Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:01 am
The Village graveyard  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:33 am
Kkenru sat staring at two graves holding a hand full of roses, sitting motionless, even in the wind, The graves read

"Akabi Nara" - an empty grave to house a master's soul..

"Karrin Hyuuga" - The grave of a legend, my mother...

Kkenru sat there thinking, waiting to feel some sort of emotion, slowly coming to terms that he wouldn't, he stood, placing the flowers on the graves and turning and walking away somehow changed....  

Ryikk Nara

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:36 pm
Kaito comes to the grounds, even though his parents and brothers are still alive.
He heads towards the memorial stone of all the fallen Mist ninja, and stays there for a minute momment of silence. "Thank you for what you have done for this village."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:42 pm
Kkenru walks up behind kaito "come to look upon the faces of the dead?" he asked almost lifeless "i do from time to time myself, each of these ninja's who have laid the grounds for what we have now" Kkenru pulls out the blade "Resonance" and it glows green, he touches the ground with the blade and beautiful flowers start to bloom all over the graveyard. "a gift or the dead" he says wiping "resonance" clean and sheathing it "but now its time i must go, stay alive kaito, stay alive" Kkenru walks out of the graveyard not looking back as he leaves the gates  

Ryikk Nara

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:49 pm
New grave

Name: kinkaru

Bio: was a mist sanin who sacrificed his life for the rest of the village to complete a mission without trouble. He would gladley do it again  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:22 am
Kentense

Anbu blackopps member

Killed in action.

Bio: funny guy but very dangerouse. Always remeber him.  

Anguish The Avenger

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:59 pm
Oroami kept Kinkaru's body in the ice casket and plaed it in the hole he began to freeze the grave "i'll come back and i will bring you back." oroami said clutching his headband that was around his neck  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Tahro Saiz
Mist Village Chunin, Creater of Mizu Rasengan, Murdered before his time

Havok-Trance

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:18 pm
Im sorry kent but we both know it had to end this way..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:01 pm
oromai stood next ot kinkaru's grave wondering when tears would arive.  

Havok-Trance

kaname342

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:06 pm
Kaname walk to each grave stone imagining each one.
" Great ninjas are always remembered."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:15 pm
Riko entered the graveyard in a serene manner. She noticed a few new graves and went up to them for a closer look. The first one read Kentense.
"He was so amusing. I'll always remember our fun times together." As she moved on to the next tombstone, shock overcame her entire being.
'No, that's not possible. I just saw him a day ago. There must be a mistake!' But her eyes were not deceiving her. Kinakru was actually dead, gone, wiped away from the face of the Earth. Riko's legs collapsed from beneath her and she knelt in front of Kinkaru's grave. The tears that treated to overflow from her amber eyes spilled down her cheeks and dotted the freshly placed dirt. She felt as if a piece of her heart had been roughly cut out shattered into millions of tiny shards. Throughout the years they shared together, he was her companion, team mate, opponent, and lover. But now with him gone, life would take a completely change its course.

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:18 pm
"tears!" oroami kneeled and held tears to him "it's okay, i have a plan, i can bring him back but i will need to capture the bijuu." he said calmly wiping the tears from her eyes "don't worry, he'll be back just like he was yesterday."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:26 pm
"But I... He... oh..." Riko spoke in broken words between sobs. She took comfort in Oroami's warm embrace, but it still did not sooth the pain she felt within. She shook her head violently.
"He can't be gone! Not just like that!" No, she refused to believe that he was in fact dead. Yet the evidence was as clear as a day without mist, how could she possibly deny the truth?

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:28 pm
"he isn't truly dead, i have preserved his body, he will be back with us soon." he still held her  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff