Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Mochi games.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:32 am
Is it just me or does anyone else think they all kinda suck. (i havn't played them all yet i may have to retract my statement) Not looking too promising for the gaming future. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:45 am
I will always care about you....
A few don't suck as much as the others. But yes they all do suck.
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:48 am
3nodding no your right they pretty much all suck!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:34 am
I tested like 5 of them and on that I base that they all "Have mighty failure in them!"

Thanatos Phoenix

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 pm
I didn't test many but most seam like Epic Fails to me  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:50 pm
I didn't bother xd I was like... meh razz *waits 5 more years for battle system*  

churrlo

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:02 pm
I tried some and one of them was the bejewel rip-off and it was ok, but not great...

I tried one where you're a fly and you have to catch some balls, I think, and I could barely control the freaking fly!

They're the kind of games you might want to have on your cell phone when your stuck on traffic and have nothing to do, you play them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:04 pm
MissMunchieMonster
I tried some and one of them was the bejewel rip-off and it was ok, but not great...

I tried one where you're a fly and you have to catch some balls, I think, and I could barely control the freaking fly!

They're the kind of games you might want to have on your cell phone when your stuck on traffic and have nothing to do, you play them.

For the love of god, don't tell me you play cell phone games and drive at the same time...
xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:06 pm
No! My dad holds the steering wheel while I play. >_< talk2hand

I don't have games on my cell. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:12 am
*has horrible image of a dad holding steering wheel desperately trying to drive from the passenger seat as daughter plays games*
rofl
I just played a few and was like, OK, if someone hasn't ALREADY made a thread about the suckiness of these games, I think I'll do that right now.

I played the weird...be a fish and dodge other fish game, which was awful, crap graphics and I don't think you could actually across the screen, just up and down. O_o I played a cloud surfing game, which was slow and horrible, one of those ball physics draw a line path games, OK but I've seen that a thousand times, not really unique.

Then one where you were this ball collecting stars and you had to avoid variously sized falling walls of doom...and a few other games not worthy of remembrance. Eh.

Pachelbel Canon

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:32 am
There's only one game I like and its kinda like FF tactics only with guns and zombies. Its called Red something.... Code Red. It was the only game that did not get a 1 star rating from me. All the other games just pissed me off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:46 am
Just looked up that Code Red game on their list. It was definitely not as bad as all the other games I'd played there so far.

If Gaia's insisting on adding a new game from these choices this is probably my pick. Though I haven't played all of the games yet, not sure if I will. -.- I don't normally play games on Gaia anyway. But maybe if they added something that held my interest I would.

Pachelbel Canon

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:49 pm
aprilness
Just looked up that Code Red game on their list. It was definitely not as bad as all the other games I'd played there so far.

If Gaia's insisting on adding a new game from these choices this is probably my pick. Though I haven't played all of the games yet, not sure if I will. -.- I don't normally play games on Gaia anyway. But maybe if they added something that held my interest I would.

Yeah like the battle system. That would surely hold my interest.

I'm just gonna put this out there if there is a guild type deal on the battle system we should definitely start one with everyone here and become the most powerful force on Gaia. I would literally take a week off work (paid of course) to level my rings or whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:00 pm
I likes Crazy Blocks! >w<  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:07 pm
I liked the game Pickies!