Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
D: awkward short story time Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.<;;
  bleegh
View Results

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:52 am
so there's this guy I really don't like at all. I really want to kick him in the nuts. His girlfriend (now his ex because he's a d**k mrgreen ) is one of my best friends though. I told her what I wished to do and she just randomly told me that he has not 2, but 3 nuts.....I can't even tell you how many terrible images flowed through my head at that moment gonk TMI

I guess the bright side is that now when I do kick him, i have a bigger target maybe?
sweatdrop .... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:26 am
i know a guy with 3 nuts, we tell him when hes 50 his sack will be dragging the ground from too much weight.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:41 am
jfm567
i know a guy with 3 nuts, we tell him when hes 50 his sack will be dragging the ground from too much weight.
lol he'd have to tape it to the side of his leg every day

it's only funny when it's NOT someone I know AND hate
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:35 pm
When my wife and I were in high school I went out with her best friend just to piss her off while we were broke up. I'm pretty sure she wanted to kick me in the nuts too.  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:20 pm
Ivri

I guess the bright side is that now when I do kick him, i have a bigger target maybe?
sweatdrop .... gonk

But what if its just a decoy? gonk how do you know which 2 are the real ones you need to aim for?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:37 pm
3 nuts?! D: Wow... D: Bust one open and do him a favor by making him normal xd  

churrlo

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:02 pm
churrlo
hmm...seeing as I don't like him, I don't want to do him a favor

maybe instead, when I kick him I could have a syringe full of toxic waste imbedded in my shoe and the foot-to-nuts impact would cause it to inject him then give him another one? and it could possibly be so big and deformed he would have to walk funny...or constantly look like he's happy to see everyone. then everytime I see him I could be like "hey dickwad! tell your pants it's not polite to point! LOLOLOLOL"

or I could just kick him anyways. but not THAT hard as to do him a favor *shrugs*

@Ghost well I figure as long as I aim for the exact middle or his crotch region I should be fine
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:38 pm
Ivri
churrlo
hmm...seeing as I don't like him, I don't want to do him a favor

maybe instead, when I kick him I could have a syringe full of toxic waste imbedded in my shoe and the foot-to-nuts impact would cause it to inject him then give him another one? and it could possibly be so big and deformed he would have to walk funny...or constantly look like he's happy to see everyone. then everytime I see him I could be like "hey dickwad! tell your pants it's not polite to point! LOLOLOLOL"

or I could just kick him anyways. but not THAT hard as to do him a favor *shrugs*

@Ghost well I figure as long as I aim for the exact middle or his crotch region I should be fine
3nodding

i guess so xd or just wear nice wide steel capped boots O_O  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:39 pm
You have a higher percent chance of getting a hit. You could chance it and try kicking him with both feet, course you'd fall on your butt, but maybe that's a sacrifice you're willing to make? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:27 pm
xd Injections eh? D: Maybe you can make it so he only has one... that'd be funny too gonk  

churrlo

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:53 am
MissMunchieMonster
You have a higher percent chance of getting a hit. You could chance it and try kicking him with both feet, course you'd fall on your butt, but maybe that's a sacrifice you're willing to make? biggrin
hmmm...if I punched him in the forehead too, it would stun him lol then I could run before he hit me. and I could get stamp rings!! like the ones little kids have! whee If I could find letters I could make it spell 'jerk' across his head xd

@churrlo~hmmm, I'd prefer to mutate them so he has to walk funny for the rest of his life 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:00 am
Ivri
MissMunchieMonster
hmmm...if I punched him in the forehead too, it would stun him lol then I could run before he hit me. and I could get stamp rings!! like the ones little kids have! whee If I could find letters I could make it spell 'jerk' across his head xd

@churrlo~hmmm, I'd prefer to mutate them so he has to walk funny for the rest of his life 3nodding

meh, i say if u kick him hard enough u dun have to worry about running because he will be rolling on the floor in pain.

what i'm curious about tho is why god decided to put mans most vulerable part of his body on the outside??  

Marurashi

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:08 am
Marurashi
Ivri
MissMunchieMonster

meh, i say if u kick him hard enough u dun have to worry about running because he will be rolling on the floor in pain.

what i'm curious about tho is why god decided to put mans most vulerable part of his body on the outside??
so that girls have an easy way to teach them a lesson for thinking with the wrong head all the time like he does biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:13 am
Ivri
Marurashi
Ivri
MissMunchieMonster

so that girls have an easy way to teach them a lesson for thinking with the wrong head all the time like he does biggrin

lol i think thats the best responce ive gotten yet for that question rofl  

Marurashi

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:15 am
sad I wish i had 3 nuts..  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]