Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
TREVOR WAS BANNED AGAIN. (Update: recovering my avatar) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thief

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:25 pm
UPDATE: Here's the ******** plan.
Before my fingers wear out from 24 straight hours of typing.
I'm leaving for a while. I submitted a feedback form, and am waiting for a close friend to talk to one of the admins. I'll give it some time. Then, I may or may not go to the BBB depending on if their response addresses my concern of cash shop items (which I pretty much pinned them on, since I they aren't listed in the TOS).

The 4chan guild is left in the hands of the most legitimate /b/tard on gaia, at least in my opinion.

If I return, I will NOT admit to what account I am using. I will try to avoid using it from this IP if possible, and will mainly log on from public locations.

But if some random character turns up one day, who happens to have large amounts of epic wins, you'll know who it is.

I will be returning if an anonymous benefactor is willing to restore my belongings. I have opened up my mule,
Gothic Space Elf
to accept gifts. If you decide to gift anything, pm the account with a record of what you gave, so that I can return items if I get my account back or decide to leave permanently.

From the mule, I will then "officially quit gaia", and give everything to another account, which will of course also belong to me, yet have a separate IP address.

In order to avoid turning this into a begging topic, I've moved the list of what I'm missing to here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/nothing/t.37524187/
The stuff above the divider was what was lost from my second account. The stuff below the divider was lost from the first account, and was never recovered.

During this time, if you wish to contact me, email me at programmer437@gmail.com
I will be able to keep you updated, or inform you of my new account name.
Don't pm/trade/friend this account. It won't work, due to the glitch.

The full story of my banning is located a few posts down.

Have a pleasant life, FG4PG, and know that your kindness to a demon such as myself will never be forgotten.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:32 pm
NOOOOOO, TREVOR!!! Not Again!!!

Damn why would you go and do something to go get yourself banned???

If you leave we suffer a serious drop in intelectual value crying , and no one wants that!!

I wish there was something I could do to help, but I don't have enough gold to satisfy your list of items :XP:  

HellKnight Azrael

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:08 pm

cry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Next Ask the Admin I'm asking that they unban your least offencive account, whichever was the least deserved. Without you the collective IQ of all of Gaia falls bellow 0!!! crying

Can't you at least stay for the people... and to pester the admin about how slow they are to unban wrongful bannings? mad

How do you fortify an account agaist banning? Since you have can't you be reletivly assured this account won't be banned?

I can't restore much, and I don't know your inven, but I have an old stash D.halo letter I'll give you if you'll promise to stay.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:10 pm
You know I can replace most all of your items. If you want it I can get it for you. Just PM me and it will be done.  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:16 pm
angel_half82
You know I can replace most all of your items. If you want it I can get it for you. Just PM me and it will be done.

O.O

ninja

*tackleglomps*

*hugs*

*cheek kiss*

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 pm
I can get more when I need it no big deal cool  

angel_half82
Crew

Thief

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:20 pm
angel_half82

I'm not letting you do that again.

Besides I had over 1.2 mil for that account. I cared about my cash shop investments. I was saving up for horns again. I'm not starting that quest over.

Full story here, while it lasts:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/admins-i-demand-the-termination-of-moderation-abuse/t.37498731/  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:24 pm

What is the username for your most well-know account? I think it was magic trevor, but I need the exact spelling.

I'm starting a petition.

By damn, plexi got unbanned from a petition, and one of your account will too!!! I'll make sure of that!

I bet we'd have this whole guild backing us up, and if even most of us sign that should be a TON of signatures!!! They'd have to unban the account!

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Thief

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:31 pm
Metalic_Noodles

What is the username for your most well-know account? I think it was magic trevor, but I need the exact spelling.

I'm starting a petition.

By damn, plexi got unbanned from a petition, and one of your account will too!!! I'll make sure of that!

I bet we'd have this whole guild backing us up, and if even most of us sign that should be a TON of signatures!!! They'd have to unban the account!

~Metalic_Noodles

Petitions for the unbanning of an account are not allowed.

~Magic Trevor~ is Awiergan. (I had a name change.) So Awiergan is my most well known account. I've already spoken directly with the admins about it, only to be informed that it will NOT be returned, as it had 17 offenses...

Awiergan Resurrection, however, had only 2 offenses (one which was under dispute.) According to their OWN policy, it should not have been banned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:39 pm

You should go with the BBB option now.

How'd plexi get unbanned from petitions if unbanning petitions aren't allowed?

Maybe legal action would at least get some of the dombass mods out of here.

Hehe, they barly read one post on every pag eof those dumb threads, but it's worth a try.

Metalic_Noodles' AtA thread
N
>UNBAN Awiergan Resurrection WITH AN 'I'm sorry' GIFT OF DEMON HORNS!!!!

*clings* Please don't go. You still have so much knowledge to stare with us. Like how exactly to have the BBB yell at Gaia, or how you learned your eliete computer skills... crying *clings*
I'LL NEVAR LET YOU GOOOO!!!!
Edit2: If you want decent mods to ask try WindowOpener and Nanawing . They are GGN mods that are calm, know what they are doing, and are awesome people.
Oh, and your 4chan guild has been deactivated.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Thief

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:43 pm
Metalic_Noodles

You should go with the BBB option now.

How'd plexi get unbanned from petitions if unbanning petitions aren't allowed?

Maybe legal action would at least get some of the dombass mods out of here.

Hehe, they barly read one post on every pag eof those dumb threads, but it's worth a try.

Metalic_Noodles' AtA thread
N
>UNBAN Awiergan Resurrection WITH AN 'I'm sorry' GIFT OF DEMON HORNS!!!!

*clings* Please don't go. You still have so much knowledge to stare with us. Like how exactly to have the BBB yell at Gaia, or how you learned your eliete computer skills... crying *clings*
I'LL NEVAR LET YOU GOOOO!!!!
Edit2: If you want decent mods to ask try WindowOpener and Nanawing . They are GGN mods that are calm, know what they are doing, and are awesome people.
Oh, and your 4chan guild has been deactivated.

~Metalic_Noodles

My 4chan guild was always deactivate, for the past six months.

I have a new one. Though I hid it as "The ebaums world headquarters"
And look at the owner's name again. rofl <******** foresight.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:36 am

Ya... I just saw that guild... and came to this thread to fix my post. xd

Owners name? Foresight? You mean that Zetta hasn't took over as captain in that guild?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:19 am
facepalm.gif

it deserves to be a .gif

Do I dare ask what happened this time?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:43 am
angel_half82
I can get more when I need it no big deal cool
and yet i havent got one donate in a month.... crying  

Benjamaninja