Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Volly's plots! Love match, wake up call and forbidden love! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite
  Vis
  Bubbles
  Lina
  Mel
  Kahili
  Altair
  Blake
View Results

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:47 am
You know the drill, I'm always look for a good plot to get my Soquili more active so post in the thread, PM me, etc. <33
I will see PMs faster since I will most likely forget to check this thread xP

See Melanthios for love match, Kahili for "Wake up call" and see Bubbles for Forbidden love <33

1. Intro
2. Viscoso
3.Bubbles
4.Adalina
5.Melanthios
6. Kahili
7. Altair
8. Blake
9. Reserved
10. Reserved
11. Reserved
12. Reserved
13. Reserved
14. Reserved
15. Reserved.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:59 am
Viscoso
User Image

His life so far: Vis was raised with his mother, Starshine, and his father, Kanati and his two sisters, Elawi and Chenoa. He was always a curious little colt and tended to wander away from his family to meet new friends or just to get out into the world and explore. As he grew and left his family he still tended to wander and continued to meet some of the good friends he has today. When he met Krysta he feel head over hooves in love with her and they have three beautiful children. Hopefully more to come in the future <3. He's very friendly and kind but also very protective of his family and the ones he loves.

Plots he'd be good for: Nothing evil, obviously. If someone needed a good shoulder to lean on or just a friend to be there, Vis would be the guy. He doesn't like to get mixed up with drama that doesnt directly concern him so obviously nothing too heavy with that.

Breeding: He is lifemated to Krysta and will only breed with her.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Bubbles
User Image

Her life so far: Bubbles used to live out in the deepest part of the ocean where she thought she was the only one of her kind. When she moved closer to the shore she started encountering the land walkers and they fascinate her. They all are so very different in so many ways and that have so many interesting stories to tell. But that still left her thinking she was alone. One day she did encounter one similiar to her, by the name of Alophiidae, but he tried to eat her so that didn't go well at all. Then she met another, but after the first encounter she was a bit skittish at first but Sakkah was nice enough for her to trust him. Those were the only two of her kind that she's met, along with some land walkers. She's a very sweet and kind Mer and always enjoys chatting with local fish.

Plots I'm looking for: Bubbles is always fascinated by the land and the creatures that walk on it. I can see her falling for a stallion that walks on land. Sort of the Romeo Juliet thing, they can't be together but they really want to be. It could be a fling or even something permenant. IF it was to be permenant though neither one would get baskets/shells because...Well they can't breed together. Got another idea? Talk to me <3

Breeding: Not open  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 pm
Adalina
User Image

Her life so far: Lina grew up with her parents, Krysta and Viscoso, and her two brothers, Tsubasa and Amitola, in their little teepee in the forest. She hasn't met many others yet but one of the good friends she has met is Hephaestos, Heph for short. She and her dad had been wandering along when they came upon Heph and his mom so they had a little playdate with their parents there. She's met another old friend and also a very curious character named Kiyoshi. She's very shy around strangers but usually warms up to others eventually.

FUTURE PLOT IDEA: (WHEN SHE'S GROWN) Ever since she met Pariah (a mutant) she figured not every mean/scary looking soquili was bad so she befriends a cold hearted/tough stallion (Kiyoshi) but he just becomes very possesive over her and considers her 'his'. But then she meets up with her old friend (Heph) those two start falling for each and she ends up pregnant sooner or later and breaks the news to her 'friend' since she knows how he feels and he flips out because she would fall for the other guy over him (Sort of a 'I'm better than he is and you should know that' situation) and he accidently knocks her around a little.
(IN PROGRESS)

Breeding: She's Heph's girl sorry boys <3  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:32 pm
Melanthios
User Image

His life so far: Mel was raised with his parents, Vara and Scythe, and his two siblings, Tuli and Karma. He was always curious and getting into things, always wanting to learn more and more about everything out there. He did wander off once and met a friend to play with, Neva was her name. Once grown he was a constant wanderer. Always meeting new friends and seeing new things as he wandered. A friend he met that he'll always remember is his good friend Porsche. She was so much like him that they had a blast just talking and running around, they went until the sun finally went down. But they promised to meet up again in the summer to find fireflies. Another he met who will always stick in his mind is Setsumi. She wasn't as outgoing as him but they still had a good time...And she became the mother of his first two children. It wasn't intentional at all but things happen and he promised to stay with her to help raise the two foals.

Plots he'd be good for: Umm Not sure actually. Nothing huge with drama I suppose. I WOULD like to try and find him a girl so if you're interested we can Rp and see what happens

Breeding: I'd like him to be mated before he has anymore kids so he's not open.

Possible girls for him (being played out):
Astral
Ciel (maybe?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Kahili
User Image

Her life so far: Not much has happened yet other than popping out of her basket. She's a go getter though and tends to rush into things without thinking about consequences. She hasn't met very many people, but a couple of her dad's friends when she used to travel with him. She did meet a colt who was nice and had a firey mane and tail though (Fenuk). Two very special stallions have stuck out to her. Autiren being one and she very much likes him possibly more than a friend. And Casanova who was so sweet to her and showed her the ocean for the very first time (possible plot with him?). She's up for adventures and has been traveling with Aut for a while now.

Plots I am looking for: Kahili is a very happy, joyful and hyper individual. Picture a filly trapped in a mare's body. I want something to happen to her or something for her to witness that will open her eyes to the real world and help her grow up some. I can't think of anything specific so if you've got something, throw it out there.

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:39 pm
Altair
User Image

His life so far: Altair is the new boy of the herd so he hasn't had much interaction yet. Though if he had any say in it he would prefer it that way. He loves the quiet and to be by himself in peace. Dove, his goose friend, always tries to get him out more to make friends so they're basically exact opposites. He has met one mare so far and she seems nice. He's going to meet another mare soon, hopefully she's nice too. Not much else is known yet.

Plots he'd be good for: Don't know but if he seems to fit your plot ask away ^^

Possible fling/romance?
Eirene (Being played out)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 pm
Blake
User Image

His life so far: He's grown up without a father since his father just isn't around. He claims he doesn't even have one because a father is supposed to take care of his children. Just don't get him started on that topic. His sister is a little crazy and he always felt his mother gave her more attention because of it so he was alone a lot. He's met friends when he was younger and even had a teacher. Viraj is a kalona and taught him how to fly, will possibly teach him other things too. Ali was one of his good friends and Hawthorne is just a pest (or so he thought) who somehow wiggled her way into being somewhat of a friend to him. He's been through a lot when it comes to girls and he's finally chosen Ali for his girl <3

What I'm looking for: Blake has been surrounded by girls since he popped from his basket. He needs a good GUY friend, someone who is there for him, someone he can laugh with and just be a guy. I'd like a similar temper (doesn't take crap from anyone, sorta thinks he's better than a lot of people, sometimes nice). I'd also like his friend to be a wind.

Possible BFF:
Akecheta (Tamiko)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points