this paranoia that everyone else could read minds and for some reason I couldn't and nobody had told me...and I'd freak cus my mind is a smut/horror theater. gonk  

YukaSilkenFur

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:20 pm
YukaSilkenFur
. tora wings .
eek
Aye, that it could. o,o I try not to think about that though...cus a while back I had this paranoia that everyone else could read minds and for some reason I couldn't and nobody had told me...and I'd freak cus my mind is a smut/horror theater. gonk

I've had that paranoia too! I hate that feeling, that everyone's in on something you've been left out of.
Like The Truman Show.. Now that's a concept.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:43 pm
mmsloth
So many questions!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes gonk

if all we had to eat were bananas i'd die >.<  

Iconised Ghost

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:55 pm
Iconised Ghost
mmsloth

if all we had to eat were bananas i'd die >.<

Me too, I hate the Goddamn things. gonk  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas