Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Apple's Wardrobe Quest!~ ~ Updated: Shop & Poll!!!!!!!!~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  +1
View Results

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 pm
~~~Welcome to Apple's Wardrobe Quest!!~~~

Now located in Gaia's Main Quest Fourm!!!
Click any banner to get there ^_^

----------------------------------------------

If you are viewing this, and are NOT in the Why Not... Guild, and you wish to ask about something, PLEASE PM ME!
You can not post unless you are in the Why Not... Guild, so please PM me if you need something ^^"
-----------------------------------------------

This is my very first quest, and I want to first thank you for joining me on this quest *bows*

Second, well, here is my Quest:

When I moved to Gaia I found that my massive closet was totally empty compared to many people. Today, many moths still plague my many empty drawers, and I feel that they need to MOVE OUT!

Here is a list of some of the items I need to fill up the drawers:

-Tsuru Furisode - 17,700g
-Sakura Furisode - 17,700g
-Kingyo Furisode - 17,700g
-Tonbo Furisode - 17,700g
-Purplemarine UpsideDown Top - 19,500g
-Elegant Emerald Lace Fan - 21,300g
-Bao - 30,000g

As I obtain each item, it will be moved off the list and another will replace it. As I finally complete this quest, I will start questing again to decorate my house ^_^ But that is for another day and time...

1) Rules
2) How you can help me
3) How your gold/items/ect will be spent
4) Items questing at moment
5) Trading Post

6) Quest Gear Shoppe: Sakurayama Shiran's Fashion!!!! (Updation)
7) Affiliated Quests
8 ) Thanks!!!!
9) Banners & Advertisements!!!
Reserved posts

Quest status: Come on and join me on the journey!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:29 pm
1)Rules

1) Obey ToS. Period.
2) No scamming. Period. (See Gaia Exchange Rules)
3) No Begging. Not only is this rude because I am on a quest myself, but it's also a quest forum. Seriously.
3a) You probably would have more chance of getting gold here.
3b) Please no posts advertising your quests. (Sig links ok!) If you want, PM me about your quest, and I will be more than happy to look at it and see if I want to add it to the affiliate section.
4) Please be courteous and don't post false hopes. I say this because if you promised me something, I expect it, and it's just rude. (You also loose my respect, so if you are questing also, I won't help you.)
4a) Please be courteous to anyone who posts here. You are a human too.
4b) No flaming. Period. Not only is this against ToS, it's just rude.
5) Please use good enough grammar and spelling so I can AT LEAST understand you.
5a) No spamming. There are many forums on Gaia that are DEDICATED to this. Go there please.
5b) This rule added to say this: You can talk to me on here, just don't post for the sake of posting. Start a convo, or join one, just don't say anything n00bish.

Failure to follow Gaia ToS/Gaia Exchange Rules will result in IMMEDIATE REPORTING.

If you constantly disobey my rules (The ones in green ^_^"") and annoy me, I will report you to the Quest forum mod, and if they think more discipline is needed, I will report you to the "Why Not....?" mod. I say this because they are not Gaia rules, but just common courtesy rules.

I'm not trying to be mean, and not trying to not let you have fun, I just want a happy questing page. If you wish for further explanation of the rules please PM me. That's what PM is there for.

Happy Questing ^_^

evil ~ Blacklist ~ evil
Dauer T44 - Rule 4

User Image ~ Whitelist ~ User Image
-PunkRockStarMob-The Punk Rock Princess- For sticking with me from the begining! whee
-xXSerial ExperimentXx- She made the first awesome banner! whee
-Luna Amatista- She started the ticket trade whee
-Sweet Eevee- Because she's sweet 3nodding
-Leporidaie - Cause she's cool!!!! whee
XX-Emma Uchiha-XX - Made Banner!!! whee

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:30 pm
2) How YOU can help ME! ^_^

1) Give me gold ^^"
We all love gold, but I'm not gonna be greedy and ask for 40k in gold up front. No that's not being a good person. Just donate however much you want. In fact I'll go one step further and say that you can even give me 1g and get on my thanks list below and if you have a quest, I'll check it out, bump it, and might put it on my affiliates list too! The gold you give me can go toward any item you see on the list!

2) Trade?
Is there something that I have that you want and do you have extra of something I want of equal value? I'm not beyond a trade! I will trade if you want! PM me and we can even barter xD

3) Gifts/Donations?
I love gifts. I mean if you find me friendly enough to just give me something I will love you forever....in fact I will spend some of my own personal gold (not quest related) to buy you a thank you gift in return! Hopefully you don't already have it ^^"""

4) My Marketplace Store
Visit my store. I go on Gaia event quests and sell things at/around Marketplace value. I am also willing to negotiate with you ^_^ See something you like? Please buy it ^_^

5) BUMPITY!!!
Well this is self explanatory enough xD Have at the bumping!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:31 pm
3) How your gold/items/ect will be spent

When you donate gold I will spend it on the item that is on the top of my list. You can however specifically tell me if there is an item you want to donate gold to and it will sit in my account till that item is at the top of the list. How do I do this? Math. I just keep track on a word document and I can deduct and add the gold that is already in my account!

