Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Care to Contribute? -curious- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horns, or Halo?
  Halo
  Horns
  Neither. You get a funky hat. :P
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:49 pm
[rant] Ok, so I am sick of this s**t I am getting from people about me being a selfish b***h who does nothing but yell at people all day long. Then, you have the people who think I am a b***h for not being their friend, when I have never even heard of them before. *fumes* The hate mail is getting quite annoying, and I am not just talking about Gaia, I am talking about other sites too. WTF is up with this???[/rant]

Ok, so I think I am a decent person. I try to be civil, polite, and control my anger. I think I can be quite pleasant sometimes too. 3nodding Sure I can get defensive, but everybody does.

So I am asking you to be truthful, and tell me what you really think about me. I won't flame any of you guys, but I might throw my computer out the door. sweatdrop Thanks so much.

I love you all. heart (well...most of you wink )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:59 pm
I don't know, you seem like a nice person but i don't really know you.
And from what I can tell the people who complaining about don't really know you either. Though i'm not sure that comlaining is the right word to use right now since you seem justified in your rant.
but like i said i don't know, for all i know i could just be making generalizations that may not even apply to you... sweatdrop  

Ashon_Superior

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:07 pm
What the hell are you talking about?

-Gets into Super Ace Mood- WHO THE HELL IS BEING MEAN TO MY COUSIN D<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:52 pm
WTF? How are you getting hate mail? I'm sorta jealous. =/  

Dana Pixie Stix

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:29 pm
I don't think that your behavior on the internet, or how people view you, has anything to do with character.

Serious business does not exist.

If it's just email, ignore it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:41 am
Who're making you feel bad?
Ignore that e-mail... smile  

Black Shamshir

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:13 am
Yeah, I know to ignore it and everything, but I just wanted to know if that's how everybody viewed me. I mean, if you guys hated me, but were being polite...

It's ok Ace! *gives cookie* No need to go all Super Ace on us. xd

I blocked most of them, and like I said, it's mostly on other sites. Twas just curious 'bout you guys.

I can give you hate mail Dana. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:28 pm
You mean like, pet sites D=  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Goddess Ace

One of them, and some other ones besides that. Those pet site ones are just brats.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace

One of them, and some other ones besides that. Those pet site ones are just brats.

Why do you think I quit, lol. It's either 10-year old brats or brain-dead teens or creepy older people Dx  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:17 am
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace

Why do you think I quit, lol. It's either 10-year old brats or brain-dead teens or creepy older people Dx

Yeah, but that one site is my only method of communication for my long-distance friend, since she can't talk on the phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:21 pm
dont let them get to you, you seem really nice and you dont deserve what they give you. id report them on the sites (if you can), then open a trade (if you can) for as much stuff as you have, then cancel it and be like hah! no touchy!! xd  

Fire_Princess_Kenzi

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:12 pm
Fire_Princess_Kenzi
dont let them get to you, you seem really nice and you dont deserve what they give you. id report them on the sites (if you can), then open a trade (if you can) for as much stuff as you have, then cancel it and be like hah! no touchy!! xd

Yah, reported and bocked. 3nodding LOL! Great idea. Luff it. heart (but not gonna do it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:23 am
I dont know you but I am sure your a nice person.  

Punk_kitty324

6,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:30 am
all i can say is IT WASNT ME! ninja nah but just give me the names and ill have it sorted for ya, thats all im here for, im here to help enyone with enything, but not donating coz im trying to get by myself but seroiusly ill put a topic in called ninja handyman if enyone else has problems with enything  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff