Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Gradation, Marriage, Work, and Video games xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay?
  nau
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:31 am
Obviously with the titles it should tell you what I'm going to be yammering on about. I just graduated it was seriously a big day for me because well I really did not want to got through it. Having thousands of people staring down at you when you walk up to get your diploma is not really my cup a tea. But I managed to live with that because well after that my boyfriend well now husband to be proposed to me. Of course I squee with joy and literally tackled him. Hopefully I'll be able to post the pictures as soon as I get them. whee

I started working at my second job its fairly interesting putting together parts to make spray nuzzles. So yeah. Then finally I reactivated my Swg account and its seriously amazing still. I also got a Nintendo Wii which I love to death thanks to grad. money. ^^

So yeah... >.>

Topic
Are you ready to graduate when your time comes
If you have gradated what did you do on your first day of freedom?
What would your wedding be like when you get married?
How do hook up my Nintendo wii to the internets?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:34 am
First of all, congratulations on your graduation and congratulations to the proposal! biggrin I had my Baccalaureate last night hehe. I'm a bit scared / nervous about my graduation hehe. I'm graduating this Friday blaugh And I can't wait yet... it's scary thinking that I'm finally taking the big step into the real world haha. I'll be partying on my first day of freedom! Gotta celebrate!! biggrin

To hook up your Wii to the internet, you either need wireless internet access, or a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. That'll transmit wireless to your Wii so that you can get online (you should turn off your firewall if you use this so that it works.) You can PM me if you need more help ^^  

churrlo

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:00 am
I still have a few years ahead before I graduate, but I think I'll be fine. My high school graduation was awesome, I had been so nervous the day before and I was honestly thinking it was going to be a horrible day, but I loved it.
On my first day of "freedom" I went out with friends to celebrate.

My boyfriend also proposed, but we decided to get married after we finish our goals.

Our wedding will probably be at his church and we planned on leaving our home town. We want to visit as many places as we can. That's our dream anyway.

Well churrlo beat me to the Wii question. D:<
I still like you, churrlo, but I will get you next time. >D

CONGRATS, MOO!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:12 am
Thank you! :3  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:53 am
My graduation was awesome, I actually graduated a year early! Of course none of my "friends" went to my graduation party.

I was engaged during my graduation too, my now husband proposed to me on easter! Yeah but some bad s**t went down after that. We waited over a year to get married.

Our wedding was in a little chapel in New Orleans, sadly most of our families could afford to go....we got married there because he's in the military and was in tech school at the time in Mississippi. Our one year is in July but he's going to miss it since he's getting deployed in about 9 days.

But congrats!! I want to see pictures, and sorry if I kinda but a damper on the mood here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:00 pm
how old are you?..... i thought the last time i remember you said you were 15. xD seems young for marriage, but im probably wrong.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:35 pm
Congrats Angie!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:39 pm
jfm567
how old are you?..... i thought the last time i remember you said you were 15. xD seems young for marriage, but im probably wrong.

You're also forgetting how long we've been in this guild. ._.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:13 pm
congrats on all fronts! Did you find your graduation really exhausting? I found mine to be soo tiring, good, but unusually draining!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:05 am
moo got back in swg?! ... m's let his account go ... i've just been to disapointed with it, as i know all my houses have poofed on me, i wasn't able to pack up befor there upkeep ran out... so not haveing any money or time to play i just let it die... so i know if i do go back i'm just gana start crying knowing all the items that i collected since swg was orignaly released will be gone... all that history and all the items i worked so hard to get, gone... not to mention i never did get my jedi to 90, i quit when i was at 89 lol...

i'm actualy waiting for them to finish up the emulator for swg, its actualy getting close to compleation... it the pre-cu version, befor the game was brutaly violated and still fun... http://www.truegalaxies.com/forums/index1.php
can direct all questions on that...  

Razenof

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:09 am
Razenof
moo got back in swg?! ... m's let his account go ... i've just been to disapointed with it, as i know all my houses have poofed on me, i wasn't able to pack up befor there upkeep ran out... so not haveing any money or time to play i just let it die... so i know if i do go back i'm just gana start crying knowing all the items that i collected since swg was orignaly released will be gone... all that history and all the items i worked so hard to get, gone... not to mention i never did get my jedi to 90, i quit when i was at 89 lol...

i'm actualy waiting for them to finish up the emulator for swg, its actualy getting close to compleation... it the pre-cu version, befor the game was brutaly violated and still fun... http://www.truegalaxies.com/forums/index1.php
can direct all questions on that...
I heard though that the people working on the pre-cu version was not going to do it because of some argument.

@Jfm567 Moo is eighteen almost nineteen :3

@Pineapple Oh no your not putting a damper in it and I will as soon as I get the piccies from everyone

@Everyone who might be reading- Spice wants the wedding to be on Halloween so we can dress up and everything. I keep telling him no but I have a feeling I'm not going to win. ._.

@Ghost yes I found it very tiring I was running on hardly sleep and I was zooming around to place to place doing stuff to celebrate. At the end when I got home after having a huge migraine at the after glow I crashed real hard on my bed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:17 pm
Graduation today I can't wait!!! biggrin

Did you get the Wii to work (if you have the connector?)  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:10 pm
Congrats! heart

Hmmm...I want a wedding on the beach, or in a field. My bridesmaids will be walking dogs down the aisle, and I want a green wedding dress. xd Ok so maybe my mom has banned me from having a green dress, but the rest could happen. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:34 pm
I HAVE GRADUATED biggrin  

churrlo

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:59 pm
churrlo
Graduation today I can't wait!!! biggrin

Did you get the Wii to work (if you have the connector?)
Not yet haven't had the time been busy working at my new job, and congrats! :3

@Midori that sounds like an awesome wedding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas