Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Is it here yet? :O Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer means...
  beach!
  Disney!
  sleeping in!
  summer's here? O_O
  all i get to do is work for summer. whooo. - provided by jfm :D
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:16 am
Summer!
It's almost here. This time around after many economical problems and having to move once again we still managed to save enough to visit our family in Florida and visit Virginia and maybe even go to New York for the first time. This summer will be really nice and very welcomed by my mom especially. stare Her boss is an a$#. Plus I'll be seeing a good friend of mine that moved to the US. heart

^_^ So discuss your plans for the upcoming summer.
Will you be here for the super event that gaia promised?

P.S. will miss you guys and the crazy topics that keep reeling me back here each week. I might come around though if the house we stay in has wireless.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Well, my summer starts next week, even though I don't get to do anything that I want to. In fact, the day after graduation, this Friday for anyone curious, I have to be up at 4am to go and help my teacher with a fund raiser, then a week after that I have to go to orientation for college. Then every week in June is filled with me traveling 4 hours two days out of the week to go to Jesup and practice CNC turning and milling. Then I'm gone for a week to Kansas City, Missouri for nationals in Skills. July will probably be mostly empty, so I'll probably try to get a job or something before I leave for school.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:13 pm
O_O Very busy summer.
I'm thinking of getting a job, too, but it's one that I've had my eye on at the university where I help out at gallery activities. The job was offered to me, but because they haven't given me anything yet about it, info on the hours and exactly what I would be doing, I can't accept yet until I know for sure. Cause I don't want it to interrupt my studies.

You'll still have a pretty active summer. I rather have many things to do than nothing everyday. >_>  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Well, in the summer, I'll be doing some job hunting. I live in a tourist town, so I'm sure restaurants will need busboy's in the summer.

I'm also going to Spain, on this program that I'll go into detail about in my own thread over the summer.  

Artanus

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:47 pm
This summer, I'll be dedicating mostly all of my time to writing, since I've a New Years' Resolution I plan on keeping; its to complete the Original Story I've been writing for about 6 years, over three versions, before the end of the year.

I mention it a lot on my dA.. XD Its the reason any submissions I make on dA are delayed ridiculously.. >.> well.. that and Uni; that place really takes its toll.. XD;;

I don't tend to travel, and I've not been on holiday for a long time, so I doubt I'll go much further than the City Centre, to be honest. Unfortunately.. -.-;;

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:55 pm
Well first, my friend Randy is coming to visit me for a week (June 5 - 14th.) On July 2nd, I am going to Mexico to visit family until July 25th, or three weeks. And sometime this summer I am supposed to visit Iowa although I'm unsure of when that is going to be haha  

churrlo

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:00 pm
@Artanus- Spain is so beautiful, I hope I can go visit it, too. I want to take many pictures of Spain. heart

@Kitsukage- That's a really cool resolution. I would like reading it so please post you DA page when you can or send me the link. 4laugh
I write occasionally when I get an idea I just grab whatever I have with me and write on it. I mostly draw though and this summer after the trip I want to make plushies of my characters. 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:52 pm
My summer pratically start on June 5th. Me and my mom plus alot of other family members are going to South Carolina to congratulate my brother, since he'll be graduating er...Marine boot camp? It's something like that. But yeah, we are goign to his Graduation thingy mcbob. Then the next week I have to go to camp, which is alot of fun since I get to boss kids around since I'll be a Juinor Counselor..xDD
and then I will be working with my cousin on making some money cleaning houses and stuff...>_> and then i THINK I will be going to Mrtyle Beach again this summer...but I'm not sure, my sister hasnt confirmed it to me yet. But yeah, that's practically all I have planned out so far...heh..^^U  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:55 pm
There is going to be a super event?

Anyway I'm going to be doing what I have been doing. Sleeping in having fun.. Maybe going to the nearby beach. rofl but it'd be nice to go to disney world hehe  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:58 pm
@churrlo and Xpunkfox28X- Hurray for family and friend reunions!

I wanna see my friend already. emo

Edit:

Disney world is quite fun, when you're there is like you forget everything that's happening in real life. So hurray for becoming kids again. blaugh heart

Second edit: I miss things >_>
The super event is basically the event they promised us since they didn't give us an easter event and the valentines event was weak. So they promised amazing events for the summer. I call it super since they made it sound like it was gonna be worth the wait. ^_^ Hopefully it will and hopefully I'll have wireless and be a part of it. O_O  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:05 pm
MissMunchieMonster
@churrlo and Xpunkfox28X- Hurray for family and friend reunions!

I wanna see my friend already. emo

Edit:

Disney world is quite fun, when you're there is like you forget everything that's happening in real life. So hurray for becoming kids again. blaugh heart

da'aw don't be sad, you'll see your friend soon!! don't think about how long it could be >_> it'll help.

I went to Disney World just a couple years ago for summer! heart
I wanna go back so bad!! Becoming a Little kid again is so freaking awesome, even if it is for only a day, it's still cool as hek!! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:11 pm
It really is. 4laugh heart

And thanks, I'll try not to think about the time. >_>
These last days seemed to be dragging on though O_O
It's all in my head I know...
The excitement is building up, I feel like jumping on my bed like Tom Cruise did on Oprah's sofa. >_>  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:18 pm
MissMunchieMonster
It really is. 4laugh heart

And thanks, I'll try not to think about the time. >_>
These last days seemed to be dragging on though O_O
It's all in my head I know...
The excitement is building up, I feel like jumping on my bed like Tom Cruise did on Oprah's sofa. >_>

lol, the time will be here before you know it! ^^
yeah this is going to be a slow week...i can tell...it's going to suck...(not that that is being very comforting I know, but its true...;o wink
Oprah looked like she would have beat the crap out of him for doing that, if only she wasn't on TV and all...lmao!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:25 pm
Yes, this week feels like it will be a drag, the past two days I couldn't sleep at all, but I'll just keep trying to be optimistic. XD

And no XD Oprah adores Tom, sometimes she looks like she's gonna take a bite out off him. O_O Katie, watch out!  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:33 am
we're going into winter U_U and when it is summer, i'll be slaving away on my masters >.< and mastering the art of procrastination  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff