Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Places you'd like to go. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:02 pm
General interest topic, eh? Not really my style, but it should be interesting to say the least.

Anyways, I've always wanted to visit Chernobyl. For a few years now, it's been open to tourists.

User Image

While it may not be the safest idea in the world, the public is allowed within 100 meters of reactor 4, the site of the world's largest nuclear accident. As I'm somewhat of an urban explorer, I'm highly intrigued by the ghost towns surrounding the reactor, especially Pripyat. I love the old, and I love the abandoned. Though it's hardly a popular vacation spot, and I doubt I'll have the money for such a trip anytime soon, unless I could somehow get a grant from the university.

Anywho, what places would you like to go, more than anywhere else? What would be your ideal vacation?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:13 pm
I'd love to go to Egypt and Greece and explore all the really ancient stuff there. I'd also really like to go to Cambodia to Ankor Watt, but im not toooo sure about the safety of tourist in Cambodia  

Iconised Ghost

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:00 pm
Old a** places, huh? lol I like going to the old correctional facilities in downtown. It's creepy a** s**t. (and hard as hell to get in. All the ******** windows are cemented in because it's that bad apparently.) Never had anything happen to me though. :/ just go through the hole to the basement and walk up. But the story behind it is one of the psychos got loose and burnt the place down. He just kinda up and left and didn't let anyone else out so a lot of prisoners died and stuff.

Another place, I can't remember the name of it, but my mom used to live by. God what was it....it was on a show called most haunted. Again, don't know why, it's ******** calm as hell there. But the story to the place was This family got chopped up with an axe but all the windows and doors were locked. The kicker was the axe was outside on a log, like it was never moved, just had blood all over it. No fingerprints though. (or so they say, whatev.) The only disturbing thing at that place was it was ALWAYS cold. That was it. Damn good place in the summertime though. xd

But anyways back on topic- my ideal vacation....well I'd just be camping. I love it. It's fun, I'm great at water sports, and it's great to just lay down on the grass and stare up at the sky.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:33 am
Lets see:

Finland - Kakslauttanen
New Zealand - Queenstown
Antelope Canyon, Arizona - USA
Chernobyl - Ukraine (As long as my sperms don´t get mutated)

Thats what I can think about now...  

Thanatos Phoenix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 am
I would also like to go to Chernobyl.

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!!

Rome, Italy or just italy in general and Sweden.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:37 am
Egypt, Germany, and Japan...

Yes kinda cookie cutter vacation places but you know what I still want to go to them lol.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:14 pm
angel_half82

Why Sweden?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:03 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
angel_half82

Why Sweden?

Because I've had these weird dreams of Ketake dressing me in loli. Because you and Ketake are there, duh. It'd be my only reason to go anywhere outside of home country, to go visit people I know.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:10 pm
Teh Dana
Thanatos Phoenix
angel_half82

Why Sweden?

Because I've had these weird dreams of Ketake dressing me in loli. Because you and Ketake are there, duh. It'd be my only reason to go anywhere outside of home country, to go visit people I know.
Maybe the dream would come true if you ever get to Sweden 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:35 pm
I would just like to go to Sweden if I see you two there it would be a plus but I've always wanted to go.  

angel_half82
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:04 pm
Since my parents are really cool...they've taken me to a couple of really sweet places recently. So luckily my list is pretty short!

But I would really like to visit:
Italy
France
Japan
China
and Greece

(This is short for me, considering I would like to do something with travel and language for a living.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:28 pm
angel_half82
I would just like to go to Sweden if I see you two there it would be a plus but I've always wanted to go.
Ohh thats cool 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:53 pm
My main interest would be Tokyo.
Also Egypt, and maybe England.

For non existant places

Luca [FFX]
Besaid [FFX]
Black Mesa? [HL]
Moonflow [FFX]  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:34 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Lets see:

Finland - Kakslauttanen
New Zealand - Queenstown

Queenstown is uber cool 3nodding Has a high suicide rate too apparently O_o go figure  

Iconised Ghost

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:37 pm
Iconised Ghost
Thanatos Phoenix
Lets see:

Finland - Kakslauttanen
New Zealand - Queenstown

Queenstown is uber cool 3nodding Has a high suicide rate too apparently O_o go figure
Lots of creative ways to commit suicide there xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces