Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
O_o;;; Hmm. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lul, I remember this rule!
  Of course you do Kinta. Of course you do.
  Loser sauce.
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:44 pm
Well now. It's sure been a looooooooong time since I've seen these pages.. o.o I'm so damn confused.. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore xD So yeah. I'm back for either a visit to say hi to all my home schlices, or I'm back for good.. I dunno. *shrug* :'D I'm going to try and hang out a bit more.. I've missed you all. And I sure as hell don't know who half of you are anymore o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:47 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Well now. It's sure been a looooooooong time since I've seen these pages.. o.o I'm so damn confused.. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore xD So yeah. I'm back for either a visit to say hi to all my home schlices, or I'm back for good.. I dunno. *shrug* :'D I'm going to try and hang out a bit more.. I've missed you all. And I sure as hell don't know who half of you are anymore o_O

*glomp snuggle luffs* KINTA!!!!!  

Razenof

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:49 pm
Razenof
Kinta_Wolfe

*glomp snuggle luffs* KINTA!!!!!
SEX MEAT!! *glomp snuggle molest* How be you?! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:50 pm
Hey Kinta. Yeah its changed a bit here with a lot of new people. It would be good to see you around more.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:52 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Hey Kinta. Yeah its changed a bit here with a lot of new people. It would be good to see you around more.
Heya blue O: Nice ta see ya again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:54 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior

Yup. So hows life treating you?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:59 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior

Can't complain, I suppose. Still in college.. not working at the moment though, which I'm hoping to fix soon. Besides that, it's going pretty well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:02 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior

Can't complain, I suppose. Still in college.. not working at the moment though, which I'm hoping to fix soon. Besides that, it's going pretty well.

Yeah I've got the school life too, I might as well not be working though cuz I only get paid 6.90 an hour. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:03 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior

Yeah I've got the school life too, I might as well not be working though cuz I only get paid 6.90 an hour. xD
That's about as much as I was making before they fired me xD Really sucks. The work was freaking hard, too.. I was thinking about quittin'. They got to me first sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:07 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior

That's about as much as I was making before they fired me xD Really sucks. The work was freaking hard, too.. I was thinking about quittin'. They got to me first sweatdrop

That sucks. Well I gotta make myself a resume soon so I can get myself a nice paying job. =D  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:35 pm
Hi, Kinta! ^.^

Haha, I'm looking for work, too >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:46 pm
Homgz! KIN CHAN! *tacklehugglehummpleluffsandclings*
xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:49 pm
the internet is overrated.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:54 pm
Kinterz! Remember me? *glomps*  

Lily the Pink

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:57 pm
Kinterz ish back, eh? >.> *waves* Hewwo again.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff