Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
girls that like yaoi? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you could change an anime characters sex orientation which would it be?
  the gundam pilots from gundam wing
  keiichi from oh my goddess
  neither
View Results

Chris de Medich

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:18 am
well its pretty simple, many girls love yaoi so i want to do an inquiry as to why they love it so much, for some guys i guess its not unsurprising to watch anime that has yuri content, but for girls im just wondering what makes it so, interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:20 pm
It's hard to say why. It's just something you like or don't like. I guess it's just like how some people just don't or do like anime/manga. That's just how I feel. I don't really know if you'll get that. >.<  

HarukaMisono

Teka_The_Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:35 pm
mm... good question...

I guess its just appealing, because its such a more... what's the word?
different idea?

If you think of it this way, maybe its just the guys... they're often super god looking... and then they just have that new age love... just a twit on old ideas...

sort of like guys and yuri...

Quote:
It's hard to say why. It's just something you like or don't like. I guess it's just like how some people just don't or do like anime/manga. That's just how I feel. I don't really know if you'll get that. >.<

but in the end, I guess, all I can do is agree with her...sigh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:46 am
I asked my best friend too because she loves yaoi with all her heart and she said it would be nice seeing two cute guys at once without some girls around that could be seen as a rival.

Well..it's a point

Keyrus

FreakyScaryAndLoveable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:11 am
A couple of my friends and I like yaoi so ya i think its hot...sometimes a little weird 3nodding User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:37 am
you know i never really thought about why i like it but i'll have to agree with what pretty much everyone else said...it's really great to see two hot guys with no girls around to muddle anything

also Teka_The_Wanderer i love your signature!  

Semira Nox

Teka_The_Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:31 pm
thanks I love it too sweatdrop

Oh! but yeah... its not really something you can explain just something you your understood to like or not like... 3nodding

girls gotta have their moments too... xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:55 pm
Well Guy on guy action hasn't quite caught on in the west the same way girl on girl has among men. So in general, it's probably why it isn't so popular yet. It seems that amongst Japanese people, the sex expectations are somewhat more even. Guys get objectified just like girls do. It seems like they're cleaner and care more about presentation than American men do. But that's just my experience.  

Naztakuan

--the Wicked Die Alone--

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:37 pm
My perspective is a bit difficult to explain, but let's see:

I'm actually not huge fan of yaoi, but one of my absolute favorite fanfic subjects of all time is SasuNaru [Sasuke&Naruto] heart *squee~*
It's sooo hott, and It's absolutely adorable...especially considering that in the actual manga/anime Naruto, Sasuke and Naruto have real chemistry. (That kiss scene in the first volume? So cute! ...even if it was an accident... X3)

But, yeah, that's really the only yaoi I like. Not that I've read or seen many, but still.

I dunno, maybe it's just because I was such a huge fan of Naruto to begin with... :sigh: Like I said, it's hard to explain. confused

[[BTW, before anyone goes off spewing spoilers, I don't watch ahead in the Japanese anime or anything; I'm just reading the manga and I'm ONLY JUST NOW ON VOL. 28! PLEASE NO SPOILERZZZZ!!! domokun ]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:40 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image  

--the Wicked Die Alone--

Gynn

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:47 pm
i like yaoi, particularly the manlykind, because it's appealing to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 pm
Because pitcher and catcher are interchangeable. Puts some variety in life. mrgreen

k a s u g u m m i

CryXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:07 pm
Hmm.. I've never really thought about -why- so many people love it...
To me, it's all just really smexy and I love seeing it...
But that's just my opinion.. O.o
Plus, the whole situation with like two guys being together, with no girls [liek others have said] its just awesome.
Girls cause too much drama, but when it's just guys.. well, its just idk, perfect surprised

Oh! And -the Wicked Die Alone-, awesome pics xP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:59 pm
hmmmmmm lets think about this here you have two guys one stats making out with the other and ther starting to get undressed.....................whats not to love??????  

Nari Fy Theforsaken

Hilarious Seeker

2,475 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100

xChanel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:28 am
·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´
I can only agree with everyone else.
It's different, smexy, and there's no girls to spoil it ^_^

·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games