Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
[Help Needed] Got any transport Ideas for cheap? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you own a Cozy Coupe still? xD
  NO WAY
  Uhh...no. >_>...<_< (yes)
  Yes! I love it. xD
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:20 pm
Ok, so I need some cheap transport ideas that are FUN! Yes, I know that bicycles are cheap and efficient, or use a scooter or a wagon, but those aren't fun! My idea of fun is being stupid and difficult. 3nodding We need something that will hold one teenager in it, plus some luggage, or a roof to tie the luggage to. It needs to be cheap too. We need it to also be able to steer, because our neighbor's Cozy Coupe does not steer, and that causes frequent crashing. sweatdrop

Here are some examples of what we have done so far. I blurred out my friend's face, and yes this is my friend NOT ME. xd In these pictures, we are lugging kindling for our fire pit, and her luggage to stay the night.

User Image
User Image

So, got any ideas? Got anything I could buy? I am willing to work out a deal with some of ya'll. wink Any ideas on how to build some sort of car thing?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:36 pm
get a smart car!

if you're going to build your own car, make sure you get a permit first.

there's nothing so sad as working hard to build your little motorized overgrown soap box derby racer and then having the evil government tell you its a no go. sweatdrop

edit: also, tell your friend to eat a sammich. she's far too thin! eek  

WastelandMama
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:41 pm
bluegrass cat
get a smart car!

if you're going to build your own car, make sure you get a permit first.

there's nothing so sad as working hard to build your little motorized overgrown soap box derby racer and then having the evil government tell you its a no go. sweatdrop

edit: also, tell your friend to eat a sammich. she's far too thin! eek

Permit? Damn! Is there an age limit? I'm not 18 yet. sad

Yeah, we were hoping to try and modify a Little Tikes car from a yard sale or something, but that's all we've come up with.

Actually she just lacks muscle, but she is perfectly fine according to her BMI. She just needs more muscle, and to grown taller. She is also younger than me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:35 pm
if you want something cheap on gas, try this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but seriously, if you want a car thats good on gas and cheap, i would say buy an old saturn. i have 3 cars and my saturn is my long trip car.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:53 pm
Ok, how about I clear this up. I just want a little thing that will be fun and easy to use. I don't want a real car at all. I was thinking something like a streetcar or a Go-Cart or something. Like the Cozy Coupe, it just has to be easy to use and fun, but it needs to be able to hold us. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Midori Hayashi
Ok, how about I clear this up. I just want a little thing that will be fun and easy to use. I don't want a real car at all. I was thinking something like a streetcar or a Go-Cart or something. Like the Cozy Coupe, it just has to be easy to use and fun, but it needs to be able to hold us. xD

well lets see, a go-cart for 2 people that is under 49cc........ not happening..... sorry. a car is your best bet. xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:12 pm
How about a wagon?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:26 pm
Two words: Power Wheels.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:59 pm
yes on the power wheels but otherwise why not an adult tricycle with a large basket?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:22 pm
http://www.rhoadescar.com/4w1p-h.htm

How about this? It seams like fun but I have no idea where they actually sell them  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Three words:
Dog plus skateboard.

3nodding

If my dog wouldn't try to kill me, I'd try it. I would suggest sitting on the skateboard at least until you and dog have an agreement.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:13 am
how about a wheel barrow? xd  

Iconised Ghost

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:44 am
Great ideas ya'll! xd

@ jfm: Aw, you're no fun. xD
@ Egga: We tried my wagon, and it can't steer unless somebody's pulling it, and that's no fun.
@ Mika: lol, we searched Google, but we can't find one that will fit one of us and luggage without breaking.
@ TSN: Hmmm...never thought of that. Might look into it...
@ Bikki: LOL! OMG that would be perfect. Now I need to find it in a store for cheap... xD
@ Noodles: 1) I don't own a skateboard, nor can I ride one. I have a scooter, but where does the luggage go? 2) Yoko is a small dog, and it hurts her to pull me for too long even with her harness.
@ Icon: lol, but somebody would have to push. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:40 am

Fast, efficient and reliable. And it's environment friendly.

or,

He's always there to help citizens in need.  

Artanus

Lineriku

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:43 am
Midori Hayashi
Iconised Ghost
how about a wheel barrow? xd
@ Icon: lol, but somebody would have to push. xD

User Image

but these guys seem to be having fun........  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff