Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Doc was almost arrested xD Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXX
  Pronz? o_O
  Str8 Edge FTW!
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:14 pm
I took my friend to a local concert (he had never been to one before) and he asked be if there was going to be pot there in a laughing manner. I answered probably. Apparently some kid behind us (we were sitting on my friend's car so behind the car) heard us. About 5 minutes later some guy drives by (the boy in the passanger seat) and starts yelling at us in Spanish accusing us of selling pot/crack. He says he's going to call the cops when I say "Go ahead! Call them!" because I knew nothing would happen even if they did call. I had nothing to hide and neither did my friends although I do have to admit we were a bit nervous because this was all our first encounter with the police. They're chonga daughter starts cussing us out for no reason. I told her to calm down and the mom ironically tells me to chill out. xD After a while we relaxed a bit and were laughing at the whole situation. We couldn't believe how stupid it was. The police finally come ask me and my friends a few questions. (I found it funny how the family ran to the police car as soon as it showed up so they would talk to him first) He does the standard procedure and searches the car. Apparently the boy said I was the one who was "selling the pot" so the police pulls me aside and pats me down/checks pockets, all that jazz (thank God no cavity search) The family kept a close eye on me the whole time. To further antagonize the family, I was smiling during the whole search. I even helped the police officer by opening the glove box emptying my pockets and such. xD The police officer seemed to believe our side of the story of us just joking around about pot and that the family was over reacting. The police officer goes to explain to them that w were just joking around and had no intention of selling pot and they left without another word. We thanked the police officer and he went about his business. My only regret is that I didn't see the family's face when the cop told them that they were letting us go. xDDDD

Bitches act like they know. I R STRAIGHT EDGE. Drugs=not my bag. talk2hand

Discuss
-Run inz wit da law :B
-Chongas
-Police
-Over reacting Latino families
-Straight Edge >D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:19 pm
rofl some people are so stupid its not funny. Oh wait, yes it is mrgreen it sounds like something that would happen between 5 year olds "sir! sir! he's selling pot!" gimme a break rofl  

Iconised Ghost

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:21 pm
Lulz. The kid was 10. I thought it was funny because the dad said "My ten year old has no reason to lie to me"

Yes because no ten year old has ever lied to their parents xDDDD He seriously needs to take his head out of his a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:23 pm
Yeah because ten year olds dont lie for kicks. Or have no idea what they're talking about  

Iconised Ghost

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:29 pm
that is freaking amazing xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:22 am
Soul wins.

Lyss made a call to 911 just to see if it did work when she was 8...

...apparently, it did.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:25 am
for some reason, when i saw this topic, i thought "public indecency"...

no idea why...

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:38 am
bluegrass cat
for some reason, when i saw this topic, i thought "public indecency"...

no idea why...

xd

I thought of either Soul frolicking through the streets naked....

Or that he pissed off a 7-11 store clerk. xD

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:13 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Soul wins.

Lyss made a call to 911 just to see if it did work when she was 8...

...apparently, it did.

i pressed 000 when my phone keypad was locked. Apparently thats the international emergency hotline and it doesnt matter if your phone is locked when you dial sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:23 pm
a copper once stopped me at the park near my house... apparently, trying to leave when a cop car comes is suspicious... 3nodding I was just taking a walk after being dumped and he thinks I'm spraying graffiti? he asked lots of questions like i was a suspect rofl  

Your-Angel-Eien

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:36 pm
D: thats kinda funny.. I wish that would happen to some of the retards out here. In school you could shout " IM SELLING POT DO YEW GUYZ WANT SUM?!" and no one would give a s**t. The teachers always ignored it and pretended like it wasnt happening -__-;; It wasnt even worth going to anyone about because everyone already knew... god I hated that school stressed hell I even over heard 3 kids talking about breaking into a house not once but twice and the teacher was right ******** there! He told them to keep their voices down!!!

D: never been to a concert though ... must be fun  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:23 pm
I plead the fifth....about 3 times. biggrin  

Dana Pixie Stix

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:17 pm
rofl LOL! Good boy Squishy. Drugs=Bad News
That's why my uncle was murdered. Some a** tried to steal his drugs and money. sweatdrop

Never had a run-in with a cop...but once our boat was pulled over by a Water-Cop-Person when I was 10 to make sure I was wearing a Life-Jacket. xd I was too, and he gave me a sticker.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:50 pm
lol rofl wat would be funny is if the family was really the ones who had da pot!  

Marurashi

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:03 pm
Two years ago, I was outside with two guy friends, it was summer, about midnight ish and we were walking across the apartment complex from another friend's house. These guys in a car stopped us and asked if we were there for Jill and showed us a BIG bag of heroine or crack [not sure which] and asked for the money one of the guys just said 'no, we aren't, thank you.' and we walked away. When we got to their house [the guys are brothers] we called 911 [cause we don't know the police number] they came out and found the guys but we declined to speak with them about it. I wasn't about to get in the paper about that.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff