Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:56 pm
up on a mountain near the end of the reaches of hte generator is the Hot Springs it has a view of the Harbor, the ice forest, and many other parts in the country.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:21 pm
Kamai climbs the mountain with snow chains "YUKIKUSARI NO JUTSU" snow chains come from the base of the mountain and Kamai starts to climb the chains to the base of the mountain "finally i reached the top" kamai jumps in the hot spring and watches the hot spring.  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:09 pm
Kamai Jumps out of the hot spring realizing his cloths are still on "O Crap is cold..." he runs back to the academy hoping to see a set of dry cloths he sees some and realizing its gyou cloths but puts them on any way hoping he don't git caught in gyous cloths  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:46 pm
kamai refomes to him self and thin says"YUKI TATE NO JUTSU" going back to liquid for the hot springs freeze over and it becomes silent  

fire assasin8

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:52 pm
Sypher climbs up the mountain "Damn its cold as hell up here" he countinues climbing and reaches the top then out of coldness he used exoskeleton to shield his heat then he looks around and notices a frozen over hotspring he walks over to it and touches the ice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:57 pm
Kamia burst out of the ice hot springs Yelling "HYOUROU NO JUTSU" witch make a ice prison around him  

fire assasin8

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:59 pm
SYpher then pulls out his sword hoping the other shinobi would recognize it or else he would have to kill this one " Are you my brother?".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:02 pm
Zeramaru seeing no person in the city decided to go up the mountain where sypher was.He used Suna Futoiude (Great Arm of Sand) to make stairs going up.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:06 pm
Kamai says "that sword its my brothers y do you have it i couldent be your brother my brother is died"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:10 pm
Sypher smiled "Wonderful .... brother" Then with the sword he quickly cut the prison in half "Well i didnt die i was kidnapped by the kaguya clan because i was next in line for the head but i left out of boredom" Sypher then grinned and walked towards kemai.  

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:11 pm
As Zeramaru stepped on the ice he used the arm of sand to destroy the prison around Sypher. " so he is your brother" Zeramaru said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:14 pm
Kamai in shock says"but how i was at your side when you died" todily confused he starts to smile "wow are you kidding me"  

fire assasin8

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:18 pm
Sypher continued walking to kemai "Yes yes that was a bone clone made by my kidnapper"Sypher then almost face to face to him said " Come with me but first were stealing a forbidden jutsu scroll."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:23 pm
kamai says "but but i don't have the code to the volt" putting his hands in his pockets and pulled out a code realizing hes in gyous cloths "ok follow me"kamai says  

fire assasin8

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Zeramaru was not interested in the jutsu scroll but acted. " this is new" Zeramaru said following sypher.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff