Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Stupid.
  Cool.~
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:36 am
Introduction (must read to understand the RP)
On Earth, people would see a very small star. What they don't know is that that star....was the forgotten world. Before it was the forgotten world, it was...Eulalia. The forgotten world is sort of like Earth, but different. It was dull. Too dull to see. Years ago, Eulalia was shining bright, but dimmed as it moved further out of orbit of the sun.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Job:
Bio:
How you are going to recreate Eulalia:
Other:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:43 am
Name: Lily Lolli
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, shy
Job: None
Bio: Lily never knew her parents, so she was taken care of by the people of Eulalia. She grew up to be beautiful and had a beautiful voice.
How you are going to recreate Eulalia: By becoming an all-star singer. (Concerts have lights, duh.)
Other: none  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:02 am
Lily walked through the gently lighted towns smiling and waving at everyone. Everything at Eulalia happened the same way as before the lighting dimmed. Everyone was cheerful and content. The bunnies on her ears (or so people thought) were able to detect far distant sounds. They were actually her ears, for she had been born with holes as ears. No ears were in stock at the hospital, so they attached electronic hearing devices to her ears, which happen to be those bunnies. Soothing sounds flowed through her ears and head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:16 am
Name: Akasun Ayu
Appearance: she is 5 foot four inches, 80 pounds, her hair is Tawny blonde, she has one ice blue eye and one red eye. She wears black hoodies and chained baggy black pants. She has black wolf ears and a black wolf tail.
Personality: She is very quiet and hardly speaks. She only does when she needs to. she is very nice and caring but may be violent
Job: death/goth metal
Bio: She has been orphoned when she was little because all of her relitives were murdered by other demonic people of earth. she got adopted by a loving couple who gave her anything she want. She got into death metal and gothic music and she has been into darkness ever since she found out her family got murdered and now, her music is the way she expresses her pain.
How you are going to recreate Eulalia: To spread her music through the world
Other:She knows how to use elemental magic and she has a few swords hidden on her tour bus

Sorry i have not been on my mom is afraid of viruses on her computer so she wont let me on her because of that and my school blocked this site so i have to use a slow as heck proxy  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:13 pm
(lolz) Lily went to a scrap metal yard and melted the scraps together to make a street light.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:10 am
Name: Gavin S.
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Quiet, Loud when hyper, mysterious/strange, rock n roll persona
Job: In a rock band called Lonely Road
Bio: 4'7'' 95 lbs. guitarist, singer, Gavin likes dragons, dogs, and foxes. He enjoys shooting at the gun range and like to listen to music. His parents died at unknown times and locations when he was 8.
How you are going to recreate Eulalia: be Rock/Metal/Hardcore guitarist and singer to cheer the people from Eulalia up.
Other: None  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:49 pm
Ayu frowns. It is a sunny day. I wish it would rain already...I hate this happy day. She thinks. She sits down on a bench and starts plucking at the strings of her guitar. Good thing I have a concert tonight....I can play my death/goth metal there...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:34 am
Lily made a street light, but needed a light, so she set up the light and left for a bulb. She smiled. "If I was strong enough the push Eulalia back in orbit..." She whispered.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:01 am
Gavin sits in a darkened pit behind a stage practicing guitar with his band Lonely Road. "Well guys, here we go...Our first big gig to help Eulalia."
The stage curtains open and Lonely Road starts playing.
1 hours and 23 minutes later the concert is done.
The crowd is cheering, yelling for more.
We play one more encore song with a huge guitar solo by, yes, Gavin, a drum solo, by his friend and a few last 'whoo hoo's by the singer, also Gavin.
When everything is done Gavin thinked, "...I notice i have just helped brighten up Eulalia a bit....Well thats one gig down and many more to save Eulalia."
No, it wasn't the music he thought. It was the lights.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:09 am
Ayu walks to the place where the stage is. She picks her head up, hearing cheering. "Well, I guess the band before us...are getting a good crowd tonight....I hope that the people who like our music are there..." Ayu whispers as she heads back stage. The band that is on manager comes up to her and Ayu shows the manager her pass. he nods and lets her pass.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:31 am
Ayu wanders behind the curtian to watch the band before her band. That is...the other band....that plays before my band....Gothica Catlania....They sound good...but they need to be more dark.... She frowns.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:44 am
Lily arrived at a small street store and bout 3 light bulbs. She walked slowly back, smiling shyly as people said," Thank you for trying to make Eulalia shine again."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:10 pm
Ayu walks the path back to outside the concert hall. I wonder...why there is so many lights here....I hate the light.... She thinks. "I hope...the lights go out soon...." Ayu whispers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:55 am
Lily walks by thet concert hall and smiled in awe, then crashed into a girl with blonde hair, a wolf tao;, and wolf ears. "oh... I'm sorry." Lily says nervously.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:05 am
Ayu nods. "It is...Ok." She says, kind of monotone. "I was just leaving any way...My band does not go on until an...hour from now..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff