Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUB]Skylar's Plot Thread (Looking for Elder RP and Mates!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:05 pm
User Image
~Introduction~

Welcome to my little plot thread. I have decided to create this thread since I am tired of just looking at my herd and seeing how inactive they have become. I am also tired of the "First Meetings" Rp's that they have only been getting into and then nothing ever happens. I would like for my Soquili to get into a few major plots where they can develope the close friends they need without the fear that the new friends they make suddenly disappear.

This is not just a romance plotting thread. As I have stated before I would like my Soquili to have friends whom they can confide in and have fun with. Also you will see that some of my Soquili will be closed to heavy plotting. This is either because I do not want them in one right now or they are already kind of in one. This does not mean, however, that you can't Rp with them at all. Feel free to PM me or leave a post if you want to Rp with them and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Also if you have an idea for a plot feel free to tell me. I am pretty much interested in any kind of plots.

Other than that, enjoy your stay and feel free to look around! If you have any questions just Pm me or leave a post and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Update November 28th, 2010: First, I am looking for RP for Settia so I can get her to the Elder stage!! She has all of the stats, I just need to get in the Rp for her. *is rather motivated to do this now that the lines are revamped and her mate is an Elder* Second, I am really looking for mates for Rhapsody and Cassie. If anyone is interested check out the Non-plot or plot personals (Rhap is on pg 10 of the plot thread and pg 33 in the non-plot thread, Cassie is on pg 12 of the plot thread and pg 35 in the non-plot thread).

July 13th, 2010: Okay, so I have been graduated and out of school since May 9th and I have finally gotten myself back on track and back to some what normalcy...somewhat...so feel free to look around and PM me (Skylar14 not my mule Rev311) if you would like to plot or RP with any of my Soquili!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:35 pm
~Table of Contents~

1. Welcome
2. Navigation
3. Updates/News
4. Settia, Jazz, Israfel, Rhapsody, Avery (Now Co-owned with Soarin')
5. Ramiel, Finnian
6. Taylor, Owen
7. Dustin
8. Sadie, Cassie
9. Althea

~Plots~

- Settia: ELDER RP *really wants to get her to the Elder stage since her mate is an Elder now)
- Jazz: Rp with Glow Heart/ Family Rp
- Israfel: Friends or Enemies, OPEN FOR ANY KIND OF RP besides Love, is in a plot with Lizzy's Soliloquy (still trying for a breeding slot...)
- Rhapsody: LOOKING FOR LOVE (Page 10 in Plot Thread, Page 33 in Non-Plot Thread)
- Avery: Now co-owned with Soarin'...talk to her if you want to Rp with him or for anything dealing with Avery...he is also mated so nothing with romance
- Sadie: Mated to Kesmi's Myrrh, only doing Family Rp right now...
- Cassie: LOOKING FOR LOVE (Page 12 in Plot Thread, Page 35 in Non-Plot Thread)
- Taylor: Any kind of Rp...Lifemate Agreement was broken on Nov 28, 2010 and is restricted until April 2011...
- Dustin: Setting something up with Lunar's Calantha, still OPEN FOR ANY KIND OF RP...(possibly open for Romance RP, offer if you have anyone in mind)
- Ramiel: Mated to Niade Stargazea
- Owen: Plotting with White Neko Chan's Audora
- Finnian: OPEN FOR ANY KIND OF RP OR PLOTTING...(possibly mating to Ameh's Esme)
- Althea: Open for any kind of RP (especially if it involves her helping or healing someone)...no romance Rp though as she is now mated to Nuclear Waste

Link to Teepee

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:03 pm
User Image

IN NEED OF RP TO REACH ELDER STAGE

User Image Name: Settia
Found: 12/26/05
Breed: Christmas
Temper: Spirited

Mate: Dyami
Offspring: Jazz, Tori, Fenrir, Finnian, Settami, Dyttia

Markings: Gold outlining around her eyes, dark red dapples over shoulder, poinsettia markings about feet and on flanks with gold and green sparkles, green fringe about hooves

Personality: Settia is a very wise, quiet and calm soquili. She is also a very motherly soquili having raised three children along with two grandchildren and a great-grandson. Her family is the world to her and she would do anything for them. She acts like a young filly again when she is around her mate and loves to spend quality family time. The one thing that she regrets is not getting close to her other son, Fenrir, and often sees that as her one failure as a mother. Thus she tries to spend even more time with her three youngest children (Finnian, Dyttia, and Settami) to try and prevent that from happening again.

History: Settia first met her Indian charge, Skye, during the Holiday Festival when she found the young girl laying by the river bank, practically frozen to death. Being the kind and caring soul that she is, the red mare laid down next to the girl and stayed with her through the night, keeping her warm with her body heat until some of the women from the village came looking for her. From that moment on, Settia decided to stay with the girl seeing as she had no family of her own and neither did Skye and there fore becoming the only family each other had.

It was a few weeks after that night that Settia ran into Dyami, a Holiday Soquili like herself, who disliked the Holidays with a passion. But upon meeting Settia, she quickly changed his mind set and soon after became his mate. Settia and Dyami are very devoted to each other and thier three children, Jazz, Tori, Fenrir, Finnian, Settami, and Dyttia and loves to get family together for outings and such. Settia's favorite subject to talk about is her family and she would do practically anything for them.

Her biggest fear is running into the Kalona, Spyro again. While out with her mate for a walk, they were attacked by Spyro and she has no idea why. She constantly fears he will come back for find her or her family to get revenge for them getting away. She rarely leaves her home unless she is with company.

Roleplay Color:
Green

Plots
  • Nothing at the moment...but feel free to PM or post if you just want to Rp especially if it can help her reach her Elder Stage

User Image

OPEN FOR FAMILY RP ONLY FOR NOW

User Image Name: Jazz
Found: 1/31/06
Breed: 2nd Gen Christmas
Temper: Adventurous

Mate: Glow Heart
Offspring: Rhapsody, Opera, Israfel, Antirr

Markings: Golden swirls at the bottom of his legs and on hind quaters; gold poinsettia markings also on hind quarters; golden hoofs; curly mane and tail with gold highlights in them; gold marks around eyes and on forehead

Personality: Jazz is a very strong and independent stallion who, like his mother, would do anything for his family and loves talking about them as well. He loves picking on sister, Tori, and they have the normal sibling rivalry going on. Jazz is devoted to his mate, Glow Heart, and does everything he possibly can to make sure that she is happy.

History: Jazz grew up with his mother while his sister grew up with his father and his brother with a friend of his father's. He had a pretty normal childhood with loving and devoted parents. Jazz fell in love with the first mare he met, who was Sundance, and soon after had foals with her. But unfortunately, the love was not to last as Sundance ran off and was never heard from again, leaving Jazz to raise his son, Rhapsody, all on his own. The experience left Jazz devastated and he thought he would never find love again. It wasn't until one fateful night, with the helped of the breeze and a small flower, that he met his mate, Glow Heart, and fell head over heels for her. Jazz still has the fear that Glow will one day tire of him like Sundance had and leave him but he has grown to get over this fear with the reassurance of Glow that she is not leaving him ever. Jazz would do anything for Glow and thier two sons, Israfel and Antirr. Jazz's new obsticle to get through is his son Antirr, who thinks Jazz is a horrible father for not always being by his mother's side at all times. Jazz is not really sure what exactly to do to over come this. Jazz's biggest regret is not getting the chance to meet his daughter, Opera, before Sundance took he away along with the gap that is between him and Antirr.

Roleplay Color:
Steel Blue

Plots
  • Something terrible has just happened to Glow Heart, Jazz's beloved mate. Will thier love survive or will it shatter and through the red stallion into devistation so great he cannot recover? Stay tuned to find out!

Update July 5th: Not sure what is going on with this...need to talk to Lita and see where things are going.

• - Part One: I am your best nightmare

Rp's

User Image

OPEN FOR ANY KIND OF RP, EXCEPT FOR LOVE...CURRENTLY TRYING TO GET A BREEDING SLOT WITH LIZZYMOO'S SOLILOQUY

User Image Name: Israfel
Found: 3/26/08
Breed: 3nd Gen
Temper: Flamboyant

Mate: None
Offspring: Ramiel (Son with Alyna), Ocala (Daughter with Alyna)

Markings: Red mane with light purple stripes, red tail, white coat, gold hooves with gold swirls around feet, gold poinsettia/swirl marks on rump, gold outlining on eyes and forehead with light blue eyes

Personality: Israfel is like his father in many ways. He is very gentlemanly and tries to always do the right thing. He also has his mother's caring nature. He likes to have fun and has a sibling rivalry with his brother, Antirr, which is normal. He respects his grandparents to no end. He is a bit of a flirt thanks to Taylor but knows how to treat mares with the most respect, thanks to Dustin.

History: Israfel grew up under his father's care and is softer at heart than his brother Antirr. He is pretty laid back and takes whatever life throws at him with as much optimism as he can. He has learn how to flirt from Taylor, who most likely isn't the best role model for him, but he has also learned his manners and how to treat a mare from his grandmother, Settia, and his teepee mate, Dustin, and has gone so far as to adopt Dustin's trademark bow.

Roleplay Color:
Dark Violet

Plots
  • - Personality: I want to do some Rping to develop his personality a bit more. I haven't really Rped him all that much. I want to also do stallion Rps and Mare Rps.

• - Mate/Breeding: He is a rather nieve stallion and when he was young he accidentally got the first mare he had feelings for pregnant before he even knew what those feelings were. (This is in the works with Katjive's Alyna, it will not work out between the two for she is one who likes to wonder but they will continue to stay in touch and be friends.) He understands the mistake he made but still doesn't know what love really is. I want him to find a mare that he falls for and that he can learn what love is and what those feels are he has with her. What he had with Alyna was a first love and it was all very innocent and neither of then knew what was going on.

Setting something up with LizzyMoo and her Soliloquy.

• Rp's

User Image

LOOKING FOR LOVE (Page 10 in Plot Thread and Page 33 in Non-Plot Thread)

User Image Name: Rhapsody
    Found: 12/4/06
    Breed: 3nd Gen
    Temper: Insecure

Offspring: Avery, Allegro

Markings: Bubble Gum Pink coat, mane and tail are baby pink with pale yellow highlights, golden hooves with pale yellow swirls at the bottoms of his feet, pale yellow flower symbol on his rump and pale yellow egyptian/swirl markings around his eyes, teal eyes

Personality: Rhapsody is a very insecure stallion basically over his girly pink color. He sees it as a curse that he ended up being pink instead of a more boyish color and is stand-offish when someone new comes along. He will argue and is very sarcastic to try and seem like he's tough and that it doesn't bother him but once he gets to know them he becomes calmer. As he has gotten older and after having a son of his own, he has begun to let go of his insecurities about being pink and is a lot more mellow.

History: Rhapsody had a pretty hard childhood with having his mother leave him when he was very young and not really knowing why or what she really looked like. He knows he has a sister out there somewhere and has never met her and still hopes that someday he will get to finally meet his mother and long lost sister. He would often blame his bright pink coat as the reason his mother left because he had turned out a boy instead of a girl and that was why she had rejected him. As a foal he was always very insecure about his coloring and would often try to hide it by rolling in mud and he never really went out and choose to stay at the teepee with his grandmother, Settia. But as Rhapsody grew up and began to meet other Soquili his own age, he began to slowly let go of his insecurities. He has a somewhat pessimistic outlook on things and can be rather sarcastic at times. His insecurities also still pop up from time to time. He has come a long way since he met Leilani, a childhood friend and mother of his sons Avery and Allegro (accidently).

Roleplay Color:
    #cc0066

Plots
    • - Friends: It has been quite sometime since I have Rped him and he hasn't met many other Soquili, especially other stallions due to him not being happy with his color. I would like him to get some more friends maybe since he is more comfortable with his color. A few conflicts would be nice too. Not everyone he meets has to be nice.

- Mate/Breeding: Not too sure yet on a mare personality wise. Color wise I would like something to compliment him even though I know pink is hard to compliment.

Rp's

User Image

CO-OWNED WITH SOARIN', SHE HAS ALL RP AND BREEDING RIGHTS, SEE HER AND SAY I SENT YOU!

