Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
PMS D:< Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pms
  doesn't effect me! I have a pen0r (lucky!!! D:< )
  makes me act like the spawn of satan >:[
View Results

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:39 am
[pms rage=pissed]damn it damn it damn it!!!!!

I hate pms. everything is pissing me off to no end.
I was trying to draw some avi art but all my colored pencils kept getting lost in the bedspread and my hands are too damn shaky anyways so I gave up before I got angrier. then the doorbell rang and I was like scream WTF WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT ANSWERS THE DAMN DOOR I'M STILL IN MY PAJAMAS and I would have kicked the Fed Ex guy if he wasn't already driving away. then I sit back down and my dad comes up the steps and asks me to make him a sandwich before he heads off to work. I always make him sandwiches and I usually don't mind, but today I was just like ******** SANDWICH I HATE YOU scream and then my mom told me to install the new phone we got from the fed ex guy. I kept on dropping all the parts and I kicked the box around as hard as I could scream and then I bit off my chocolate bunny's head and it was hard not to cry because it was so cute and I still feel bad crying

I didn't actually scream, I just thought all the stuff in caps lock...but I am NOT retyping that s**t!!!!!!! scream gonk

I hate my uterus evil

I need a hug sad

[/pms rage]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:49 am
ah, the one thing that sux most about being a girl. problem in my house is that there are 3 girls who are all on the same cycle so we get 3 boys having to deal with 3 very pissy girls who are pissy with everyone lol.  

Marurashi

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:59 am
Marurashi
ah, the one thing that sux most about being a girl. problem in my house is that there are 3 girls who are all on the same cycle so we get 3 boys having to deal with 3 very pissy girls who are pissy with everyone lol.
there's only my sister and i that get PMSy, my mom is mad all the time becauase she menopausal and constantly messing with the damn heater because she has hot flashes ( scream scream scream ) my sister takes it out on her boyfriend, I bottle it up and take it out on my pillow 3nodding I know better than to be a b***h to everyone because it makes it worse for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 am
meh, i say if the other 2 get to be pissy with me then i get to be pissy with them biggrin  

Marurashi

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:11 pm

I actually get really nice.. I always get really fatigued and I get cramps from hell, and I don't get hungry, so all I want to do is lay around being pathetic and snuggly and cuuute xd

Wish my sister's were the same.. >.> one turns into an uber b***h, the other crys about everything.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:06 pm
chianachan

I actually get really nice.. I always get really fatigued and I get cramps from hell, and I don't get hungry, so all I want to do is lay around being pathetic and snuggly and cuuute xd

Wish my sister's were the same.. >.> one turns into an uber b***h, the other crys about everything.

haha me too. I don't get PMS xD I think its made up, personally >> xDD

but I get all pathetic and complainy when I'm in pain.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:07 pm
I get the terrible cramps. The can't stand up cramps, feels like someone is twisting my insides cramps. XP

I don't get irritable, just really sleepy and bloated. I feel like just laying around all day. ô_ô  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:17 pm
No cramps for me! heart But my family has a bad history(ask Ace...), so I might get them when I get old. gonk I get really depressed and my Anxiety goes overload, until, I have an Anxiety attack. (not fun)

Otherwise, I am ok with it overall.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:54 pm
sometimes i get it sometimes i coast thru depends on stress going on earlier that month and weather i've been keeping up with vitamins and type of birth control threw things rly out of whack.. definitly definitly not made up though its a light to serious mental and physical condition that for some is extreme enough dr's prescribe birth control to thwart it and the rough periods.

i'm very happy to have my original b control now the ones they started me on recently bout killed me literally. sorry bout your pms honestly if it's bad check with a dr about ways to ease it. weather its mental and/or physical that's ailing you there's meds or foods/vitamins heating pads midol etc that can help. different for different gals though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 pm
Aww T.T Poor Ivri. I feel your pain... sorta gonk

User Image  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:01 pm
*hugs* poor u! I used to have huge cramps, the kind u get muscle relaxants injected for sweatdrop i feel your pain! <******** SANDWICH! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:37 pm
*pats* There there. It's not your fault the lining of your uterus is shedding out. ._.

I don't get PMS, lucky me. (And no, I have no pen0r.) Well, I do, but it's very mild. I get tired, and obscenely hungry, so I whine about that. But I don't get angry or super emotional.

I hate periods though because I don't even plan on having kids. No fairs. >_> That's why I take Depo Provera, it's birth control and it gets rid of my periods entirely when I'm on it. Apparently the body is tricked into thinking it's already pregnant...or something.

Pachelbel Canon

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:40 pm
this thread scares me to no end.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:54 pm
rofl That typically happens with guys. There's some irony in fearing what's part of something we NEED to carry on as a race.

I'm not sure why causing immense amounts of pain and suffering is necessary...it seems like PMS would be the ultimate argument against "intelligent design." What genius thought of THAT?! gonk

Pachelbel Canon

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:17 pm
D: ******** SANDWICH D:<

PMS It's God's punishment for the whole apple thing D:  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items