Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rainbow Glaciers Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:25 pm
The Rainbow Glaciers had experienced the same frigid temperatures that marked the country. Sousetsu chose this location to build his heating generator. When the generator was finally activated, the ice and snow in the valley melted, and it could finally live up to its name.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Sojiro sat up, spitting out snow and permafrost.

"Ya know, before you drag me again, make sure to look back every once in a while to make sure I'm still standing."

Still muttering to himself, he stands up and looks at the Rainbow Glaciers.

"heh, kickass! What a sight, eh?"  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:23 pm
Gyou came behind them "the Lake, is in a valley to the north east." (Lake by the Valley)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:02 am
"hehe oops I guess I got a little excited" she said rubbing the back on her neck, looking up at the glaciers
she gives a dreamy sigh "wow they are just as beatiful as the my old village elder said."  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:06 am
"i must ask you both, why did you chose to abandon and disgrace your village?" Gyou said still smiling the beauty of the world was what kept him happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:23 pm
Istavan started laughing at Gyou's question "That's a vary interesting thing to ask someone" looking back at the glaciers smiling she chuckles
"I do not think of it as abandoning, I really had no choice on if i stayed or not, you could say it was decided for me" giggling she smiles back at
Gyou "Not that i mind though, I was never really attached to anything there anyway...so it's not much of a loss to me" looking at Sojiro she
gives him a questioning look "what about you Soj?"  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:25 pm
Sojiro leaned back, his arms over his eyes for a second, as if thinking on something heavily, then he removed his arm, and laid them by his side.

"To correct the mistake... Of the fools who wage war."

He would say nothing else on the matter. Anything else said was Akatsuki-only ears, and quite frankly, he didn't feel like talking about it on his vacation. Sojiro cocked his head to the side. He stared at the glaciers, sighing a bit more.

"Never did have the taste for Leaves anyway..."

Sojiro sat back, crossing his arms. He closed his eyes, and started to hum.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:33 pm
Gyou was puzzled "you both could of asked your kage's if you could leave, it is abandoning to just leave." he said still smiling.  

Havok-Trance

Istavan_AngelofDeath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:26 am
"that wasn't vary interesting" she pouted for she was hoping for something more epic.
Plopping down beside him she looks up at Gyou "for a kage you ask a lot of questions, why so interested?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:58 pm
"because i pity you," he said still smiling "you felt so different you left your own village to join a bunch of murderers." Gyou sighed as he walked away, waiting to see if the girl would answer.  

Havok-Trance

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:38 pm
Ramai arrives at the glaciers looking around for people to trail with  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Tomemari's bunshin reaches the glacier
" there is nothing going on at the harbor" the bunshin said to tomemari
" that's good" tomemari smiled and dispelled the bunshin  

tomemari434

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:45 pm
a clone of Gyou appeared behind the two "there are many mysteries in the glaciers," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:46 pm
Tomemari was shocked to see the yukikage there
" Sir, what do you mean mysteries?"  

tomemari434

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:48 pm
"oh, meany things in the training grounds inside of hte glaciers, there is a water fall in which the koi swim up, and transform into dragons."  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff