Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Stupid *Enter swear word here!!* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DGKfoihgf GRRRRR
  Squee is Angry D=
  Woah calm down they are only having fun
  Its college not bloody play school
View Results

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:56 am
I will always care about you....
I love college to bits, but when you get the assholes (Sorry for my language) who actually where able to get into college but piss about it annoys the hell outta me >.>

I mean in my computing class theres like 8 people in the whole 30 of us who actually work. Everyone else just pisses about, plays jousting with the chairs (they have wheels on the bottom) and just make such a noise you can't even concentrate. Our work has to be in Friday so we can get feedback and none of the idiots have done it :/ I mean my course is a high level course how the ******** did they get on it?

/Rant

Discuss...
Classes
Annoying ******** class="postcontent-align-right" style="text-align: right">...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:00 am
Yeah. The kids that never do any work in my school, yet don't fail piss me off. Especially because they're usually the assholes that pick on me.  

Artanus

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:04 am
Oh I hate the ones who don't do any work and still pass >.> And they I try so hard and get a so-so grade
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:07 am
In college I'm actually a better student then I was in high school, not that I had bad grades in high school, but occasionally I would get a C >_<.
Now I take it more seriously because it is my future and because I would be wasting my family's money if I slacked off. I didn't get bad grades last semester, but I know I could have done so much better. I'm now pushing myself so I don't do things half-heartedly. I will relax sometimes in class, but I'll push myself so that I make up for it.

But yeah it's annoying when you're trying to listen to what the professor is saying so that you don't get lost and you can't cause it's muffled by all the people talking. gonk  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:11 am
I dunno if america have this program (its really old too xD)

Its called catchphrase and one of the boys in the lesson has it as there text message ring tone on their phone, and my god they must be texting a lot... which also your not allowed to do in lesson xD but who doesnt? >.<
But yeah its soo annoying when your trying to code this thing and you think your just about to crack it and then all you hear is a stupid noise >.>
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:15 am
Is that the ring tone that supposedly only dogs can hear so when you text or whatever no one notices?

I heard about kids using it to text each other while they were taking exams so they could cheat off each other. domokun  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:18 am
Nope, it was off a program and is really annoying >.<
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:29 am
Hmm then I'm not sure which one it is.

Have you had someone in your class forget to turn off their cellphone while you're on exams and everything is quiet and then the guy/girl's phone rings and to top it off they have on one of those loud songs like Soulja boy's Superman or whatever it's called. I have a professor who's head practically rolls when he spots someone with a cellphone in his class. If he even sees it on the desk he'll throw you out and make the rest take a quiz. He gets so angry that it's freaky, it's like he's about to punch one of us. gonk He said that he gets so angry that he gets dizzy sometimes, the day we saw him like that was after a guy didn't hand in his exam and got an F and to top it off he took out his cell in class which got him kicked out and left us to face the wrath of the professor. It was scary. >_<  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:12 am
i'm kinda dreading a couple aspects of going back to school this coming fall to fiiiiinally finish the last year i have togo because i know now that i appreciate it even more i understand i'll be paying loans for college and that i can't waste my time in class failing or anything i'm gonna go nuts.

room mate chris is going back for another computer degree and getting over 100% in alot of his classes he's the one that the rest of the class groans when he says "but wait don't we have that homework/essay/test" due today lol. because he works so hard to do so well now. but when i was younger even i was lazy about applying myself as much as i could.

and yeah he's got the kids in class that rattle useless questions to the teacher trying to waste time to skip homework or tests or kids that don't turn in their homework when he has his done before its even given out ahhhh college can't wait to go back xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:38 am
I know what you mean, at my uni the worst students are computer science students. They are the most lazy, pompous, showy, up themselves asses i have ever met >.< Not to mention being rude to the lecturer. I take comfort in the low pass rate wink at least they arent just cruising through  

Iconised Ghost

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:03 pm
MissMunchieMonster
Is that the ring tone that supposedly only dogs can hear so when you text or whatever no one notices?

I heard about kids using it to text each other while they were taking exams so they could cheat off each other. domokun

My friend has that ringtone. It annoys the heck out of me when he sticks it in my ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:40 pm
Ghost: hah yeah i suppose if everyone around me gets s**t grades it will make the pass mark lower xD
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:26 pm
I'm definitely like one of those kids in your class who just sort of dicks off all class. ninja Maybe they are just procrastinators, I know I am, and I always do my best work when I'm stressed, if I try to do my work ahead of time I get distracted by the smallest things, so it doesn't get done even though I try to get it done early.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:27 pm
they get in the class because they paid for it.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:03 am
squee_moon
Ghost: hah yeah i suppose if everyone around me gets s**t grades it will make the pass mark lower xD
...Because I love you!

exactly xd makes you look super cool

I would never have gone to any undergraduate lectures if i hadnt been paid to go xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff