Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
AFI Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like AFI
  Yes
  No
View Results

skatevilove13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:56 pm
AFI is freaking awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:00 pm
I love AFI  

andreadawn101

iKinkySex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:23 pm
AFI is ok  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:38 pm
this thread shouldnt be here i dont think

And afi is just a tad too emo for me >.< so im not a fan  

Iconised Ghost

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:51 pm
AFI has changed far too much for me. I want the old bad-a** punk'd out AFI, not the new whiny watere'd down AFI.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:10 pm
i think ive only ever heard the whiny watered down AFI eek i didnt realise that they were an old band  

Iconised Ghost

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:31 am
I will always care about you....
AFI stand for A Fire Inside and they have been out for years xD I like some of there music >.< DecemberUnderground would have to be one of my favorite albums
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:57 am
lol december underground is the only album of theirs that i have listened to xd i like the intro song, and love like winter (i think thats the song name >.<) but too much gets too depressing for me >.<  

Iconised Ghost

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:47 am
Iconised Ghost
lol december underground is the only album of theirs that i have listened to xd i like the intro song, and love like winter (i think thats the song name >.<) but too much gets too depressing for me >.<
Go listen to their album "Black Sails in the Sunset" Thats the real AFI. The only one of their whiny emo albums I liked was "Sing the Sorrow" It was better than "Decemberunderground" at least I think so.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 am
i agree with entropy, AFI used to be a good now they changed and theyre like all whiny and crap. ><  

iKinkySex

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 pm
Dr Entropy
Iconised Ghost
Go listen to their album "Black Sails in the Sunset" Thats the real AFI. The only one of their whiny emo albums I liked was "Sing the Sorrow" It was better than "Decemberunderground" at least I think so.

oki doki, i will try to remember next time i am shopping 3nodding its hard to imagine them as anything but emo >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:18 pm
Dr Entropy
AFI has changed far too much for me. I want the old bad-a** punk'd out AFI, not the new whiny watere'd down AFI.

That's where the money is. If they stayed the way they were before they wouldn't be making much money right now. That's just retarded that bands are willing to change their music for some extra cash. It's no longer about the music.  

BloodyBree

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:54 pm
BloodyBree
Dr Entropy

That's where the money is. If they stayed the way they were before they wouldn't be making much money right now. That's just retarded that bands are willing to change their music for some extra cash. It's no longer about the music.
Thats what we in the business call a "sell out" xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:32 pm
AFI is alright.  

MatsuroX

Kitsu Lolita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:28 pm
I like both afi, the old and the new one (:  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash