Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Need help in RL Girl probs Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How to talk to her ?
  Use a friend
  Other ways ?
View Results

dragoeni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:16 pm
I live in Egypt and there,finding a gf is just hard.But I found a girl and I like her alot but I don't know about her and still I don't have the courage to talk to her but if I don't talk to her I will dam suicide.

WHAT TO DO ?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 pm
Hmm, not sure what to say personaly i just talked to alot of girls and was um "forward".
Yeah forward, that works.
Just talk to her you don't need to necesarily hit on her but atleast you should let her know you exist.
Whatever you do don't use your friends, it really doesn't help, summon the courage and talk to her!
Even if it's just smalltalk it helps, just try not to get stuck in friend mode.
also make sure she's single, that would probably help.  

Ashon_Superior

dragoeni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Well....to be honest I tried several times to summon the courage but no use but I know she's single and she some times used to look at me from time to time and also I don't look that great rather average really.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:51 pm
Average?
well that ok really personally i'm a freakin god.
but honestly just do it!
Maybe it's just my personal disregard of shame but i never really had problems talking to girls and if you need to try just talking to her with out romance in mind, maybe she'll pick up on it.
who knows maybe she's interested in you.
Nothing ventured nothing gained (or lost) right?
Maybe we need input from a female though...  

Ashon_Superior

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Firstly, being "stuck in friends mode" isn't all bad. My bf, who I've been seeing for over four years, was my friend first. We got to know each other before dating, and then it was fairly easy to just ease into the relationship because we didn't have to go through the "getting to know you" phase. On our first date, we were able to just hang out and be comfortable around each other, as opposed to a first date with someone you don't know well, which might as well be an interview 'cause of all the "getting to know you" questions.

Yeah, just talk to her. Maybe ask around (like to her friends, if you don't mind the fact that they'll probably tell her that you were asking about her) to see what she likes and what she's into, and that way you can find common interests from which a conversation (if not a date) can spring.

And speaking for only myself, it's way easier for me to talk to "average-looking" guys than self-proclaimed gods (=P Ashon).

But Ashon's right - nothing ventured, nothing gained 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:58 am
Well my friend's gf is a friend to the girl I am talking about and she(my friend's gf)told him that if any of his friends needed to talk to a girl she would do it gladly so you think I should tell him to tell her that ? or it would be a little embaressing ?  

dragoeni

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:45 am
It's up to you, really. She might be a good source of information on good topics about which to talk with your crush, though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:11 am
If you can't score a homerun for one team, try batting for the other.
xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Benjamaninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:40 am
was that a gay joke?...anyway when he said "stuck in friend mode" i think he meant like your her bestfriend but completly not interested or that sorta thing....but im actually having the same problem only a little less severe...my strategy is either they're interested or they're not, and if they're not they're not the one for me crying your special someone will come around.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:19 pm
I got a little advice, don't know if it'll work. It's still in progress for me(kinda).

Just find some excuse to start talking to her. Find a common interest. Just find someway. Maybe befriend someone who she's friends with or a relative of hers? And after a while of talking, you'll be closer. So then just take it from there and find a nice, smooth way to confess your feelings, and it'll work much better than just randomly coming out of the blue and saying "I love you" to her. And it'll increase your chances of her having feelings back. And even if you don't confesss your feelings, you'll still be friends and will be talking to one another.
^^ It'll work.

...Right?

Well, try anyway.
Be my test gerbil.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Ashon_Superior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:39 pm
well then again maybe i'm not a god,
i'm a friggin titan! hahaha,jk
anyways goodluck friend!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:01 pm
Thanks alot guys biggrin I might go for it tomorrow and try to talk to her....still not sure I will be able to but I will try.  

dragoeni

mehmeh0000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 pm
dragoeni
I live in Egypt and there,finding a gf is just hard.But I found a girl and I like her alot but I don't know about her and still I don't have the courage to talk to her but if I don't talk to her I will dam suicide.

WHAT TO DO ?

i suggest that..

for meh..that..better talk to before its too late..

pr u'll be sorry...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:27 pm
If you're too shy to talk to her... you could always just catch her attention. If she happens to look your way, smile. It doesn't have to be much. That could actually help you get to talk to her, since she'll know you're on friendly terms with her. It won't be quite so awkward.

:]

Little things can do wonders for people.

Arianna Reece

Chris de Medich

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:00 am
well im no guru when it comes to love but...." when pushing doesnt work try pulling" so if what everyone else says doesnt work, try befriending her start out slow letting her know you're interested in her, when you feel confortable around her as well as her, keep your distance and maybe try playing a little hard to get that should get her attention. And if that doesn't work well... maybe she's not the girl for you. stare  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff