Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
yobs. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll question #1
  poll answer #1
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:52 pm
so what kind of job do you guys have? it seems now just about everybody has one, so what would your fantasy job be? it doesnt even have to be realistic! xD

and yes, i purposely spelled job wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:02 pm
My cousin in Mexico has a yob o .o

j/k xD

I dun have a job. I'm gonnna be working at a summer camp.......I hate children xd

Hmm dream job....I want to be a Certified Worm Hole Explorer (The multi-dimensional warpy worm holes. Not the earthy, muddy worm holes). That or Bill Gates' dog.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:06 pm
Dr Entropy

j/k xD

I dun have a job. I'm gonnna be working at a summer camp.......I hate children xd

Hmm dream job....I want to be a Certified Worm Hole Explorer (The multi-dimensional warpy worm holes. Not the earthy, muddy worm holes). That or Bill Gates' dog.

sounds like your ready for a bright future. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:08 pm
jfm567
Dr Entropy

j/k xD

Yes....provided I don't mistake a black hole for a worm hole and end up being ripped apart atom by atom is some ironic but mildly comedic turn of events.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:12 pm
Dr Entropy
jfm567
Dr Entropy

j/k xD

Yes....provided I don't mistake a black hole for a worm hole and end up being ripped apart atom by atom is some ironic but mildly comedic turn of events.

ill be there laughing as the universe gets slowly pulled into the black hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:29 pm
jfm567
Dr Entropy
jfm567
Dr Entropy

j/k xD

I could make one hell of a career day xd

Teacher: Our next guest speaker is....where is he?
-Voooooshing sound as a portal opens up on the black board on the verge of tearing the space time continuum as I casually step out in my mad scientist-esque apparel-
"Hey kids! Guess what I do for a living!"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:29 pm
lol the first thing i thought of was earthworms Entropy xd I was like...how...do they get into the worm holes?? xd

At the moment i work at the university disabilities office. But my dream job is a health psychologist ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:11 pm
I want to be a Zookeeper in real life, but...
I might want to be a person who goes to live with wolves and study them for months on end, coming back to civilazation and not fitting back in. xd
Or I might go live with dolphins or seals. They could teach me tricks.

Hmmm...I'll think of more...  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 pm
My dream job would be travelling the world and taking pictures of the different cultures, (the people, the food, the religions) just basically documenting. Especially Russia (I have my reasons).

Now for my non-realistic dream I would like to be able to travel to different planets and actually live on them for a period of time. Not alone though like I would have a team or something. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:11 pm
MissMunchieMonster
My dream job would be travelling the world and taking pictures of the different cultures, (the people, the food, the religions) just basically documenting. Especially Russia (I have my reasons).

Now for my non-realistic dream I would like to be able to travel to different planets and actually live on them for a period of time. Not alone though like I would have a team or something. domokun

photographer eh? they say the military gets you around the world for photography, but im not fully sure.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:18 pm
Most likely, my mom was once in the military and she had to stay in Germany for a year. I'm not sure I'd be fit for it though (if I had to do something other than photography I mean).

Plus it's more of a dream hobby than a job, but it would be great to get paid for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:22 pm
I don't have a job yet. And my idle job would either to design clothing, design characters, or open a shop [Not sure what kind yet]  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:20 pm
No job here xd And I don't plan on getting a job until I start college haha. I think I would like something in the business area, like my major in college. No real dream job.... I just want to be a manager of a company somewhere smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:21 pm
Dr Entropy
jfm567
Dr Entropy
jfm567
Dr Entropy

j/k xD

I could make one hell of a career day xd

Teacher: Our next guest speaker is....where is he?
-Voooooshing sound as a portal opens up on the black board on the verge of tearing the space time continuum as I casually step out in my mad scientist-esque apparel-
"Hey kids! Guess what I do for a living!"
You'd still be beat by the parent who works at DQ and brings blizzards...  

xxKiria-Kunxx

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:23 pm
I'm the gun room manager in the hunting department at a very large hunting store. I'm surrounded by guns and it is my dream job.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff