Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
its snowin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it snow fo u
  no
  YES
View Results

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:37 pm
her im at its snowing yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh
im in NC  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:12 pm
It never snows here mrgreen thank god  

Iconised Ghost

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:10 pm
Ok then.....>.< Congratz on the ehh...snow...0.o (it always snows where i am)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:32 pm
2 days ago (thursday) it snowerd but it dissapeared b4 the next mornin so we had school. ANd congrats on the snlow i guess.  

S L A S H I I E

Number Xlll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:19 pm
Lucky you;it doesn't hardly get cold where i live, let alone snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:27 pm
It's been snowing here, on and off for the last four days or so.

I'm in Columbia, SC. It's never supposed to snow here. It's five degrees hotter here than the rest of the state, save for the beach.  

Awiergan Resurrection

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:37 pm
we don't get snow where i live.

we get INSANE ICE STORMS that shut down cities for days.

i have pics. seriously.

crying sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:46 pm
bluegrass cat

i have pics. seriously.

crying sucks.

I know what you mean. We had several of those when I lived in Greenville, SC. We had over a 50% blackout for a whole week. It was like a disaster zone. So many people wandering around public areas, because they had no heat/water/food in their house.  

Awiergan Resurrection

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:57 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat

i have pics. seriously.

crying sucks.

I know what you mean. We had several of those when I lived in Greenville, SC. We had over a 50% blackout for a whole week. It was like a disaster zone. So many people wandering around public areas, because they had no heat/water/food in their house.

my family has an emergency plan in place, which is kinda scary in and of itself. rofl

if we're @ home when it hits, we're supposed to sit tight, pack up the kitties and wait until my daddy shows up to take us both to either grandma's casa and my daddy's girlfriend's house ((both of which have been outfitted with the latest in personal generators courtesy of daddy's a**l nature)). if we're with mama, we wait it out with her in relative comfort since she's got loads of backup supplies and heats her home with propane ((so there's always enough with the two backup tanks)).

actually, that's basically the plan no matter what natural disaster strikes, except a few other plans involve angel's massive gun/knife collection.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:03 pm
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat

i have pics. seriously.

crying sucks.

my family has an emergency plan in place, which is kinda scary in and of itself. rofl

if we're @ home when it hits, we're supposed to sit tight, pack up the kitties and wait until my daddy shows up to take us both to either grandma's casa and my daddy's girlfriend's house ((both of which have been outfitted with the latest in personal generators courtesy of daddy's a**l nature)). if we're with mama, we wait it out with her in relative comfort since she's got loads of backup supplies and heats her home with propane ((so there's always enough with the two backup tanks)).

actually, that's basically the plan no matter what natural disaster strikes, except a few other plans involve angel's massive gun/knife collection.

sweatdrop

But what if it's a deadly viral outbreak and dad has already been turned into a flesh eating mutant zombie? Do you already have solid-steel fortifications in place, or are you evacuating to the nearest off-shore platform and waiting it out?  

Awiergan Resurrection

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:17 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat

i have pics. seriously.

crying sucks.

sweatdrop

But what if it's a deadly viral outbreak and dad has already been turned into a flesh eating mutant zombie? Do you already have solid-steel fortifications in place, or are you evacuating to the nearest off-shore platform and waiting it out?

actually, we live on the 2nd floor with a large veranda to shoot zombies off of. and angel has this evacuation idea ((i won't call it a plan because that would only acknowledge his insanity)) where we'll battle through the streets to get to where he works, where there are THOUSANDS of guns and bullets and beef jerky. sweatdrop

and, we do actually have a farm waaaaaaaaaaay out in the middle of nowhere where the nearest neighbor is over two miles away, so i guess we could even set up a survivors' colony. xd ha!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:36 am
Yeah, it just snowed last night. What does that mean? Shoveling! Yay. stare

It always snows in the winter here in NY  

Artanus

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:54 am
I used to live up north, and we got 5 feet of snow. No big deal to me.

Now I live down south, and it is funny when it flurries, and some kid screams, "IT'S A BLIZZARD! WE'RE GONNA DIE!" They were serious too, because most people here have never seen snow. It is quite funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:27 pm
I wish it would snow here. I live in CA but i was born in Michigan so i miss the snow that i dont really remember  

Snoopy McBeagle

Ashon_Superior

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Lucky you, it never really snows in texas, well it does but i'm not far enough north to really get snow...
Just hail, lots and lots of hail...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces