Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Horray!... OR maybe not... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
  inorite?
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:37 pm
So, I was up in Fresno this weekend for my National Qualifiers tournament. I got disappointed because I have to play down, but when I saw the kids in the division I would have played in, I was relieved I played down. Long story short, I got silver. It's not first, but I was able to qualify...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:53 pm
played down?  

Iconised Ghost

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:17 pm
I'm a black belt, (just got it) but since it's my first Nat. Qualifiers, I had to compete as red.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:21 pm
I thought maybe you were talking about chess or something. blaugh  

angel_half82
Crew

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:27 pm
lol... This was more exciting then chess...

PS: You're signature is funny as hell dude...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:29 pm
and I'm the first person to ever use it on gaia. If you ever see anyone else using it tell them they are copycats.  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:07 pm
Komui Lee XII
I'm a black belt, (just got it) but since it's my first Nat. Qualifiers, I had to compete as red.

ooooooh mrgreen i had no idea what you were talking about. That must have sucked a bit. Is red far below black? We dont have red in my MA whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:40 am
Iconised Ghost
Komui Lee XII

ooooooh mrgreen i had no idea what you were talking about. That must have sucked a bit. Is red far below black? We dont have red in my MA whee
Red is right behind black... So it wasn't much of a difference except for the smaller range of moves for red belt.

@angel- kk Sure.  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:27 pm
Komui Lee XII
Iconised Ghost
Komui Lee XII

Red is right behind black... So it wasn't much of a difference except for the smaller range of moves for red belt.

@angel- kk Sure.

oic thats not too bad then. I thought it was quite far below, which would have been quite restricting for you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Komui Lee XII
Iconised Ghost
Komui Lee XII

@angel- kk Sure.

I'm dead serious. Give me names if you see it so I can harass them.  

angel_half82
Crew

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:09 pm
angel_half82
Komui Lee XII
Iconised Ghost
Komui Lee XII

@angel- kk Sure.

I'm dead serious. Give me names if you see it so I can harass them.
I want my cake...
YES SIR!

Well, can I use it as a smiley for random occasions of "Well don't you feel stupid" moments?

@Icon- Yeah, I guess it wasn't too hard. I just wasn't able to unleash my Bruce Lee-esque type moves..
L Lawliet...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:15 pm
angel_half82
and I'm the first person to ever use it on gaia. If you ever see anyone else using it tell them they are copycats.

I've been meaning to ask where the hell you found that. My boyfriend thought it was amazing when he saw it.  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:18 pm
aprilness
angel_half82

I've been meaning to ask where the hell you found that. My boyfriend thought it was amazing when he saw it.

i think he made it, but im not sure  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 pm
good for you man!  

Umi_Goddess

kezakey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:00 pm
Komui Lee XII
So, I was up in Fresno this weekend for my National Qualifiers tournament. I got disappointed because I have to play down, but when I saw the kids in the division I would have played in, I was relieved I played down. Long story short, I got silver. It's not first, but I was able to qualify...

well congrads to you. biggrin Was it hard just to play in a grade that wasnt to your calaber?

PEACE  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces