Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Miss Kobayashi is moving Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm leaving
  Noo, don't leave Gaia [But I'm not leaving Gaia]
  Yay?
  Whatever
View Results

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:37 pm
For a while mother didn't have a job. Well, just last week she got one. Its in another state. Anyway I won't be going along. Since there are things for me to do here which I can't if I go with her. At first I'll stay with Grandma till Father prepares the basement for me. There is no heat there yet and couch sleeping isn't acceptable at the moment since there is a nurse that comes at 5AM for Yukiyo

Topic
Kobayashi Moving
Effects of Movie
Just moving in general. Whatever  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:53 pm
So you've been living with your mother up until now? O_o And she had to go out of state to get a job? The economy must be pretty bad where you live...

Are you sad about it?

Pachelbel Canon

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:20 pm
Yeah, this state is an economy hellhole. For a long time we were dependent of the auto industry but since that is slightly dying out things are getting worse. In case anyone is wondering I live in Michigan. Anyway, I've lived with mother ever since she was divorced. Some might say it is kinda sad but I am slow to get on my feet.

Actually I am not really too sad about it. A little nervous maybe. But not sad or scared. I guess since I am still going to be with family. I am actually more excited about the move. When I do finally move in with dad I'll finally get to know him again. For many years, since I was 12 I didn't see him more than 10 times a year. So a lot of things I knew about him could have changed.

His favorite soda was Dr Pepper, however that might not be true anymore since the taste of people change. My favorite is Dr Pepper at the moment.
Favorite fastfood was either Burger King or Wendy's. I forgot which one it was. Anyway at Wendy's he used to dip frys into the frosty. Well, so do I lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:27 pm
I hope everything works out for you o.o  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:37 pm
I've been pretty fortunate for being a Navy brat that I've been allowed to stay in the same area by the government for 12 years, so that's nice. Other than that, this place is a hell hole and I can't wait to move out of it.

I hope your move goes smoothly though Kobayashi. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:38 pm
I used to live in Michigan. xd That's why we moved, dad needed a better job than being an Atomotive instructor at a place that was slowly losing students and the economy was going down. WE sold out house before the crash came where no other houses budged for a year for two. Now he teaches at a new college. 3nodding

Hope everything works out well for you. I know what it's like to be in that position. I had to move in with my friends for a few weeks while my parents got the house ready, which was slower than expected since my grandfather died during all this.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:04 pm
The only good part about that is that you get a basement all to yourself. Lucky you  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 pm
Midori Hayashi
I used to live in Michigan. xd That's why we moved, dad needed a better job than being an Atomotive instructor at a place that was slowly losing students and the economy was going down. WE sold out house before the crash came where no other houses budged for a year for two. Now he teaches at a new college. 3nodding

Hope everything works out well for you. I know what it's like to be in that position. I had to move in with my friends for a few weeks while my parents got the house ready, which was slower than expected since my grandfather died during all this.
I lived most of my live in an apartment anyway. So nothing big to sell expect for my guitar.

@[Tsukasa567]: Being in the same area is great. Another reason I am staying behind is because I have some mental problem that dislikes huge changes. But it didn't effect my last move since I was in the same school district.

@Artanus: I couldn't agree more. I could have my computer down there. And in a way I'll have a private bathroom since dad is going to build one down there.

At least there is a show both me and Yukiyo like. Ninja Warrior. =D  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:45 pm
Bikki Kobayashi V
Anyway, I've lived with mother ever since she was divorced. Some might say it is kinda sad but I am slow to get on my feet.

why would that be considered sad?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:11 pm
I've moved like 5 times, mostly because of money problems and/or bad neighbourhoods. I moved to my current home about two years ago and it was really hard to leave the home we had before this one. I'm hoping we don't have to move again, but I'm not getting attached to this place cause there's a possibility that we might be moving again...
I just want to get money so I can help out...it's frustrating.

Anyway luck with living with your dad.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:53 am
Iconised Ghost
Bikki Kobayashi V
Anyway, I've lived with mother ever since she was divorced. Some might say it is kinda sad but I am slow to get on my feet.

Because all others the same would have either gotten a job or went in college but I remain. The only way I can even talk to anyone the same age is though the internet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:57 am
Oh god, I live in Michigan too, so I know all about the terrible economy...especially in my area, it's pretty much just a giant tourist trap. D: So that means the only time the economy is decent is in the summer...and the summer is rather short, since winter is such an overbearing bitchface here. I've had an awful time finding a job, being a full time college student crying ...  

Pachelbel Canon

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:49 pm
aprilness
Oh god, I live in Michigan too, so I know all about the terrible economy...especially in my area, it's pretty much just a giant tourist trap. D: So that means the only time the economy is decent is in the summer...and the summer is rather short, since winter is such an overbearing bitchface here. I've had an awful time finding a job, being a full time college student crying ...
near Detroit or somewhere else?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:28 am
Bikki Kobayashi V
Iconised Ghost
Bikki Kobayashi V

Because all others the same would have either gotten a job or went in college but I remain. The only way I can even talk to anyone the same age is though the internet.

oic >.< lol i was like "but im 20 and i live at home cry im not sad emo "  

Iconised Ghost

Marurashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:30 pm
i moved out a few weeks after prom, i had just turned 18. it was wierd living with a new family kuz i moved in with my boyfriends family. and i'm still there and its great.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff