Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Ketket goes into a chattroom, hilarity ensues! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In sweden there is no real schools!
  YAY!
View Results

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:40 am
Yes Hi people!

Here's my story. I'm sitting at the lappie trying to avoid my essay on the suffragettes so I find myself being in a chattroom. While Im in there I start to talk to a very gullible person. Here's what happened.
Im "SwedishGirl!" If you didn't realise^^

Quote:
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)how does school work in sweedin?
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)you go there pretend to learn stuff then you graduate
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)lol well sounds good but do yall have grades and s**t like us?
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)yeah I have a hard time seeing how a school could work without some kind of gradin system
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)ok smartass im talking about grades 1-12 not graded papers sweetie
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)no they bunch us all together and we learn from each other
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)your lieng
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)I s**t you not
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)how the hell do you learn from eachother if eachother dont know anyting
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)a long long time ago there were actual teachers that had a group of childrens who got placed out into these groups of other children and there you have it
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)dont kid are you serious/
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)completly serious
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)so let me get this strait long long time ago some teachers tought some kids everything they need to know and sent them off to teach the other children and now everyone teaches eachother in these days and times
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)Exactly
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)who teaches you?
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)a couple of people older then me
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)where do you graduate from ?
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)we dont when we feel that we've learned enough we stop going
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)so it dont feel great or anything
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)what?
SiMpLeMaN4(Says to you)do you still go to the people u learnd from
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)yeah but Im thinking of stop going soon
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to You) yall speak english or what? and dont get smart and know ur talkin in english to me but i thought you might have learnd it
SwedishGirl11 (Says to SiMpLeMaN4)no we speak swedish but there's this kid about 14 that knows english and she thought it to me
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you) ohh got it
SiMpLeMaN4 (Says to you)well thats cool

I myself thinks that it's extremly funny that he actually belives that in sweden there is no classes just groups of kids/teenagers teaching each other xD

Just wanted to share  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:44 am
I will always care about you....
Omg ket thats funny xD
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:44 am
Best thing since bloodninja xd

Thats all I have to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:16 pm
XDDDDDDDDDD

Some people are truly idiots. Going by stereotypes, with that person's less than perfect grammar, and the use of 'yall' I'd say they were from the southern part of the US. That may be racist but then again... <_<  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:35 pm
Dr Entropy
XDDDDDDDDDD

Some people are truly idiots. Going by stereotypes, with that person's less than perfect grammar, and the use of 'yall' I'd say they were from the southern part of the US. That may be racist but then again... <_<
Ohhh you're a baaaad person souly xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:49 pm
I'd move to Sweden if that were true. xd

Poor guy/girl must be telling his/her friends about it, they're gonna start a petition now so that kids teach each other.

whee My imagination is going wild now.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:54 pm
Dr Entropy
XDDDDDDDDDD

Now listen up y'all, not all of us down here talk like that thur hick, some of us is quite edumicated. He's probably one of them that would marry their sister, I draw the line at cousins. xd

I wish school seriously worked like that though, it would be pretty sweet, although, no one would ever know anything.

Oh, and that picture was made of win.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:10 pm
rofl That person must have grown up in the hills, and never cme back to society. Wow, and I thought my family was odd. I guess I was wrong. xd

Example:
My cousin who is going to William and Mary college in VA, made a stuffed reindeer at Build-a-Bear, and made a personal recording for it. Ya know what it does?

"Roar...Roar...Roar!!!...ROAR!!!"

That's my fantastic cousin for ya. xd  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:26 pm
There is no hope for the future...
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:31 pm
no future there  

xxsexy_cupcakexx

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:50 pm
Midori Hayashi
rofl That person must have grown up in the hills, and never cme back to society. Wow, and I thought my family was odd. I guess I was wrong. xd

Example:
My cousin who is going to William and Mary college in VA, made a stuffed reindeer at Build-a-Bear, and made a personal recording for it. Ya know what it does?

lol, that's actually kinda cute!

rofl i want a roaring build-a-bear!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:38 pm
bluegrass cat
Midori Hayashi

Example:

lol, that's actually kinda cute!

rofl i want a roaring build-a-bear!

lol! That's Ace's sister too. xD
I love her to death though. She keeps things...ah...interesting.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Marurashi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:54 pm
HAHAHA! thats priceless!
the sad part is that ppl like that are way too easy to find.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:13 pm
"So you don't feel great or anything?"

LMFAO rofl  

angel_half82
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:59 pm
Rednecks at their best xd Wow... that was just sad razz  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff