Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Incest is the best, a game the whole family can play... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You don't get addicted to incest!
  Well, I do. In my spare time, you know.
  I know, it's just sick
  I have no comment here...
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:18 pm
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20080427/NEWS-AUSTRIA-ABUSE-DC/

That guy is CRAZY!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:22 pm
Thats awful o__O  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:23 pm
chianachan
Thats awful o__O

Like the greek myth, only she got knocked up by Zeus. surprised sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:26 pm
besides the whole "sex with the daughter" thing. he wasnt really torturing her. it does seem a bit crazy though, but he said it was an addiction. i guess he just needed incest rehab?  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kezakey

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:28 pm
ewww this guy is crazy.

BE SAFE

PEACE  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:32 pm
jfm567
besides the whole "sex with the daughter" thing. he wasnt really torturing her. it does seem a bit crazy though, but he said it was an addiction. i guess he just needed incest rehab?

Well, he was raping her. She didn't want to have sex with him.  

MonsieurSponge

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:35 pm
EggaxSponge
jfm567

Well, he was raping her. She didn't want to have sex with him.

yea, thats why i said besides the sex with the daughter. he kept her in good living conditions though............. underground......... in his "sanctum".....  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:46 pm
I bet the sun burned her eyes when she was finally let loose.  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:44 pm
jfm567

he was torturing her, though.

he locked her up with she was 18, which means that 1)she KNEW he was her father, obviously and 2)her revoked all of her freedoms and rights.

he also forced her to bear his children, which if that isn't a form of torture, idk what is.

also, she said that he'd begun sexually abusing her from age 11, which is a big form of not ONLY sexual abuse, but psychological abuse as well.

he also forced her children to live underground for their entire lives. that's also abuse.

and addiction my a**. people like him need to be taken out back, beat to within an inch of their lives, set on fire and THEN shot.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:07 pm
I honestly want to know what would pocess someone to make them think "oh i want my daughter" stare  

MonsieurSponge

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:51 pm
that is one messed up dude, and he's using the nazi's as an excuse for treating her like that. How about I rape him and make him give birth out his penor hole seven times. Daughter won't look so hot after that now will she?  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:08 pm
I heard about this a while ago. What i want to know is why the children can only talk in animal noises. I mean, the mother could speak. And didnt they have a tv down there?  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:28 pm

I'm surprised none of you have asked, "WTF did (or didn't) that guy's parental figure(s) do to him to ******** him up so bad?!?!?!"

It's fine, well, less horrid, if it's obvious the person intends to commit acts that are so widely seen as vial, but for someone to hide those thoughts so well they can spawn children, and see them reach legal maturity(18 years) is, horrid.

For someone to be able to have those thoughts, yet hide them so well, they know full well what the public reaction is, are skilled enough to not show it for so long, and then hide it even after their thoughts become actions.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:56 am
EggaxSponge
I honestly want to know what would pocess someone to make them think "oh i want my daughter" stare

Yeah that's pretty messed up. I can't even fathom what would make someone do something like that.  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:41 am
angel_half82
EggaxSponge

Yeah that's pretty messed up. I can't even fathom what would make someone do something like that.

Oh xp someone did ask.

$10 on 'the foster system'.

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out