Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Lol, I spoke with Lanzer about prosthetic penises. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:21 pm
Actually, he was probably the only admins I hadn't gotten a reply from. At least, until now. Anywho, I asked him about the gender change feature. I had a thread in SF asking why gender changes were still being charged for. The DI says that it's a temporary feature, yet it's been here for over three years. So I asked Lanzer if they were still planning to take it down, or replace it.

And I got this response:
Quote:
We have got our hands full with a number of new projects, and the feature to change your looks through a store had been in the back burner for a long time. ToT For the time being, things like re-working your avatar will still be free.

And speaking of new features, we are finishing up on a new quest. Stay tuned for details!

-Derek

What does this mean? It means they're going to eventually add a plastic surgeon NPC, for eye/sking/gender changes.

Sex change stores are coming to gaia. gonk Go buy yourselves some prosthetic penises.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:26 pm
Wait a minute--what?  

Lily the Pink

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:55 pm
If they're prosthetic... Do you still get stiffies?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:39 am
...Does it matter? You're always in your boxers anyway. I have yet to see the option of adding an erection to your male avatar.

@Trevor: O___o Plastic surgeon? ******** you know it avatars will be getting implants and lip surgery and liposuction (yes, for all those fatass avatars) and who knows what else.  

Pachelbel Canon

Fire_Princess_Kenzi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:41 am
wow... as if we really need a plastic surgeon NPC, if anything they should make some of the hairstyles cheaper. who here would go out and spend $60 on a haircut??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:45 am
Fire_Princess_Kenzi
wow... as if we really need a plastic surgeon NPC, if anything they should make some of the hairstyles cheaper. who here would go out and spend $60 on a haircut??
People with more dollars than sense. razz

I hope the new quest isn't a sponsored one, even though it probably will be. gonk  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:30 pm
my hair cut is about 60 bucks. with highlights though  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:43 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Fire_Princess_Kenzi
People with more dollars than sense. razz

I hope the new quest isn't a sponsored one, even though it probably will be. gonk
Haha, puns. xd

He kinda just ignored your entire question it seemed for the most part, or just felt the need to put in a shameless plug for the new quest coming up.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:07 pm
Fire_Princess_Kenzi

I pay NZ$80 for my hair cut emo but thats for cut and three colours ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:32 pm
Iconised Ghost
Fire_Princess_Kenzi

I pay NZ$80 for my hair cut emo but thats for cut and three colours ^_^

What is this harcut you speak of? Mega_monkey <----- Hasn't cut his hair in a month ^-^  

mega_monkey

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:34 pm
Fire_Princess_Kenzi
*raises paw* D: all the time... kitty gets her hair colored all kinds of pretty colors...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:31 pm
xd i get a simple cut then dye my hair with a kit its like $25 Can all together  

Fire_Princess_Kenzi

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:44 pm
EMC-Monkey

With prosthetics p***s; it's ALWAYS UP! biggrin *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:47 pm
Artanus
EMC-Monkey

xd theres nothing like saying i love you with a stiffy in your pants xd  

Fire_Princess_Kenzi

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Fire_Princess_Kenzi
Artanus
EMC-Monkey

xd theres nothing like saying i love you with a stiffy in your pants xd

"Its my d**k in a box!"
xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items