User Image Name: Avery
    Found: 10/19/07
    Breed: 4th Gen
    Temper: Eccentric

Mate: Mali
    Offspring: None

Markings: White mask and stripe down his nose (bald face since the white goes over both eyes), pink and white mane and tail, pink heart marking on rump, white socks on all four legs, brown/pink coat, dark teal eyes

Personality: He's abit of a strange stallion having seperated himself from most soquili, he's abit short handed on manors. He's also very imature and dosn't take life all to seriously. Whatever he can make a game out of he will. He also happens to be a messy eatter and not very picky on what he consumes. Avery is polite to ladies but to other stallions he might be abit fiesty. Though generally he's a nice guy threw and threw. He just can't keep himself out of trouble.

History: Avery was pretty much a reckless colt growing up and would never listen to a word his father or grandfather and great grandmother would say. He would always sneak off in the middle of the night or during the day and not come back for hours. He also has a bit of a mouth on him which is nothing like the rest of his family. This caused him to wander off from them trying to find out who he really was in life.

Roleplay Color:
    Brown

Plots
    • If you want to plot with him ask Soarin'. She is his co-owner now and has full Rp and Breeding Rights. You can post here if you want and I will let her know until she gets her own thread for him.

Rp's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:06 pm
    User Image

Now Mated to Tygress Dream's Niade Stargazea

User Image
    Name: Ramiel
    Found: 8/23/08
    Breed: 4th Generation
    Temper: Courtly

Siblings: Ocala
    Mate: Naide Stargazea

Markings: Light Blue eyes, gold hooves, tan mane and tan/rainbow tail, tan spots on forelegs, gold/tan swirls on back legs, gold around eyes, white coat

Personality: Ramiel is a very mature young stallion. He never does anything without thinking about the consequences and never takes risks. He doesn't do anything that will harm or hurt others or himself. He is very polite and good mannered. Sometimes he can be seen as a bit of a stick in the mud. He has somewhat of a temper (imagine Ed Elric) and likes to always be right. He will argue a point, even if it was wrong, till he is blue in the face. It takes a lot for him to admit he is wrong.

History/Personality: Ramiel is the offspring of Israfel and Alyna and was the result of thier very innocent "first" love. His parents are not lifemated but they do take care of him and his sister, Ocala, together to give them a positive and caring environment. Rami knows that his parents are just friends and really together like his grandparents and his great-grandparents are. He is very protective over his sister, like his grandfather (Jazz) was over his sister (Tori), even though he hasn't had much contact with his sister. His is very polite and is a bit selfish with a hot temper but he does mean well.

Roleplay Color:
    Sea Green

Plots
    • Friends: Ramiel is always open for Rp. I haven't really Rped him much and he needs major personality development. He has only been Rped once when he was a foal so yeah he is still really new but up for anything plot wise or Rp wise. Just post or send me a PM ^_^

• Mate/Breeding: Taken!! 3nodding

Rp's

User Image

Still Open for RP...Possibly going to be with Ameh's Esme

User Image
    Name: Finnian
    Found: 1/30/09
    Breed: 2th Generation
    Temper: Proud

Markings: Mane is gold with green stripes, tail is gold with red stripes, coat is bright red, hooves are gold, eye color is gold, red and gold marks around eyes and on forehead, front legs have green with gold swirls and white poinsettia’s on them, white poinsettia’s are in his mane and tail and also on his rump with gold swirls

Personality: Finnian is a very proud and stubborn stallion much like his father was when he was younger (before meeting Finnian’s mother). He is also very competitive especially if it has anything to do with his brother, Settami. He has a good side though, like his older brother, Jazz, does and would never want to see someone hurt. Sometimes his competitive streak and pride get him into trouble.

History: Finnian grew up in a family with strong ties. His family is one that sticks together no matter how large it gets. He does not know everyone in his family but he has heard many stories about all of them and feels like he knows them just from that. His mother was very protective of him and his siblings when they were foals and still is as she fears that the Kalona that attacked her and his father before he was born will come back and get him and his sister and brother in revenge. He, however, thinks his mother is just being silly and worrying over nothing.

Roleplay Color:
    Dark Golden Rod

Plots
    • Friends: Finnian is always open for Rp. I haven't really Rped him much and he needs major personality development. He has only been Rped a few times when he was a foal, so yeah he is still really new but up for anything plot wise or Rp wise. Just post or send me a PM ^_^

• Mate/Breeding: Might be with Ameh's Esme

Rp's

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:07 pm
    User Image

No longer Lifemated as of Nov 28th, 2010...Restricted until April 2011

User Image Name: Taylor
    Found: 4/10/07
    Breed: Spirited Gen 1
    Temper: Vivacious

Mate: Lifemate Agreement Broken
    Offspring: Owen (son) and Amaris (Daughter)

Markings: Dark tan body, chocolate mane and tail with cyan tips, medium brown at the bottom of feet with cyan hooves, cyan spots on back and cheeks with cyan eyes

Personality: Taylor is pretty much a blonde but is actually very intelligent when she wants to be. She loves to flirt and if she can gain from it, all the better. She has no really sense of danger and would walk right up to a Kalona or Skinwalker and flirt. She has the mentality that everyone loves her and that stallions are just for flirting and getting what you want from them. Then you just walk away and they get over it and move on.

History: Taylor pretty much doesn't remember much about her past. She doesn't know if she has any family, other than Sadie, and she has no clue what her childhood was like. She just assumes that it was a good one. She really doesn't care too much to worry over it though, it was the past after all. As far as she knows her past started when she met Sadie and began following her around. She did so purely out of boredom and found it to be rather interesting once she figured out her presence annoyed the other mare. She had sort of made it her goal to follow Sadie around and get her into trouble since she hasn't been in it enough, or so that is according to Taylor.

For the longest time, Taylor has had this misconception about stallions, which is that stallions are just for flirting and getting what you want from them. Then you just walk away and they get over it and move on. It was when she met Jaci, a particular stallion who intrigued her and brought up some rather interesting questions and ideas, that her mind began to change. They have a relationship that circles around dangerously bold flirting and deep intelecutal conversaion, which rarely happens with her, and for the most part it was all just a game...that was until she ran into him again.

They ended up having children together and were lifemated Taylor liked .to think that they were only traveling companions and that Jaci's choice to stick around was his own choice, yet she did not tell him to leave her alone and chose to just not think out her feelings for him. Deep down she really in loved him and just was too prideful to admit it. She also thought that if she admitted it she would be forever bound or chained by it. What she didn't realize was that she already was...for a short while.

Taylor one night woke up and decided it was time to head off on her own again. She left while Jaci was sound asleep and never looked back. For reasons unknown to herself (and she really didn't feel like thinking about them) she looked at her mate and felt that she no longer was interested in him. She felt rather bored and had become restless. Now she is on the move again looking for something or someone to fulfill her interests and entertain her once again.

Roleplay Color:
    Dark Cyan

Plots
    • Is one her own again and looking for any kind of plotting. But with the broken life agreement she can't breed or lifemate again for 6 months.

- Ok, Mr. Smarty-Pants Finished
      - Trials for Lessons Slow

Rp's

User Image

PLOTTING WITH WHITE NEKO CHAN'S AUDORA

User Image Name: Owen
    Found: 10/4/08
    Breed: 5th Gen
    Temper: Fiery

Mother: Taylor
    Father: Jaci
    Siblings: Amaris

Markings: Black coat, blue mane and tail, icey blue eyes and blue hooves. He has blue speckles on his back and under his eyes. There is light purple and blue around the bottom of his legs.

Personality: Owen acts like his mother and feels that all mares are just things that are easily woo-ed and then easy to let go when they get boring or too whiney. Unlike his mother, he is too nice of guy and hates it when he ends up hurting someone because of his useless flirting. He is also very much like his father in that he always over analyzes things and his inner conflict with wanting to find knowledge and truth and over analyzing sometimes makes others think that he is rather weird.

History: Owen is the son of Taylor and Jaci. He came about when Taylor's flirting went a bit too far with Jaci and she didn't really know what she was getting herself into. She feels now that she has foals with Jaci that he is stuck with her and will not leave him alone though he isn't minding much. Owen is much like is mother, who isn't the best role model, but his father kind of balances it out.

Roleplay Color:
    Purple

Plots
    • - Friends: Owen is like Ramiel and is still very new. I haven't Rped him at all. He needs some major personality development and is pretty much open for anything plot wise or Rp wise. He needs friends in the worst way.

• - Mate/Breeding: Plotting with White Neko Chan's Audora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:08 pm
    User Image

Maybe setting something up with Lunar's Calantha

User Image Name: Dustin
    Found: 7/14/07
    Breed: Red-winged Black Bird
    Temper: Easy Going

Markings: Black coat, mane and tail black with red tips, wings black with red shoulders and yellow strip, white biohazard mark on rump, blue eyes

Personality: Dustin is pretty much an easy-going stallion. He takes things as they come and deals with it the best he can. If life taught him anything, it was don't worry about things you can't change or that haven't come yet. Live in the moment and go on with your life. He is protective of those he cares about but also has a goofy side he does not show often, he's not one to be serious all of the time.

History: Dustin doesn't remember much about his past either but he knows enough to know it was not very happy. When he was very young, his mother was killed infront of him. Because he was so young he doesn't remember much about the inccident, it's all just black. He somewhat remembers his mother and he knows enough to know what his name is and that his mother was killed but not what killed her. Since then he had to survive on his own and so his childhood was very hard. He never really let that get to him and has not become bitter over it. He has the mentality that it all happened for a reason, even if he does not know what that reason is exactly. Dustin lives with the other at the teepee more out of something to do than anything else. He never had a family and this is as close as he has gotten. He just sits back and watches what everyone else does and comes and goes as he pleases. No one really minds him being there and just sees him as an added bonus.

Roleplay Color:
    Dark Red

Plots
    • - Friends: Dustin is a stallion who just chills and takes things in stride. He also has a goofy side that does not get to come out often. For friends I would like him to have a couple guy friends who he can just be a guy with. Maybe a few that he clashes with. I would also like a few friends for him that he could go on interesting adventures with.

- Mate/Breeding: I would like him to be with either an Alicorn or another Wind but it is not required. Its pretty much where ever the Rp goes, if it heads towards mating then it heads that way.

• Entered Dustin into Celeanor's City of Thieves Plot. I wanted to do something interesting and deep with him and it is the perfect opportunity.
      - Northward Abandoned

Rp's

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:13 pm
    User Image

Mated to Myrrh

User Image Name: Sadie
    Found: 4/10/07
    Breed: Copper Huskey
    Temper: Strong-Willed, Determind

Mate: Myrrh
    Offspring: Cassie and Scout

Markings: Copper/Reddish top coat with cream under coat, some cream in fore lock and tail, pale blue eyes

Personality: Sadie is a very strong willed mare and also very independent. She relies on herself and no one else. She was hurt a long time ago by her last mate and finds it hard to trust someone in that way again but with her current situation with Myrrh she is learning that she possibly can learn to love again. She is also very caring and rational.

History: Sadie has pretty much been on her own since she can remember. She was the runt of her family and left for dead by her mother, who was pretty sure she would not make it. Suprisingly, Sadie does not hate her mother for this choice, she just doesn't see her as her mother, just the one who gave her life. She was raise by a mother wolf, Nikita, who had found her abandoned and decided to take her in after losing her own litter a few weeks earlier. Nikita is the one whom she considers mother.

One day, while she was out on her own, she ran into a pretty weird sight of a brown and blue mare (Taylor) trying to flirt with the fish in the stream. Upon introducing herself to Taylor, she soon found out that this mare would flirt with anything that moved and somehow got into the tangled mess of becoming Taylor's babysitter and pretty much keeping the oblivious brown mare out of trouble. The two have been practically inseprable since then and it is somewhat of a love-hate relationship. Sadie sees it more as a job than a friendship at times.

Sadie once upon a time, fell madly in love with a stallion and became his mate. But when they failed numerous times to have children, he left her thinking she was infertile and blamed her for lying to him about it. The truth of the matter was that he was the one infertile and not Sadie but she had not known this and does not know this.

While out on her own without Taylor tagging along, Sadie meets a stallion Myrrh and they become friends. She meets him a few times and with each meeting something happens and ends up with them accidently kissing each other. The last time that this accident happens, they are in a cave around the place where Myrrh grew up. It is in this cave that Myrrh confesses his feelings for Sadie. She also has feelings for him but with her past history with another stallion she is afraid to trust in those feelings and they decide to take things slow and see where it goes. That night leads to other things and before Sadie realizes it, she is pregnant and utterly confused because with her last mate, he had accused her of being infertile and lying to him about it. Now she is going through her hurtful past and rethinking it and finding that she has to trust Myrrh even more now that there are foals on the way that she never thought she would ever have.

Roleplay Color:
    Dark Blue

Plots
    • - Friends: I want to develope her personality a little more as well. I have a better idea of what her's is like more so than the others. I want her to Rp with Soquili she can be friends with and have conversations with.

- Mate/Breeding: Mated to Myrrh

• Right now, I am thinking of entering Sadie into Celeanor's City of Thieves Rp. I have wanted to get her into something deep and heavy and it seems like the perfect opportunity. Also it can fit in with the breeding plot above, but I have not figured out how exactly that would work. Or if the plot above happens before the City of Thieves plot then I may not enter her in at all. Abandoned

Breeding Plot Offers

Rp's

User Image

LOOKING FOR LOVE!!! OFFER AWAY!!!

User Image
    Name: Cassie
    Found: 06/03/2009
    Breed: 4th Generation
    Temper: Curious

Markings: Marbled/Speckled Coat, natural colors, yellow eyes, purple hooves

Personality: Cassie is very out-going and adventurous. She also has a bit of an independent streak in her that she got from her mother. She is not independent in the way of that she think she doesn't need anyone in her life or a stallion in her life. She is independent in the way that you either stand beside or behind her and if you think you can stand in front of her, think again. She knows she can do things on her own but isn't adverse to having some help. She comes from a very close knit family so she likes having others around her but is ok with being alone if she has to be. Her curiosity leads her to be adventurous and she likes exploring like her father does.

History: Cassie is the daughter of Myrrh and Sadie. She has an older brother named Scout who is a bit protective of her. She resulted from a rather interesting adventure her parents went on and her mother thought she was unable to have children (and Cassie was proof that her mother and her mothers long ago ex-mate were dead wrong).

Roleplay Color:
    Blue

Plots
    • Friends: Any kind of friends or general RP is welcomed!

• Mate/Breeding: She is very much single, offer if you like!!

Rp's
    • – ...
    • – ...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:14 pm
    User Image

Open for Rp!!! (No Romance please)

User Image
    Name: Althea
    Found: 7/27/09
    Breed: Unicorn
    Temper: Enduring

Mate: Nuclear Waste

Markings: Coat, mane, tail and hooves are light shades of pink. Mane and tail are curly/wavy. Eyes are light teal in color. Darker pink flecks on back and around hooves. Pink ribbon marking on rump.

Personality: Althea is very caring and gentle. She loves to help others and using her healing powers. She feels that it is her mission in life to help those in need. She is also a bit naive in the aspect that she can't figure out why anyone would want to hurt someone else. That's as much as I know about her right now. I need to work on Rping her and fleshing out her personality.

History: Althea is an orphan and was raised by all the members of her original, all unicorn herd. She does not claim one specific couple in the herd as her parents as all of the adults kind of stepped into the role and took care of her as a child. When she was old enough, she felt the need to leave and seek out those who needed her help, whether it was with healing or whatever she could help with (mainly healing others with her abilities was her primary focus).

-Insert her history/plot with Nuclear Waste-

Roleplay Color: Cyan

Plots
    • Friends: Looking for any kind of friends of any breed except for evil Soquili. I would like to Rp her with those she can heal or help in some way.

• Mate/Breeding: She is now lifemated with .Tourtured..Pumpkin's Nuclear Waste

Rp's

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:14 pm
    ~Reserved~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:26 pm
    ~Reserved~

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 pm
    ~Reserved~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:33 pm