Post your top ten favorite videogames!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StalePinkCupcakes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:03 pm

mines are:

10.Star Fox (played so much yet I still suck at shooting)
9.Animal Crossing (whenever I need relaxing without the need of winning)
8. Kingdom hearts (only played it twice but I love it)
7.Pokemon (I love the old series more then the new)
6. final fatasy 7 (played it when I was8 or 7 can't remember.)
5.Sonic the hedgehog (I had a hedghog named sonic.)
4.Mario (Best game I played on my Pink gameboy color)
3.super smash bros. (come on! who doesn't like smashing people?)
2.Legend of Zelda (this use to be one but it got bumped down!)
1. Earthbound/Mother (Instantly fell in love with it! it was totally orinigal!)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:09 am

Alright; in the order of preference to me, I have to say:

10. Mario Party and WarioWare tie for this spot!! I love both so much!! Such wonderful multi-player capabilities!! WarioWare has weird and interesting twists to it while Mario Party has a traditional format for their whole series with a game board idea. X3
9. Heroes of Might and Magic!! Probably hardly anyone here has heard of it...great strategy game. Slow pace. Very nice, relaxing game series. I'd suggest working your way up. 1 is really basic and easy, and when you get the hang of the game play, go for 2 and 3+!! SO FUN!! =D But 3+ would be far too tough for a beginner...
8. Pokemon! I've fallen SO far behind on that game!! I own the blue, red, yellow, gold, and silver ones (yellow in Japanese!! W00t!!) but nothing past that; not even Crystal. x _ x;; So I got...EMULATORS!! XD;; So I have more. I'll be caught up before anyone knows it!! =D Up to Diamond and Pearl...those'll take a while to get to.
7. Kingdom Hearts. Beat it, loved it, want to get everything. Hee hee. I have to get the mushroom titles and that's it for the first one...the second one, I'm well on my way. Leveling up Final Form is GREAT fun!! =3
6. Katamari. X3 SO fun!! The colors are quite intriguing. * w * And rolling a bunch of random stuff up into a ball? To make a STAR out of it?! AWESOME!!! XD LOVE that game!! I roll up continents with it. Ha ha. See profile for a glimpse of it.
5. Final Fantasy. The story lines are FAR too in-depth for me to be a hardcore fan...mainly because I lose track. x _ x;; But they're so fun. It had to be here. =P
4. Trauma Center. WONDERFUL; FUN!! I love being a pretend surgeon. "DR. STILES!!! ...Great job. Keep up the good work." Nurse Fulton...ugh. XD
3. The Tales Series; Symphonia in particular. Got so much cool info about it, if anyone needs help with any part of it...except the demon book at the end. x _ x;; I have so much trouble with that.
2. Dark Cloud; not very common game series. VERY fun, though. I wish they had more than 2. T m T Another game I could help with if anyone asks. =3
1. Zelda!! The Legend of Zelda!! I've played every Zelda game to date! Love it SO much!! * w * Any Zelda game besides Phantom Hourglass I can help with!! I don't have a DS, so I played very little Phantom Hourglass on my Zabi-kun's DS.

**Trauma Center and on is soon to be bumped down by Portal...when it becomes a series instead of a stand-alone game. X3

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100

skydivepichu

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:23 pm

Mine r:
10. The World Ends With You. The gameplay sooooo great but needs some getting used. But its fun, has a good story, and some features blaugh
9. Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Extremely fun games. Great gameplay. Great Songs. And awesome to play at partys blaugh
8. Megaman Battle Network Series. Heh i just love playing this game especially 3 and 5. 3 was the first game i played and was fun. 5 had the fun liberations missions ^.^
7.Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all but thats too hard. I'd rather play it. My fav is Gold with Pichu and Cyndaquil blaugh blaugh
6. Trauma Center. Boy is it fun to play doctor. blaugh
5. Mario Kart/Starfox. Mario Kart soooo much fun. I love hitting ppl with shells and then nabbing 1st place ahh sweet victory. Double Kart and Wii r my favs. Double Kart just because u can use 2 characters and Wii for enhanced stages and wi-fi blaugh
Starfox very fun game play with 64, Assault,and Command. 64 being the best out of all the games. Assault for its fun multiplayer. Command for going back to its roots...Dogfights. ninja
4. Final Fantasy. Well completed a few but not a lot. 5 and 6 r my favs. 5 was the first i played. And 6 very fun and memorable. crying
3. Call of Duty 4. Awesome. Thats the one word i would use to describe it. Fun Campaign. Insanly fun multiplayer. It never gets old. wahmbulance
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Just plaing awesome. Fun on wi-fi. Great characters. Subspace good.And just plaing fun. cool
1. Legend of Zelda. Such a fun game played all the game except phantom hourglass but its just plain awesome. GO NINTENDO blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 am

I would assume this is more your favorite series of games, then. Otherwise I'd have millions of Sonic games here...
Gonna have to check my list here on GGE...

10. Rise of Nations (Heh, owns every other game of this genre. I love it. I suck at it playing against people online (I've only won like 1 out of the 15 or so games I've played, ick. But it's awesome nonetheless.)
9. Worms (It has its highs and lows, so I'll just say that the Worms series is "pretty good"!)
8. Trauma Center (The DS game. This game has been considered by many to be one of the hardest games of all time. And I've beaten it and had a hell of a good time doing so!)
7. Toejam & Earl (More specificially, the first game. The other 2 suck SO BAD. But yeah. Great multiplayer game, ehh Zphal? xd )
6. Icewind Dale (I'm too good at this game. It's kind of like BGI and BGII, but it's far easier in difficulty, not to mention it's incredibly easy to cheat. That and it lacks an amazing storyline and tons of side-quests. It seems like a half-finished game, but it's still a pretty good game.)
5. Halo (More specifically, Halo 3 and Halo PC. Halo 1 was really icky. Halo 2 was possibly even more icky, although online was OKAY. Halo 3 is what really did the Multiplayer right. Same with Halo PC.)
4. Rayman (More specifically, Rayman 2, and possibly Rayman Arena. All of the other games suck. Rayman 2 is an amazing game. Quite honestly they could just remake it on the 360 or Wii and I'd be really happy.)
3. Zap! (And I guarantee NONE of you have heard of it, because most of the time there are about 2-4 people online playing it, no more no less. It's epic. That's all.)
2. Baldur's Gate (Particularly Shadows of Amn OWNS. I still play these games all the time and haven't beaten either of them. Arggh...)
1. Sonic The Hedgehog (Most of the series is great and it's what I grew up with. Yea, Sonic owns, plain and simple.)

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

AngelBaby723

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:41 am

My top ten favorite video games are as follows:

1. Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness
2. Kingdom Hearts II
3. Kingdom Hearts
4. Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories
5. The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
6. Pokemon Snap
7. Guitar Hero III
8. Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2
9. Harvest Moon: Save The Homeland
10. The World Ends With You

Yeah... I love RPGs. xD

-Demyx
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:46 pm

top ten top fave games!

1.sims
2.sims2
3.sims bustin out
4.ff2
5.ff3
6.baldurs gate dark aliance
7.baldurs gate dark aliance 2
8.soulcalibur2
9.halo2
10.simcity series

bazookajake

blandisher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:34 pm

I don't have an order... I just know I loves these games the most.

FF IX
Bioshock
Lego Star Wars
Lego Indiana Jones
Toribash (it's an online ragdoll fighting game. tons of fun)
Mario Party
Pokemon Silver and Crystal (They are pretty much the same, so I like them the same)
Heroes of Might and Magic
Devil May Cry
Crono Trigger and Crono Cross (Same series, so they count together.)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:10 am

I have way to many but here are my top 5.

5. Fire Emblem 7 (The first one in the US)
4. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
3. The entire .Hack series
2. Ocarina of Time
1. Halo 2

bigzeldafan

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love tons of games so here is a few that I love to play <3
10. Shadow hearts 2
9. Starfox.
8. Crash bandicoot series.
7. Spyro the dragon series.
6. Final fantasy CC.
5. Sonic the hedgehog series.
4. Final fantasy X-2
3. Devil May cry
2. .Hack series
1. Ivalice Alliance series
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:25 pm

My top ten would have to be....
1. Street Fighter Best game of all time!!! domokun
2.Metal Slug series
3.Resident Evil 4
4.Call Of Duty 4
5.Super Smash Bros.
6. Rayman
7.Jet Force Gemini
8.Dragon Ball Z
9.Burnout Revenge
10.Galaga

przlfrdx

fear itself_dsf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:25 am

my top 5
1 legend of zelda
2 final fantasy
3 super smash bros. brawl
4 kingdom hearts
5 soulcaliber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Top 10? Well, I doubt anyone's heard of anything I'm playing but...

In no particular order

1. Neverwinter Nights
2. Demise: Rise of the Ku'tan
3. Warriors Orochi
4. Carmageddon
5. Avernum
6. Mount & Blade
7. Venture In the Void
8. Dwarf Fortress
9. Mr. Robot
10. Trackmania United: Forever

Gaol

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200

MissMoppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:37 am

User Image

01. Tetris (NES)
02. Super Mario Bros 3 (SNES)
03. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
04. Katamari Damacy (PS2)
05. Luigi's Mansion (GameCube)
06. Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
07. Pokemon Snap (N64)
08. Viva Pinata (XBox)
09. Guilty Gear X2 (PS2)
10. Champions of Norrath (PS2)

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Suikoden III
Arc the Lad III
MediEvil
Legend of Mana
Growlanser V
Ys: the Ark of Napishtim
Final Fantasy XII
Brave Fencer Musashi
Phantom Brave
Chrono Cross

in no particular order.

Salacassera

Dapper Gekko

Kei-Ryu-Ryo

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Hmn...this is a toughy, but I think that it would have to be

1. Final Fantasy - The graphics of the newer version me away and the story lines are really solid.(I enjoyed the explosions). The use of audio and the voice actors is really nice.
2. Kingdom Hearts - Basically taking a bunch of video game and Disney characters and sticking them all in one video game and adding a great sound track, it's a close second.
3. Legend of Zelda - It's a classic! I have yet to beat Ocarina of Time though...that's besides the point. Great game play and a good challenge level.
4. Radiata Stories - This game takes RPGs to a new level. Everything is time sensitive, so the NPCs can be at home for 10 (game) minutes, then walk across town to the Magic Institute. With 176 recruitable characters, armor that changes your characters appearance both in and out of battle, NPCs who actually look different from each other, funny cut scenes, a storyline split, and so much more, this game is great for more than just 2 play throughs.
5. Super Smash Bros. - Again. Taking a bunch of characters from different games and having them fight each other? How can this not be a top game?
6. Mario Party and Mario Kart - What can I say? Mario Party is a great game to play when people are over and you're too lazy to pull out Monopoly, although the AI does tend to cheat in Mario Party...and Mario Kart is just a fun racing game with crazy stages and things that go BOOM!
7. Starfox - With the exception of Slippy, this game is fun...well okay Slippy isn't bad the entire time. it's fun shooting him so that he'll shut up, though.
8. Rumble Fighters - It's fun fighting people around the country and beating the crap out of them so they shut up. It is also a good stress reliever if you aren't playing idiots who have to say stupid/perverted/annoying things every three seconds.
9. Pokemon Snap - I think the we lost the game...or our cousin borrowed it and never gave it back. Either way, this game was fun to play and you could even say it was adorable at times.
10. Harvest Moon - I haven't played the game in AGES but it's still a good game. I enjoy the time sensitivity of it cause it doesn't completely control what goes on...okay so maybe it does. Point being, good game.
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games