Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
TSN HAS FINALLY... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's going on?
  you broked it D<
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:12 am
Reached the 'your inven can't be shown because you are too awesome and amazing' mark! 8]

EDIT: I took the cap at 11:11 LAWL xD

User Image

...do you have a best friend too? :D

anyway yea. So just... discuss the amazingness

and I still have like... a couple hundred items in storage >>

<<

I'm an item whoreeee :]]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:21 am
way to go razz PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP  

Zombie_Plan

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:17 am
yay! welcome to the club!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:22 am
WOOT!!!

Congratz for finally getting that many items!!!

YAY ITEMS 4laugh  

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:22 am
It is a prestiguous club that very few are members of. Congratz rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:34 am
that's really cool. i wish i could say as much for myself. X_x  

MonsieurSponge

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:44 am
lol I need 5 more items and it'll do that to me too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 am
woo-hoo! congrats!!!

i approached that mark a while ago, but since i've gone on my angelic quest, i've sold TONS o' stuff. sweatdrop

but dang, if they keep on with all these stupid movie quests and events, i'll probably get up there again. stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:54 am
EggaxSponge

EGGA BOO!!! :]]]

@angel and sakura: fanks :]]

@cat: I haven't gotten back my angelic stuff yet crying

@dana: ooooh you're becoming one of us O_O [/zombie]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:54 am
teh sexiful nerdy
EggaxSponge

I wanna make my last item reaaallll special.  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:09 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
EggaxSponge

well, when i first started on gaia, i remember seeing the angelic camisole and i was all like "oooh, shiny!" and i wanted it, but it seemed like a pipe dream. crying after all, there i was, a poor newbie with hardly enough gold to get by! it was tragic!!!

but then i started collecting mc's and stuff, and finally i realized one day that the camisoles no longer seemed THAT expensive to me, so i went for it and with angel's help, i got it! xd

now i'm hooked and i'm bound and determined to get ALL the angelic items! ye-ah! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:36 pm
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
EggaxSponge

well, when i first started on gaia, i remember seeing the angelic camisole and i was all like "oooh, shiny!" and i wanted it, but it seemed like a pipe dream. crying after all, there i was, a poor newbie with hardly enough gold to get by! it was tragic!!!

but then i started collecting mc's and stuff, and finally i realized one day that the camisoles no longer seemed THAT expensive to me, so i went for it and with angel's help, i got it! xd

now i'm hooked and i'm bound and determined to get ALL the angelic items! ye-ah! heart

When I joined in '04 I had a few friends who had brought me to gaia and through frequenting the charity subs I made quite a few friends. [this was before I changed my sn to this one] I also saved quite a bit of gold up for christmas gifts [like, 75k or so] and I received a number of gifts as well one of them being the cami which was only 8k at the time and another being the staff which was the DI for that October.

Last year about this time a friend was on a quest for something to help out a friend of his and, trusting him I gave him my cami, staff, and coco [one of two] on the promise of having them restored. Things happened and I've kind of given up on getting them back from that friend.

I mostly want them back because they were gifts from dear friends whom I rarely hear from anymore and because I did use them a fair bit of the time.

but oh well... things are in the past I suppose. I am terrible at questing and so yea. It would be forever before I got them back so yea. I've kind of just... resigned them because unless I'm willing to sell much of my items, I wont be getting them back and, well, I worked or paid for other things and don't want to get rid of them so yea.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:43 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
EggaxSponge

When I joined in '04 I had a few friends who had brought me to gaia and through frequenting the charity subs I made quite a few friends. [this was before I changed my sn to this one] I also saved quite a bit of gold up for christmas gifts [like, 75k or so] and I received a number of gifts as well one of them being the cami which was only 8k at the time and another being the staff which was the DI for that October.

Last year about this time a friend was on a quest for something to help out a friend of his and, trusting him I gave him my cami, staff, and coco [one of two] on the promise of having them restored. Things happened and I've kind of given up on getting them back from that friend.

I mostly want them back because they were gifts from dear friends whom I rarely hear from anymore and because I did use them a fair bit of the time.

but oh well... things are in the past I suppose. I am terrible at questing and so yea. It would be forever before I got them back so yea. I've kind of just... resigned them because unless I'm willing to sell much of my items, I wont be getting them back and, well, I worked or paid for other things and don't want to get rid of them so yea.

dude, that's so ******** up!

a friend of mine decided to go on a hiatus from gaia and loaned his two kiki's to a so-called friend of his. then he came back and was like "where are my kiki's?" and the jerk was like "oh, i sold them".

stressed i was like "WTF?!?!?"

what's REALLY screwed up is, i've SEEN his avi ((he runs around the gcd pretending to be a former lesbian rolleyes )) and its been EQUIPPED WITH TWO OR MORE KIKI'S several times!

the only person i trust to lend s**t to is angel and that's only because i can kick his a** irl if he doesn't give stuff back. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:04 pm
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
EggaxSponge

dude, that's so ******** up!

a friend of mine decided to go on a hiatus from gaia and loaned his two kiki's to a so-called friend of his. then he came back and was like "where are my kiki's?" and the jerk was like "oh, i sold them".

stressed i was like "WTF?!?!?"

what's REALLY screwed up is, i've SEEN his avi ((he runs around the gcd pretending to be a former lesbian rolleyes )) and its been EQUIPPED WITH TWO OR MORE KIKI'S several times!

the only person i trust to lend s**t to is angel and that's only because i can kick his a** irl if he doesn't give stuff back. xd

yea. just a bit. x]

but that stinks. I lent a friend my ice whip and kiki long long time ago and I forgot about them until last year sometime. I told her to keep them :] she's a friend IRL too.

Another friend IRL has two shadow spirits of mine but I can get them back whenever.

and I did a lend of my elemental hair to someone for an arena entry but took a collateral item of his in exchange.

but when people do that, thats just screwed up to take people's items and lie about it. I wasn't lied to and I stil talk to the friend and stuff but yea.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:23 pm
LOL still hasn't happened to me