Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
sadness on a happy day Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want gold
  yes
  i'm too good for gold
View Results

Marurashi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:41 pm
so today is the day we celebrate the day i was born, however on the same day there was also death.

i know most ppl dun like rats but to me this one was special, she was so sweet, she would always give you kisses whenever she sad on your sholder as u walked around the house with her, her name was pookie and i will miss her tremendously. crying

despite the fact that we lost a family member today, my birthday has been good, spending it with my family and tomarow will be a HUGE party (collage students) lol xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:53 pm
Well congrats! 4laugh
And sorry for your loss.

April = This guild's birthday month.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

snow_J

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Marurashi
so today is the day we celebrate the day i was born, however on the same day there was also death.

i know most ppl dun like rats but to me this one was special, she was so sweet, she would always give you kisses whenever she sad on your sholder as u walked around the house with her, her name was pookie and i will miss her tremendously. crying

despite the fact that we lost a family member today, my birthday has been good, spending it with my family and tomarow will be a HUGE party (collage students) lol xd
my rat died two day ago it was also a sad day for me ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:46 pm
Poor rat.Ah well happy B day!  

The_Strong_Bad

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:35 pm
aw. its sad to lose a pet...even sadder when its on your birthday! crying

also, @ vaan-kun, are you sure your sig falls within gaia's guidelines for size??? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:50 pm
aw... so sad that ur rat died =[ happy b-day  

BlueXCrystal

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:11 pm
bluegrass cat
aw. its sad to lose a pet...even sadder when its on your birthday! crying

also, @ vaan-kun, are you sure your sig falls within gaia's guidelines for size??? eek

A gaia mod will disable his sig and make him pay in upwards of 100k to get it back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:19 pm
ouch, i wouldnt pay that just to get a sig back xd

Happy birthday! sorry about your rat sad  

Iconised Ghost

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:10 pm
I am sorry for your loss. However Happy b-day  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:00 am
Happy birthday, losing a pet is never fun, and on your birthdya would be even worse I'd think.

@Miss: Heck yes, I say we put it up to a vote so we can legally claim that. xd

@bluegrass: Heck no it doesn't, he's way over the requirements.

@Angel: Is it really that much now?  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:58 am
Happy B-Day! And sorry your buddy passed away. :[ That's really unfortunate. (And btw, I don't mind rats at all, as long as they are someone's pet and not a city rat XD..)

And it isn't just in this guild, I have at least five friends IRL who had birthdays this month. I should be National Baby Month! XD Which would be ironic considering I'm not crazy about babies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:19 am
@[Tsukasa567]- Let me know when the voting happens and I'm there. xd

My cousin had a hamster (not a rat, but sorta close), but he also had a snake so...yeah.
I don't mind rats, but my mom would never let me have one, plus I have so many pets already and they need their attention or else they glare at me or ignore me. They only love me cause I give them food. crying  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Marurashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:57 pm
thanx for all the happy birthdays!!! makes me happy!
we are gonna have a funeral for da rat tomarow, the whole family lol but i'm glad she isn't in pain ne more we think she had some kind of cancer, i got alot of pets still to keep me company tho and make me feel beter, like my gerbils mice, cats, dogs,cavies.

@MissMunchieMonster: lol i didn't know that, i feel special now xd and i usto have a snake too till i moved out and i couldent take it with me so my parents got rid of it crying
@vaan-kun: its sad that rats don't live longer than they do, they are very personable and sweet as long as you have alot of contact with them.
@angel_half82: thats a hell of alot o gold i dun think ive even ever earned that much and i've been here for like... 5 years sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:40 pm
Yeah cause I've been wishing happy bdays a lot this month here.
Like TSN, you and many more, plus me.

I remember thinking in high school "What is no one born in April?!" cause no one in my school (my school was small so everyone knew everyone) had a bday on April, and here almost everyone is an April baby. domokun  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:42 pm
Errr...uhhh...Happy birthday? D:  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff