Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EccentricArtistry

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:33 pm
OK, for this cheat you need an Action Replay and the "Walk Through Walls" cheat. First, go to the island where you find Cresselia. Then, keep on goibg right until you get to another island called "Full Moon Island" or something like that. Go into the forest and there is Dakrai. Good luck. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:40 pm
Or just use the Action Replay to receive the Membership Card. I could dig that code up if needed.  

Nadian
Crew

Nagoshi Kun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:13 am
yay! action replays! iv beaten the elite four sooo many times the games getting boring. so i orderd an AR and now im waiting for it to come. oh and if u hav one go to http://www.pokesav.org and download the thing. u can make cheats for d/p for specific pokemon/items! hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:17 am
I've also read in a few sites that you can get the Membership Card through Mystery Gift. But for some reason when we get our group together, we can't do the Mystery Gift. Do we have to have wi-fi to do it?  

Izumi Hosoi

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:26 am
Izumi Hosoi
I've also read in a few sites that you can get the Membership Card through Mystery Gift. But for some reason when we get our group together, we can't do the Mystery Gift. Do we have to have wi-fi to do it?

What "get the Membership Card through Mystery Gift" actually means is that Nintendo can choose to give it to you and the mechanism they choose to get it to you is called Mystery Gift. If you simply activate Mystery Gift on your own, it doesn't give you anything.

See, in order to receive the Membership Card via Mystery Gift, Nintendo has to set up a machine with a wireless signal that actually gives it to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:25 pm
Nadian
Izumi Hosoi

What "get the Membership Card through Mystery Gift" actually means is that Nintendo can choose to give it to you and the mechanism they choose to get it to you is called Mystery Gift. If you simply activate Mystery Gift on your own, it doesn't give you anything.

See, in order to receive the Membership Card via Mystery Gift, Nintendo has to set up a machine with a wireless signal that actually gives it to you.

Ah I see now.

Curses! That means I might actually have to use an Action Replay.

Izumi Hosoi

Fire Wolf Ifrit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 pm
u dont need to use ar thingys u dont need a member ship card darkrai lives on newmoon island just go to cavaland city and use the boat

oh and theres a shaymin at route 224 behind the mirror rock thingy just use surf but ofcours my game is messed up so it might not be everyones sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:33 pm
Nope, you need the membership card (Or whatever you do with the AR).

You need to unlock the events that take place at those locations. Yours would only be available because your game is messed up. : )  

Demma

Zeldaphreak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:53 pm
I just hacked the Membership Card, because I wasn't expecting Nintendo to release a legendary in a way that people don't need to spend hundreds on plane tickets to get there, like every... single... other... game... *mmbl grmble*

Anyway, yeah, Darkrai's a pretty cool Pokémon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:14 pm
darkrai is awesome and i got him with a master ball  

Fire Wolf Ifrit

Unloved_Toshiro_Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:11 pm
ha i have darkrai and every single legendary lvl100 rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:55 pm
well i hav a event darkrai that knows roar of time and spacial rend  

Owden

blazeken2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:15 pm
best way at toys r us 4 some time they were giving away darkrai and it had roar of time and spacial rend as well as 2 other moves  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:45 am
u can also download the pokesav thing i was talkin bout in my previous reply and i found out u can make a code for a mystery gift which will activate the items and be usable. like today i got oak's letter and member pass and now i got illegitimate pokemon. of course from illegitimate sources hehe twisted  

Nagoshi Kun

hyper zero_99

Unsealed Paladin

10,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:57 am
The Darkrai you're talking about is in the Japanese version only.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff