Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Second Soul Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is the definition of poll?
  poopy olive lacsatives Loser (random)
  Penguins of Lap-land (lol)
View Results

iWaphulz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:15 am
The Scurge Empire of Dwarf has attacked on the elf kingdom Scilybia and the war has begun in rage.
The only people able to save it are a team of hardworking kids from all different races. Their task is to destroy the Titan of war and stop the chaos.

Gaia username:
RP name:
Race: (orc, elf, dwarf, human, titan, giant, dark elf, ogre, goblin, imp, ect.)
RP Gender:
RP Age:
Army: (e.g. Loner, scurge army, Lucipher empire, be creative.)
description:
Picture: (optional)
Weapons: (e.g. Khaji Sword, Eternal Scythe, Scimitar, ect.)

Have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:24 am
Gaia username: Argo123
RP name: Arych
race: Dark Elf
RP age: 19
Army: Loner
Description: Long black hair, Blueish purple hair with midnight eyes and white centers, tall suspicious Long black cloak with hood. Studs and spikes every now and again. When not wearing cloak cape covers mouth and nose and sleeveless armed top with black mettalic breastplate.
Picture: Use your imaginations!
Weapons: Sword of darkness with metal chain on the end, Large warhammerstaff on back, black knife in belt.  

iWaphulz

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:15 am
Gaia username:littlebluecoolwolfdemon
RP name:Akasun Ayu. Ayu for short
Race: (orc, elf, dwarf, human, titan, giant, dark elf, ogre, goblin, imp, ect.) Wolf demon (if It is allowed)
RP Gender:Female
RP Age:18
Army: (e.g. Loner, scurge army, Lucipher empire, be creative.) Loner
description:her family was killed when she was 7 and she has been taking care of her self ever since. She has been doing that because her foster parents neglected her and she ran away the seccond day of staying there.
Picture: (optional) She is five foot four. 80 pounds. has brownish blond hair and red eyes. She wears mostly bondage and hoodies. she always carries around a napsack with jewelry she made so she can sell them to make money.
Weapons: (e.g. Khaji Sword, Eternal Scythe, Scimitar, ect.) Bows and arrows, majic and Kunai knives and shuriken.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 pm
Ayu stalks through the woods, hunting. A deer runs by and stops infront of her path. She smiles. Finally!...I can have meat for my travels! She thinks. Ayu turns into a wolf and pronces on the deer and kills it. She smiles again Hopefully....no one comes and finds me....I hate sharing with strangers.....  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Gaia username: Of Nearer Ends
RP name: Karsh Aybarra
Race: Human infused with "Power"(Magic)
RP Gender: male
RP Age: 19
Army: The Hunters Embrace(Guild of Rangers)
description: Has long brown hair, slightly past his eyes. Grey eyes, 5'9". Slender yet strong. Agile. Wears earthy colors, as well as green to match his surroundings. A cloak that blends into the environment, hiding the wearer. If not wearing the changing cloak, he wears a simple gleen cloak of strong material. If he does not want to be seen, he wont be. He lost control of his magic at a young age and killed his whole village. He has learned to control it but the memory and guilt haunts him. Wont use it unless necessary.
Picture: Picture it...
Weapons: Long Sword of Dark Steel. Always sharp. Bow of the Gods. Obtained in a long quest to the Mountain of the Gods. Not very clear on how it was obtained. Said to never miss, yet he is the best shot in the guild, so it might be that. Simple arrows. Able to wield magic, but doesnt unless his life depends on it.

Karsh stalked in the woods, blending into the trees, silently moving. He had his darkwood bow knocked with an arrow, ready to shoot his prey. He was following someone. The tracks changed between human and wolf tracks. A wolf demon... Great, lets hope this wolf demon wont try to kill me. He crouched behind a log just in time to see a Wolf Demon pounce a deer and sick its teeth into its neck. He drew his arrow and rose. "You, Wolf Demon. State your business here. This is Hunter's territory. What faction are you?" Keeping a steady aim at the Wolf Demon, he started toward the hybrid...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:37 pm
Gaia username: Mia_Oh_Miah
RP name: Mitsuko
Race: Shapeshifter
RP Gender: Female
RP Age: 16
Army: Loner/Part of The Resistance
description: Her true form is a lowly human. Roughly 5 foot 6. Her hair is a bright red, but she can change anything about her, from her hair to skin. She has keen eyes and her senses are always of the best quality at any time of the day. Does NOT sleep. She's extraordinarily beautiful, with very complex and exotic features. She usually makes herself look innocent while she's in her true, human form.
Picture: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t85/crescent-dragon/YuushiHibondfgd.jpg
Weapons: She carries no weapon; She can shapeshift... Why would she need one?

Mitsuko looks down upon the current scene. She's up high in a tall oak tree, hiding. She had to quickly and sneakily change forms when she saw a wolf chasing the pack of deer that she was in. Always hiding. Story of my life. She twitches as she hears someone, a human, speaking to the wolfas he enters the clearing. He lifts up his bow in preparation of killing. Mitsuko scoots forward on the thick branch to get a better view. She tries to be as stealthy as possible, but she wasn't stealthy enough. A twig snaps off of the branch and falls to it's doom as Mitsuko panics then quickly changes her form into a crimson red song-bird. Did she act quickly enough?  

MiA mayhem X

Business Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:43 pm
Karsh stops and turns quickly just in time to see a branch fall and a blur. Emerging from the blur came a crimson bird. Shapeshifter! He scowled and quickly followed the bird with his bow, all while keeping his eye on the wolf. He decided to turn his bow to the wolf and embraced the Power, just to keep it at bay in case the shapeshifter returned. The flow was overwhelming, he wanted to use it, use it to do anything, its was the most exilerating thing he had ever experienced. He had learned to deny himself of this though. He stood there, ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:11 pm
Mitsuko weaves in and out of the clouds, trying to think of a plan. I can't just leave that wolf by itself! Helplessly slaughtered by the hand of a human? Or what appears to be human.... She circles around and heads back to the scene. Strategically hiding in the clouds, she flies towards the beginning of the clearing, out of sight. She perches on a tree, slips into her lizard form then crawls down to the bottom. Mitsuko shapeshifts into her human form. She forms scratches all over herself and she walks out into the clearing. She stumbles a couple of times, stopping to rest against a tree... "he....hel...help!!!!!" She yelps as a distraction just loud enough for them to hear. Hoping that her story was believable, she collapses on the ground in perfect dramatization and lays there, mercilessly....  

MiA mayhem X

Business Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:21 am
Ayu backs away from the person, then hears yelling from a tree. She jumps up into the tree and tries to help the person off the branch. ayu barks loud enough for the human to hear and try and help.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:57 pm
Looking between the wolf and the collapsed body on the ground, Karsh lowered his bow and ran over to the unmoving body. Unease and tension filled the air as he checked the pulse while the wolf sniffed around. "She will live demon. Her pulse is fine, and these cuts seem to be fairly fresh yet not fatal." He felt like an idiot speaking to a wolf, but this was not just a wolf, this was a wolf demon. Capable of many things, and one of them was killing humans. What could make this one any different. As soon as the thought crossed his mind he was on his feet with sword in hand, ready for an attack.  

Of Nearer Ends

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:01 pm
Ayu turns back into a human, sitting on the branch. "Do not worry....Even though I am from a clan that is murderous, I am not....." She sneezes and slightly smiles. "I am Akasun Ayu........" She stops to think about her words. "I come....In peace..." she says hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:46 pm
Karsh eased slightly and lowered his sword slightly. He thought through all the possible outcomes to this situation and the safest one seemed to be to not show hostility. Slowly he lowered his sword then eased it into the sheathe slanting across his back. This is the way the Hunters kept their swords. He bowed slightly, not too formal yet showing respect, and spoke quietly yet strongly. Like silk covering iron. "Akusan Ayu, a pleasure to meet you my lady. I am Karsh Aybarra, of The Hunters Embrace. I as well come in peace. May you find water and shade in your travels." Karsh was from a place known as the Sirin Desert. Temperatures reached above 110 degrees there and water was scarce. He still held the power at bay. At least this way the odds were even between the two, even if the wolf demon did not know it.  

Of Nearer Ends

StupidestFckinidiot

2,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:41 am
Gaia username: RasenganSharinganNaruto
RP name: Katoso Kuchiki
Race: young demon fox
RP Gender: Male
RP Age: 14
Army: Loner
description: 5'6, very athletic, and can change into any shape or form, including people and animals. Orange flame spiky hair, and piercing blue eyes.
Weapons: Uses his own claws mostly, but also uses jutsu, such as clone technique, and can summon the powers of nature

i wonder how everyone is doing *turns into a mouse and checks in on em* i think ill observe for a little while longer  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:06 am
Ayu nods her head. "Same....with you...you can just call me Ayu...That is my first name any way...And it is much easier." Ayu says as she jumps down from the tree. She holds out her hand to shake hands. "It ...is nice to meet you..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

StupidestFckinidiot

2,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:01 pm
*watches in interest* maybe i should show myself *turns into demon fox form* "Hi!"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff