Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Im 20 I swear!! ;_; Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;___; ... 20...
  ._. *pats*
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:43 pm
This has become a growing problem for me. I guess I sound really really young and I LOOK really really young so most people think Im like 15-16 and Im 20 darn it!! Ive been mistaken before for my little brother who is 5 by his own mother!! Just today the repair man came to fix my desk and he thought i was in 8th grade!! Everyone Is always telling me I sound really young ;___; Im so sick of it... IM 20! 20 I TELL YOU!!

*rocks self in corner*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:48 pm
Knitterz
This has become a growing problem for me. I guess I sound really really young and I LOOK really really young so most people think Im like 15-16 and Im 20 darn it!! Ive been mistaken before for my little brother who is 5 by his own mother!! Just today the repair man came to fix my desk and he thought i was in 8th grade!! Everyone Is always telling me I sound really young ;___; Im so sick of it... IM 20! 20 I TELL YOU!!

*rocks self in corner*

i've got the same issue and i'm 28. crying sucks...  

WastelandMama
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:55 pm
bluegrass cat
Knitterz

*rocks self in corner*

.-. holy crap..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Just stop using anti-aging cream. whee

Just think about being 60 and looking 40.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:48 pm
bluegrass cat
Knitterz

*rocks self in corner*

DAMN! Go have kids or somethin! Geez!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:59 pm
lol, I have just the oppostie problem xD

A few years ago:
"What? You're only 14? I thought you were 20!"

Things are bit different now that I turned 17 - I think people can believe that.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:18 pm
I'm 18 and my voice is still sorta high -_- Someone's mom mistook me for "The freshmen who's voice is still changing" -_- And I'm a senior and an adult crying It's stuck this way!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:25 pm
churrlo
I'm 18 and my voice is still sorta high -_- Someone's mom mistook me for "The freshmen who's voice is still changing" -_- And I'm a senior and an adult crying It's stuck this way!
its so ******** funny though XD your brother sounds like 20 and you sound like 16  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:04 pm
I don't actually know how old people think I look, although I've heard mixed things on how I sound, the highest one was 25, and the lowest one was about 16, which was when I was 16, so that was fine with me. I think I still kinda look youngish, but hey, that's me. If my skin would ever clear up all the way I might look older though, but for now, one side of my face looks like I"m just the teenager with bad skin, and the other one seems more like my age.

Hard to believe I"m going to be 18 soon now that I think about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:17 pm
lol i feel your pain >.< at first i was like "wow, 19 and i still get asked for ID! Neat!" now nearly 2 years later its like "are you freaking kidding me"  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:22 pm
Same thing happens to me, I'm 19 soon to be 20 and recently someone asked me if I was 16 and sometimes they think that my brother is the older than me and he's 4 years younger than me. It does get annoying sometimes, but I'm fine with it more than before, plus I'm not gonna complain if I look 20 when I'm 40...

But I get what you mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:17 pm
haha I'm turning 18 soon and people seem to be conflicted about my age. People at school think I'm like, a sophomore or a junior when I'm a senior.

Alternately, people at church think I'm either 15 or 19. Depends on who you ask.

Then again, I'm really short and apparently have a young looking face but I certainly don't have the body of a typical sophomore xD

My youth group leader thought I was 15 for the longest time. Seriously. He didn't believe me when I said I was a senior. I had to have my friend vouch on it.

But yea, I could understand that.

@choo: haha I know. Robert used to have the higher voice and now its, like, way deeper xD It makes me giggle.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:28 am
I have to say that when I saw the title and the maker I thought "No way!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:17 am
Virus93
bluegrass cat
Knitterz

*rocks self in corner*

DAMN! Go have kids or somethin! Geez!

rofl
i dunno if that'll help since people think my mama couldn't POSSIBLY have two daughters who're 28 and 37.

also, my sister, the 37yr old, still gets carded whenever she tries to buy cigarettes.

when i first married angel, the ups man who always came by our apartment was forever asking "is your mom or dad home so they can sign for this?" sweatdrop i had to show him my military id before he got that i was in my 20s.

people even thought angel was a "cradle robber" when we were married. they all thought i was MAYBE 18...what makes it really funny is i'm OLDER than he is by a year and two months. crying but people think he's in his 30s already cause he just ((in his words)) "looks hard". rofl

edit: wait, wait, wait. i'm not 28, i'm 27. rofl rofl rofl i was born in 1981...wow...

my mind's going already...  

WastelandMama
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:11 pm
Knitterz

*rocks self in corner*
I envy you when I was younger like 12 everyone thought I was eighteen luckly I stopped growing so my age finally caught up my height. I wish people mistaken me as being younger instead of being older  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff