Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Crappy birthday to me. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:08 am
=D I turn 19 on the 30th. My parents came up this past weekend to visit me. Birthdays are pretty much pointless once you get to college, from what I've seen. I only get a few presents in the mail. It's a bit too far to go celebrate with my relatives like I used to.

Discuss: How birthday's get less fun as you grow older.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:13 am
Well, in two more years you won't even remember what you did on your birthday. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

noocleer_biskit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:26 am
Birthdays aren't even really important to me right now and haven't been for a few years; ever since I started high school they are just another day except I get presents. Last year I helped my friends move into their apartment... confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:28 pm
Once I hit 21 I quit looking forward to my birthday I go out to eat at a thai restaurant with my wife and get a few cards in the mail. Its kind of uneventful now. I'm about to turn 26 in May... crying  

angel_half82
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:52 pm
I will always care about you....
17 in may... and really don't care xD Wow 17.... not much difference o.O
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Happy Birthday anyway!

This year...well, since it was in October and on a Monday I went to class and did nothing the rest of the day. Got a few presents, went to lunch with my sister the previous weekend, but that's it.  

Lily the Pink

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:14 pm
I went to California. xd Didn't get drunk though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:16 pm
HAPPY CRAPPY BIRTHDAY

lol, I am glad I still have a few more years to go before I get that age.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:37 pm
I pretty much haven't done anything for my birthday for a few years now, last thing I did was get a bunch of friends together to play Halo. I only get presents from my parents really, so I guess I'm pretty ready to go off to college. xD

Although, I do turn 18 April 28th, so I guess that's a milestone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:17 pm
Happy Early Birthday. ^^

As you get older, birthdays tend to get smaller I find. More friends than family I guess some could say, no offense intended. Then, as you grow even older, they become big again. Ironic at times, isn't it. sweatdrop *Will savour the remaining years*  

angels-on-earth-are-rare

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:25 pm
angel_half82
Once I hit 21 I quit looking forward to my birthday I go out to eat at a thai restaurant with my wife and get a few cards in the mail. Its kind of uneventful now. I'm about to turn 26 in May... crying

stare

um, you FORGOT to mention that your wife gives you whatever you want, however you want it on that particular day.

uneventful MY a**!!!

domokun domokun domokun

i stopped celebrating b-days once i turned 25. now i celebrate anniversaries...just like barbie! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:06 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

stare

um, you FORGOT to mention that your wife gives you whatever you want, however you want it on that particular day.

uneventful MY a**!!!

domokun domokun domokun

i stopped celebrating b-days once i turned 25. now i celebrate anniversaries...just like barbie! heart

Ooooh someone's in trouble. rofl  

Lily the Pink

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:23 pm
Lily the Pink
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

stare

uneventful MY a**!!!

domokun domokun domokun

Ooooh someone's in trouble. rofl

rofl its more like "when is he NOT in trouble?" whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 pm
Mine have gotten better gonk Maybe just cause... I party a lot and I'm very social >.> So I just have lotsa friends and know what to do xd But... I am not in college yet so idk >.> I don't know what it's like but so far, they haven't been less eventful xd  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Hi! biggrin

ninja

ninja

So...

What did you think?

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items