Gold! Fweeee! ^w^
View Results

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:17 pm
What would you say would be the best team to defeat them, if you could, please, also, include levels and attacks for them to have. You can include legendaries, if it makes fighting the Elite Four easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:41 pm
My level 100 IV bred and EV trained Porygon Z solos it holding an Amulet Coin. The only Pokemon that it doesn't always OHKO is that Bronzong.  

Jshin

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:18 pm
Jshin
My level 100 IV bred and EV trained Porygon Z solos it holding an Amulet Coin. The only Pokemon that it doesn't always OHKO is that Bronzong.

Which is why a level 100 IV bred and EV trained Starmie is probably better. It 1-hit KOs everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:42 pm
Nadian
Jshin

Which is why a level 100 IV bred and EV trained Starmie is probably better. It 1-hit KOs everything.

Stupid water STAB!  

Jshin

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:58 am
Dude, Starmie FTW. I love using it, but if I'm fighting an IV bred and EV trained one, I'm f**cked. XD

Anyway, I think our friend here might not be on board with the whole IV/ EV thing, so I'll throw in some other things here...

Here's the team I used to beat the Diamond Elite Four for the first time, and the levels they were at when I began fighting them. Prepare to laugh hysterically. (For your information, I did win with these guys the first time through; I didn't need to try again. XD)

Azelf Lv. 50 (When I was done with the Elite Four, it was still at Lv. 50)
Staraptor Lv. 52 (When I was done, it was at Lv. 55)
Dialga Lv. 48 (When I was done, it was Lv. 51)
Luxray Lv. 50 (When I was done, it was Lv. 54)
Empoleon Lv. 51 (When I was done, it was Lv. 54)
Rapidash Lv. 50 (When I was done, it was Lv. 54)

Moves I had on them...

Azelf
Psychic
Thunder
Shadow Ball
Nasty Plot

Staraptor
Steel Wing
Brave Bird
Close Combat
Fly

Dialga
Earthquake
Roar of Time
Ancient Power
Metal Claw

Luxray
Thunder Bolt
Crunch
Return
Charge

Empoleon
Brine
Flash Cannon
Swords Dance
Drill Peck

Rapidash
Flamethrower
Stomp
Bounce
Iron Tail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:57 am
DARKRAI FTW!  

TheSpecialZero

O.G. Elder

Jshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:19 am
All my Pokemon were below level 60 when I beat the Elite Four. I don't remember exact levels or moves, but here's the team I had:

Torterra
Staraptor
Luxray
Gastrodon
Alakazam
Machamp

I also remember having to use a lot of potions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:49 am
Yeah, me too. I also used a lot of PP healing berries (and a lot of berries in general.). But I got through it, amazingly. That last Pokemon (Garchomp right?) that the chick had was hard to kill... I paralyzed it with Rapidash's Bounce though, so that gave me a huge edge...  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

Jshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:53 pm
Little_Neco-chan
Yeah, me too. I also used a lot of PP healing berries (and a lot of berries in general.). But I got through it, amazingly. That last Pokemon (Garchomp right?) that the chick had was hard to kill... I paralyzed it with Rapidash's Bounce though, so that gave me a huge edge...

Garchomp wasn't so bad for me. The main problem was that pissing Milotic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:17 pm
Haha, my Luxray cleaned that thing up in no time. It might know Mirror Coat, but I think I got around that by using Return, or using Charge a lot then just using one Thunder Bolt.  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:41 pm
The main reason I started this thread was so I could see what other people used to beat the Elite Four. I still haven't beaten them, I want my Eevee so badly! crying Right now, I'm gonna get my Dialga to level 100 and then try to pwn the Elite Four, but, I don't know if he'll be able to do it by himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:55 pm
You're going to try and get your Dialga to 100 before fighting the Elite Four? Good luck. eek
You really need to consider what other people have been posting. Jshin provided you with a team, as did I; my post was just more detailed. And as you can see, Jshin and I had two similar Pokemon, which should tell you those two are good bets. I actually have a thread here in PPP that discusses every set of Elite Four members (including D/P) so if you still need suggestions you can look there.  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:18 pm
I have a Luxray on my team, but she never seems to do very good on the first two Elites(she's level 62). My team as it is now is:

Infernape: Level 63
Luxray: Level 62
Dialga: Level 53
Skuntank: Level 34
Bibarel: Level 34
Chatot: Level 32

The last three, I still need to train further. I still have a really hard time getting past the second Elite, I don't know which pokemon would be able to take down ground/water easily. My Infernape easily takes out the first Elite. The third Elite, I've only been able to get to once and beat. The fourth Elite kicked my butt. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:36 pm
I found out that adding almost ten levels to Dialga makes a big difference. He's now level 63 and got me almost through the champion, with the help of Luxray, Lucario was what done me in. I was so close to completing the pokedex, but the Champion brat never showed me her Milotic. crying  

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:57 pm
Well, your team needs some work.
First off, Chatot is a terrible Flying- type. Staraptor is so much better. It has amazing attack power, great speed, and can learn Close Combat which is an excellent move.
As for that Bibarel, it's really a lame excuse for a Pokemon. Let's see... well, you can catch a Lumineon (or the base stage and evolve it) to replace the Bibarel. I got a Empoleon as my starter, so I didn't need to worry about a decent Water- type Pokemon. A good, solid team of Pokemon will always make up for level disadvantages; that's why I beat the Elite Four with an 11- level gap.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff