fantastic
  I want cheese.
View Results

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:07 pm
Brief Info:
Nicknames: Doesn't get much shorter than Ame...
Birthday: April 21,1986
Height: 5'4=5'5 or so. I'm not short but I feel short since I hang out with a bunch of tall people
Weight: I've finally managed to get up to 110, FINALLY a normal weight. Normally I'm about 15 or so lbs underweight which I don't like!
Hair: brown
Eyes: blue
Grade: not in school
Favorite movie: so many: Oh lord, I'm a huge fan of old animated movies (Don Bluth and Disney mostly)
Favorite book: SO many! Mostly fantasy. I will admit I love Harry Potter
Favorite author: to many to name...
Favorite band: Again this is really hard. Recently I've been liking Nickelback. Not my FAVOURITE (dont think I have one), but I like every song they're released
Quirks:you'll soon find out...

Hello everyone! Well I've decided to start one of these blog things. It seems like a cute idea, and once you know me you'll know I love cute ideas. Be warned that I write a lot. Oh and I ramble. Boy do I ramble...

Anyhoo welcome to my blog! This is the introduction post to get to know me. Woot! Like I said my name is Ame and I am twenty one years old, though I've been mistaken for being 14 and 15 before... I've been married since October 14th 2006 to the love of my life and best friend. Here I'll show you some pictures!

User Image
Yup, hes tall.

User Image
nom nom nom! It was vanilla with strawberry filling

User Image
The kiss ^^

User Image
Wedding party

User Image

Yes, I had an autumn theme wedding. It was lovely and because I was smart and used my family to do half the things most of it was free! Yeah!

Anyhoo I'm addicted to Gaia. I love evolving items the most and I am a moderator in the Evolvus Itemus Guild! I'm also the owner of The Academy of the Higher Calling. We only have four active members but we've managed to hit about 8k posts, so I'm proud.

I play WoW a lot. I have a priest (holy/discipline) named Phaae on the Kalecgos server. Wanna see?

User Image

Shes sexy
I enjoy playing video games (mostly RPGS), anime and manga(huge shoujo fan), reading (basically anything), drawing, music, food..theres very few things I don't enjoy actually. I'm not a huge fan of sports. Hmm...what don't I like? Erm...

MATH!

I actually have Dyscalculia which is like dyslexia with math.

Hmm what else? I hate tornados and I have social anxiety when I go out alone, in fact I normally can't. I have panic attacks. This makes life interesting. I'm currently a housewife and thats how I like it, but I need a job so we aren't as poor.

Anyhoo this is the introduction. Have fun and post if you wish. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:04 pm
I've noticed something today. I was reading a book, and I've come to the conclusion that I sentence characters to their death. Why do I say this? Its almost guranteed (did I spell that wrong?)that if I mention a liking for a character, they die.

Kinda depressing. But oh well. Anyhoo...

Erm...

I have no idea what to say now. Hmm the Giants won the Superbowl. I'm not a huge fan of football, but I really didn't want the Patriots to win. They didn't so thats good...

I'm tired. Maybe I'll go to bed.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:16 pm
Ok so the hubby and I are moving!

Soooo excited but kind of nervous. I mean what if we can't find a job? The economy sucks right now.

Oh well. Gotta look is all. Woot.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:56 am
New blog!

So my cat has finally gone into heat. I was wondering if she ever would. I mean she'll be a year next month. We haven't been able to take her to get fixed because we don't have a car.

So shes going to have to wait until the end of the month when we move.

Anyhoo shes whining. But at least she isn't screaming like the cats outside. Thats good. We had to lock her out of the bedroom last night because we couldn't sleep with her constant crying...

I felt bad, but oh well. She'll get over it.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:19 am
I'm out of body wash gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:11 am
Daddy is going to Iraq sad
Chad just left for Afghanistan.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:12 pm
Ame rant time!

Does anyone actually read this? Hmmm. I don't think so. Well if you do leave a message. Anyhoo...

I have a Valentine's Day rant! People act so depressed today. It makes me sick. I hate the mopey-I'm-all-alone attitude a lot of people have. Since when has love been only about romance? Do you not have friends or family who love you? Unless you are completely alone stop acting like your life is ending. I mean people have it a lot worse.

Its not just real life. Oh no! We have to mope online to. I've looked at a few virtual v-day dances on here. Most of them have 90% of the participants whining about how they have no 'date'.

stressed

Its.The.INTERNET! I mean yes people DO fall in love, but sheesh. Acting emo because someone didn't ask you to the digital dance...its kind of sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:21 am
User Image

Warlock!
'cept she totally has a purple outfit now.

Hmm I'm thinking about questing commons. But should I? Because I want to have enough gold to get the next evolving item. You know? And I hate asking for donations. Though thats going to sound like reverse psychology and I'm sure you are all thinking that I want donations. You're right, I do. However I'm not going to ask.

I wonder when I knew evolving item will appear? Probably fairly soon. The Fausto, Tama and Pora have finished. So...

Fausto was a bit of a let down at tthe end, you know? Sort of anticlimatic.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:27 pm
I'm watching Honey and Clover.

I'm also debating on whether or not I want pizza. We got Papa John's instead of Pizza Hut. Which I actually like more. Its got better crust. Plus Papa John's lets you put meat on the garden pizza. Normally it comes with mushrooms,black olives, green peppers, onions, and tomatoes. But I take off the onions and green pepper and add chicken and pineapple. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:45 pm
OMG, we're like totally the same height and weight. xd I've been trying to get mine up too.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:48 pm
Ame no Tenshi
User Image

Warlock!
'cept she totally has a purple outfit now.

Hmm I'm thinking about questing commons. But should I? Because I want to have enough gold to get the next evolving item. You know? And I hate asking for donations. Though thats going to sound like reverse psychology and I'm sure you are all thinking that I want donations. You're right, I do. However I'm not going to ask.

I wonder when I knew evolving item will appear? Probably fairly soon. The Fausto, Tama and Pora have finished. So...

Fausto was a bit of a let down at tthe end, you know? Sort of anticlimatic.

I've felt most of the evolving items have been anticlimatic unfortunately. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:29 am
In response to Z's comment on the evolving items. I totally agree. I love the evolving items. However the 'final' form is usually a bit..blah. I not a fan of the items. Though I can see where the sword came from the fausto (the horn of the unicorn)and the drinking cup of the agate. However I have no idea where the shield from the pora ice came from...

And now a new blog since I haven't done so in a while.

I'm still having a hard time trying to get a job. I'm always told 'you have to be 18 or older to work here'. Of course I'm almost 22 so...thats a bit annoying. Even more annoying is told I have to be 16 or older.

I'm told that I'll appreciate looking younger in a few years. But now...its annoying. I mean I hate having to have an ID EVERYWHERE I go. I can't get into an R rated movie without it!

Oh well.

Lets see...anything else?

Nope. Not really.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:27 am
I don't like being abandoned. This is exactly how I feel right now. Some of you know that my friend is getting married. Basically since shes met the guy every other human on the planet has suddenly disappeared. Or atleast, I have.

In the last few months I've talked to her maybe ten times. We used to talk everyday.

I know what you're all going to say. "Be happy for her!" I am. I never said I wasn't Or "Her fiance is more important to her now." Again, I know that. I'm married.

However just because I'm married that doesn't mean I don't talk to my other friends. I mean I'm on here every day talking to you guys right?

It just makes me sad that we've gone from talking basically every day for atleast an hour, to talking maybe once every thing weeks for five minutes. Heck she didn't even tell me he got her an engagement ring.

Maybe shes mad because I told her I thought she should wait? But she hasn't really been talking to me since January or so...so thats not it.

sad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:01 pm
I'm waiting for the MCs to be annouced. So I thought hell, why don't I blog.

Sometimes I wish I acted more like I did online in real life. You know? My confidence level is very high online. Probably because I'm not actually talking, just typing.

I'm an odd person. I don't like confrontation. I also feel bad when I do something mean to someone, even if i dislike them. And you can pretty much tell if I like or don't like someone in real life.

Online however, its easier to pretend to like someone or atleast avoid them. And believe me, I don't like everyone on here or everyone n any of my other guilds. You know? But I can atleast show the people some kindness. Even though half the time I wish to hit them...

I hate stupid fights. For example I had a friend who was a part of my guild. I sort of had a love/hate relationship with her. She was a good RPer but...sometimes she got very emo.

One day she wrote a message saying that she was going to quit because we ignored her character. First of all, her character wasn't even with anyone else. Second of all, I didn't notice the ONE sentence in 6 paragraphs (long ones)saying that she was with my character.

So I tried to apologize. I also asked her if she wanted us to wait for her. I told her that was difficult since she lived in Australia.

But I was being 'mean'. I was treating her like a 'child'.

I treat everyone equally.

Anyways I've attempted to apologize. Thats all you can do, right?

I'm not sure why I randomly talk about this stuff. I remember when me and my best friend got into a fight. She thought I was ignoring her. I wasn't mad, and pretty much waited til she got over it. That lasted two or three months.

Hmm.

I think I am a friendly person. It takes a friendly person to be nice to everyone, regardless of you liking or disliking them. I guess people know I dont like them in real life because I don't talk to them?

Random I know.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:41 pm
Random blog post, because I can xd  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items