If you want I also sell items like flowers and tickets. However these prices are based on Marketplace value and right now I will offer 3g per ticket, flower, and trash. The thing is I would like to help you too. I will give tickets/flowers/trash to those questing also, in fair trade, or in good faith that they will help me out down the line ^^"

This also will get you on my thanks post, and might get you on my affiliates post ^_~

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:32 pm
4) Quests at the moment!!!

Here are my quests at the moment. The list above is just half of what I want in the long run, but this is a way to let you see how far along I am on the top three items on the curent list. Also below are the only two long term quests at the moment. Feel free to look at my profile to see all my wantted items and see if you want to help out ^^"

Short Term Quests:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Long Term Quests:

User Image

Do I dare dream?

User Image

User Image

About the blanket....
When I was little I had a blanket like this I called Blankey. My older cousin gave it to me when I was born, and I carried it everywhere to the point that it had to be worked on twice.
I have lost that blanket.
I wantted to give it to my child when I had one, so that it too might know the love that Blanky could give.
When I saw this on Gaia, my heart lept, and I knew I just had to have this blanket as a tribute to the love that Blankey gave me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:33 pm
5) Trading Post!

Ok, so what this is, is basically what I have and am willing to trade. I won't list how many I have since that is constantly changing, but I will list a rounded figure. (For example if I literally have 125 tickets, I will put that I have 120 tickets) This will be updated upon my leisure ^_^

Due to people on Gaia being dishonest and mean, I will accept payment at time of final trade. This is more to protect you than me ^_^

Disclaimer: Before you gripe about the prices, you are also paying for the time and cost I pay. I think it's fair you pay 1g considering that I'm doing all the work. The other prices are based on market value.
All prices include the 1g.

Orders are first come first serve. I shall only take four orders at a time.
Post with the order form below. Bad grammer (chatspeak/all caps/can't understand you [

Current Orders:
1:
2:
3:
4:

Order Form 1
Subject: Apple's Trading Post Trade

Item(s) you are trading to Apple:
Item(s) you want from Apple:
Tip?:

Order Form 2
Apple's Trading Post Item Purchase

Item(s) you want from Apple:
Tip?:
Total Cost:

I shall send you back a confirmation PM when I am ready to do your request.
KEEP THIS AS YOUR RECEIPT. IF ANYTHING IS WRONG ON THE ORDER, CHECK IT AT THIS TIME. YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO CORRECT THE ORDER.

I AM NOT RESPONSABLE AFTER I SEND YOU THE FINISHED PRODUCT AND HAVE NOT HEARD BACK THAT THE ORDER IS WRONG.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

Ever want tickets, but not good at 21? Don't have the time to play?
Tickets - 3g each
Tickets x50
Bachelors Degrees x420

Flowers
Cost: 2g each
Blue Carnation x202
Pink Carnation x204
White Carnation x984

Blue Daffodil x365
Pink Daffodil x916
Yellow Daffodil x618

Blue Daisies x529
Purple Daisies x385
White Daisies x706

Sunflower x246

Bugs
2g each
Blue Beetle x16
Brown Beetle x25
Red Beetle x0

Blue Butterfly x12
Red Butterfly x0
Yellow Butterfly x30

Blue Dragonfly x15
Green Dragonfly x0
Red Dragonfly x0

House Fly x34
Red Housefly x0
Firefly x51

Cicada x49
Cricket x141
Grasshopper x0

Trash
2g each
Blue Construction Paper x806
Green Construction Paper x577
Red Construction Paper x195

Blue Zerox Paper x928
Goldenrod Zerox Paper x210
White Zerox Paper x710

Old Newspaper x215
Newspaper x756
Dirty Newspaper x532
Newsprint x643
Paper Bag x320

Fish
2g each at the moment
(1g included in price)

Brown Bass x2
Green Bass x3

Orange Guppy x5
Red Guppy x5
Yellow Guppy x4

White Pebbo Feeder x3

Green Seedkin x3

Boots x9
Tires x7

Ink
(Colors vary depending on if I want to sell on my marketplace)
Market value for 1 bottle per color
(Numbers folling inks are quantity I have in stock ^^")

Black Ink x10
Blue Ink x10
Brown Ink x14
Green Ink x0
Gold Ink x0
Orange Ink x0
Pink Ink x0
Purple Ink x0
Red Ink x0
White Ink x0
Yellow Ink x6

Thanks to this wonderful guide by Boxed Lunch! (No content used just a helpful guide I personally use) Also a great ink/tattoo guide
User Image User Image  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:35 pm
6) Quest Gear Shoppe!
Sakurayama Shiran's Fashion!!!!

UNDER RECONSTRUCTION!!!!
Thank you tektek....... stare

Welcome to my Shoppe. My name is as you westerners say, Shiran Sakurajima. Here you can see Apple's trades in clothing and items.
Contact her with the above order forms if you find something you want.
*bows*
If there is anything you need from my Shoppe, please don't hesitate to ask about it.

Sakurajima: Ah. Here we have Anna and Giovanni modeling a fine Bullseve t-shirt. The offer of this trade starts at 5g. Inclueded in this price is 3g of Apple's hard work getting it. She has 4 now, but will gladly win one for you for 3g.

Shiran Sakurayama is an original charater made by Apple Blossom19. Steal her and face Lawyer Ninjas. She is only here to be a prop for Apple's shop.
Tekteks of Shiran Sakurayama and her models are part of Tektek.org and items woren buy such aboved tekteks belong to gaiaonline.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:36 pm
7) Affiliated Quests User Image

Ame no Tenshi - Her quests for Evolving Items and Donated Items!
PunkRockStarMob - Kapricia Kooky Quest
xXSerial ExperimentXx - =Quest of the Commoner=
Deh Insulting Frenchie - Frenchies Random Quest
Luna Amatista - PM her about her Joker Hat Quest! (She pays for tickets ^^")
Sweet Eevee - Eevees Quest!
Reichiru Tomoe - PM her about her Pengiun Slipper Quest!
Catie_Matie - Stand and Deliver!
Anise Puppet Master - Kanos Questy
Diadra - A Quest for a Friend
Xx-Lunar-Angel-xX - Contests, Contests, Contests!
Hiddochi wolf - Blue and White Quest!!!!
sapphiredream91 - ~Cats Quest~
duckies-and-doggies - *^~.. Margarets Dream Avatar Quest ..~^*
luvolife4 - Red Bugs and Ink Quest!!!
w9nroses - Evil Hawaian Goddess Quest!!!
L80Luck - Not just for humans quest!!!
Snipso - Just another quest!
Ouka_Woof - Ouka_Woofs DREAM AVI <3
Wolven Sakura - ::..Wolven Sakuras Quest Thread..::

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:37 pm
8 ) Thank you!!! User Image

Anonymous Donor - Gift: Jadeleaf Dragon Slippers (OMG TACKLE GLOMP)
kittygirl7778 - Trade: Christian Siriano's Pink Flow Dress
Flying Plum - Trash stuffs!
PunkRockStarMob - Donate: Red Gunner Coat/Arts (OMG TACKLE GLOMP)
Janus Shirato - Bump Bark (xD)
xXSerial ExperimentXx - Donate: Munney!!!!!/Bump! (OMG TACKLE GLOMP)
The Punk Rock Princess - Trade: Trash Stuffs!
Luna Amatista - Ticket Purchase! (OMG TACKLE GLOMP)
Sweet Eevee - Trade/Donation: Bugs/Flowers/Trash Stuffs!!! (BEYOND TACKLE GLOMP)
Anonymous Donor - Gift: Hard Rock (OMG TACKLE GLOMP)
Anonymous Doner - Gift: Christian Siriano's Magenta Flow Gown (OMG TACKLE GLOMP)
Anonymous Doner - Gift: Honnorable Teapot (OMG TACKLE GLOMP)
assassin for the shadows - Bumps!!!
Catie_Matie - Donation whee
Anonymous Doner - Felicia's Wise Gown whee
duckies-and-doggies - Donation: Trash Stuffs! (OMG TACKLE GLOMP)
sapphiredream91 - Bumps!!!
Anonymous Donor - Gift: Monk's Robe (OMG TACKLE GLOMP) whee
Diadra -Bumps!!!
Leporidaie - Cause she's cool!!!! whee
XX-Emma Uchiha-XX - Made Banner!!! (OMG TACKLE GLOMP) whee
luvolife4 - Trade: Unwanted items!!!!/ Bump!!!
chibiness_ef - Trade: Trash Stuffs
XxTragicxRomancexX - Trade: Trash Stuffs
The-Subtle-Knife: Trade - Trash Stuffs
Captain McGreen - Donation to store fund xD
Anriko - Trade: Tsuru Furisode!!! (OMG TACKLE GLOMP) whee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 pm
9) Shameful plugs
Banners & Advertisements!!!

Want to link to my quest? Check out these awesome banners!!!

User Image
Banner made by: XX-Emma Uchiha-XX
Sig Link:
[URL=http://snipurl.com/37cjz][IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn280/Apple_Blossom19/Apple.gif[/IMG][/url]

Direct Link:
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/apple-s-wardrobe-quest-now-open/t.42319131/][IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn280/Apple_Blossom19/Apple.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Banner made by: XX-Emma Uchiha-XX
Sig Link:
[URL=http://snipurl.com/37cjz][IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn280/Apple_Blossom19/AB-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Direct Link:
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/apple-s-wardrobe-quest-now-open/t.42319131/][IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn280/Apple_Blossom19/AB-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Recomended shops/quests!!!

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:42 pm
~Reserved~
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:35 pm
User Image Opening Bump! User Image

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

kittygirl7778

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:03 am
I'd be willing to trade my dress, the pink one you need, for anything about that much...I'm not all that picky ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:38 am
Well, you've got a ways to go.
but it looks like you've got a pretty good going for it.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:00 am
wellwisher
Well, you've got a ways to go.
but it looks like you've got a pretty good going for it.

Thank you *bows*

Good luck with your's as well....I'll be looking at your quest for updates to see if I can help ^_^""  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff