Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
what if... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how much do you want an angelic halo?
  ZOMGWTFBBQ OF COURSE I WANT ONE!!
  nah...angelic halos are WEAK!
View Results

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:55 pm
...you had an angelic halo and you went into rally? what do you think would happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:12 pm
Master Gale
...you had an angelic halo and you went into rally? what do you think would happen?

Same thing if you had an imitation....they don't seem to know the ******** mooches.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:22 pm
What's rally? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:32 pm
Artanus
What's rally? sweatdrop

That's the car place.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Razenof

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:59 pm
in the oldbies thread during the v-day event i did see someone with a halo on...

User Image

was rather refreshing to know that people with them are still active  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:10 pm
Razenof
in the oldbies thread during the v-day event i did see someone with a halo on...

User Image

yeah, i remember this one time i was checking some douche out cause he was an a** to me in a thread, and when i clicked on his profile ALL OF HIS FRIENDS had angelic halos! i was like eek !

and then i realized that he probably had one, too, and was SUCH an oldie that he thought he could get away with BEING an a**.

sweatdrop jerk.  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:21 pm
bluegrass cat
Razenof

User Image

yeah, i remember this one time i was checking some douche out cause he was an a** to me in a thread, and when i clicked on his profile ALL OF HIS FRIENDS had angelic halos! i was like eek !

and then i realized that he probably had one, too, and was SUCH an oldie that he thought he could get away with BEING an a**.

sweatdrop jerk.

I wish those people to get banned. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:22 pm
I don't really get what the big deal with those are...I mean, yeah, they're really old. But they're not especially cool looking or anything, I just don't understand why anyone would pay so much for one. I don't even want one...it seems lame.
I guess it's just a status thing...brag how wealthy you are/how long you've been on Gaia. It doesn't seem like anyone would want one if it were a relatively inexpensive item available in a shop.

Pachelbel Canon

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:26 pm
aprilness
I don't really get what the big deal with those are...I mean, yeah, they're really old. But they're not especially cool looking or anything, I just don't understand why anyone would pay so much for one. I don't even want one...it seems lame.
I guess it's just a status thing...brag how wealthy you are/how long you've been on Gaia. It doesn't seem like anyone would want one if it were a relatively inexpensive item available in a shop.

i'd buy it!

i'm on a quest, ya know! 3nodding that's why i even got 'magical girl' on account of her little sidekick having angelic wings for ears. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 pm
I haven't opened my envelope yet because I'm torn on which one I should pick, Four Horsemen or Magical Girl. I have this feeling that the horsemen will sell for higher later on because...well, it has weapons and things. But that little rabbit is so effing cute, and cute kinda goes with my avatar better than epic.  

Pachelbel Canon

genji_90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:00 pm
i would rather have a dark halo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:17 pm
I really don't see the significance of the Angelic Halo. It's nice, and it goes very well with the rest of the angelic items. . . but that's about it. Maybe it's just because I haven't been here for too long, only about a year. But I like the little rabbit thing, and if it came down to it, I would probably go for the Magical Girl. I also like the heart things it has.

Although, I'm quite partial to the Pale Horse. . .

Arianna Reece

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:36 pm
genji_90
i would rather have a dark halo

i DO like how the dark halos are other things BESIDES halos...i wonder why they didn't do that with the mythril ones?

weird...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:08 pm
aprilness

It's not so much about it being cool looking as it is a symbol of power,it was the first monthly collectible made and I guess people just like halos >.> all of them fetch a pretty good price.  

Number Xlll

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:14 pm
Right, that's what I meant. Status. People mainly seem to want it because either they are questing the Angelic collection (bluegrass for example) or because it's the ultimate MC, so it's like...an ultimate goal of Gaia.

I don't get what the Angelic Halo has to do with rally anyway. O_o?

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff