Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
favorite video game moments! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toracon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:16 pm
ever had a time when playing a video game that will stick in your mind forever? mayhaps somethin you did or something in the game's plot.

one of mine recently was in drawn to life between two raposa (bunny things):

"how do you think the creator sees us?"
"... what if we're all in a little white box. with buttons! and a magic wand! and that's how he controled and watched everything we did?"
"... that's the dumbest thing i ever heard."
"ya... i guess so..."

rofl blaugh 4laugh pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:04 pm
hmm so i was playing gears of war against my cousin right so we both had snipers but i shot and missed (which is like the end of the world to me cuz im like the best sniper at any game) so in gears of war you can blind fire but when you do the accuracy is horrible right so i blind fired a sniper rifle which the odds of hitting something with one single bullet is like a million to one and i blew his head off it was soo awsome  

TACOS_92

Tzeentch-Lord Of Chaos

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:53 pm
Walking up to a random guy, stabbing him in the gut, and walking away like nothing happened in Assassin's Creed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:42 am
Playing Civ 4 as the Aztecs, and taking over Spain xd  

Stavion Heretic Lord

Kami-no Serperoth

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:07 pm
UT2k4, Takoma Forest. Sniper Rifle. No aim, see someone move. "I'll just fire one shot whatever." "HEAD-SHOT!" "holy..."

Civ IV. Isabella: "Cancel your deals with Mao Zedong."
Mao (4000bc): "Have a copy of my little red book..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:13 pm
In Thousand Arms I loved how the NPCs and extras would say things like "Don't ask me, I'm just an extra.", "I wish I had more lines." or like this funny screenshot: Flickr Screenshot

In almost all rpgs I've played, there's this one boss that sneaks up on me. Meaning, I don't have much items or medicine but I end up beating them with one character surviving and 10HP or less. Lucky? ninja  

Rezseni

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bad Mileena

Drake

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:22 pm
one moment that stuck to me was the ending in bioshock...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:24 am
me and my friend were playin R6V2(tom clancy's rainbow 6 vegas 2). it was my first time playin and i shot this guy maybe 200-300yds away with a pistol and in army of 2 in training when that dude (i forget his name) just pops a random guy's eyes out with his thumbs  

bsano

NekoFusion

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:40 pm
toracon
ever had a time when playing a video game that will stick in your mind forever? mayhaps somethin you did or something in the game's plot.

one of mine recently was in drawn to life between two raposa (bunny things):

"how do you think the creator sees us?"
"... what if we're all in a little white box. with buttons! and a magic wand! and that's how he controled and watched everything we did?"
"... that's the dumbest thing i ever heard."
"ya... i guess so..."

rofl blaugh 4laugh pirate

Getting past a part that i was stuck on for sooo long. domokun

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:54 pm
hmmm...probably when i was playing kingdom hearts 2 and i was walking in halloween town,and out of nowhere an enemy came up to me and starts chasing me for like five minutes without attacking me. xd  

gingahsis

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:22 pm
Dot hack 2(still playing) and every avi. batle I dominated  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:43 am
My favorite video game quote is "Ah, a button. Perhaps I'll give it a push!" (It was a big red button too!) I don't remember the game, but it was an old computer game.  

Seekcera

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

X VincentofBlood X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:03 pm
my unforgettable video game moment would be in the original final fantasy 7, i had worked so hard to get the absolute best matirea in the game and level all characters as high as they can go and when i got to sephioroth final battle i pulled out my hole arson el of weapons and destroyed the first form with a single attack then on to the second i unloaded everything i had for about a half an hour and he didn't lose a single hit point finally he killed me because of an error on the game that for some reason makes him invincible, i tried over and over again but could never win..... i was disappointed for months, i still am. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 am
When i sniped four people in the head at once on Halo 3 WOOT!
In assassins creed i jumped off a building and stabbed some guy in the face. Also the coolest move i've seen in that game was where some guy tried slashing at me and i hit his sword into the wall and then while he was trying to get it out i killed him.  

i-Bring-The-sexy back-xX

LordHighWin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:31 pm
One of my many favorite moments comes from gungrave. All of the Graveyard Special demolition shots are amazing.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff