Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Im'ma miss you guys...BE READY SHEEP! [Leaving] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My favorite park is_______.
  Animal Kingdom
  Epcot
  Magic Kingdom
  Hollywood Studios (Previously MGM Studios)
  Blizzard Beach
  Typhoon Lagoon
  I've never been! *gasp*
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 am
Alas, I must leave my FG4PGs family behind. It shall be a hard thing to do, but I will live....BECAUSE I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW! heart

lol, it's only for a week. Yes, I am going to that infamous world of imaginary characters in costumes, "Where Dreams Come True". My grandmother has been so kind to us, and has offered to pay for the entire thing...if the whole family goes. That's right, a whole week with my dad's family. Oh joy. I get to see my 3 little cousins, my Uncle S and Aunt J being their parents. Then I get to see Uncle P and if new wife from Mexico Aunt G. I've never met G before, so I hope she's nice. 3nodding

Ok, the reason why I said, "BE READY SHEEP!" is because of Animal Kingdom. Every time we go, I stay and brush the sheep at the petting zoo until every one of them is nice and clean. I just love animals so much. The other people in our group eventually leave and I am there alone, but it is so much fun taking care of the animals. whee A goat tried to eat my shirt once, and the horse stepped on my foot.

I am going to LOL if I come back and this thread is still alive. I will feel so loved. heart No bumps obviously, but I'm sure everyone has something to say about Disney World. I will be busy packing the car today, but I'll try to get online some and see what you guys have to say. I don't know what I'll do without you guys for a week. xd

I'll bring back plenty fofo pics for ya! heart

Discuss:
Your Trips to Disney World/Land
Questions about Disney (if you don't know what it is eek )
Disney Products
Favorite Park
Favorite Ride/Attraction
ANYTHING DISNEY!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:15 am
!!!!!!!! eek !!!!!!!!!!
ive been to every park, some much more than once, and ive never been to animal kingdom................and ive never stayed a week there either..........you are so lucky.............i hope one day i can afford to give my dad the week off so we can stay a whole week..............(i gotta work my a** off............but itll be worth it...)...................too bad im not going this summer when i go visit him.............have a great week and forget about us while youre away...............have the time ofg your life and ride that new ride with the yetti..............well be here when you get back ^-^  

Lineriku

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:36 am
lol have fun. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:06 am
lucky! I've been to Disney land twice in my life. The first i was too young to enjoy it... and the latest i was in my "i hate everything" teen phase so... yea. Be sure to bring me pics so i can live vicariously thru your experiances  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:11 am
@ Lineriku: Well, I can't ride the Mount Everest ride (yetti ride) becuse of my Anxiety, but I'll be sure to have fun. 3nodding

Forget about you? Never! xd The whole time I'll probably be driving myself crazy going, "Is Dana doing ok with the floods? Should I send Mika a postcard? Is Ace still staying strong? How are the mods doing without me? Am I missing a cool contest?" etc etc etc... sweatdrop

@ Dana: Thanks.

@ Saku: lol, I've been twice to D World, and this is my 3rd time. When I was little everything scared me, last time my parents got sick there so that was a letdown, and this time I have all of my cousins.

Too bad I don't have internet connection, or I could give ya'll a day-by-day photo gallery. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:14 am
I will always care about you....
I have only been to the paris one XD seeing as I can drive there in under a day xP

When i saw the [leaving] I was like "s**t D="
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:22 am
Zaoth Kun
I will always care about you....
I have only been to the paris one XD seeing as I can drive there in under a day xP

When i saw the [leaving] I was like "s**t D="
...Because I love you!

lol, I knew at least 1 person would think I was leaving Gaia at first. xd Sorry for the scare. I won't be leaving for a long time, if ever.

Paris? Kewl. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:37 am
I love Disney world!

The last time we went, my dad and I waited for 2 hours in Epcot for this one racecar ride---IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

We went really really really fast and I got dizzy and it was fun. 4laugh heart

I'm a roller-coaster hound.

Have fun Midori. 3nodding heart  

MonsieurSponge

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 am
disney world isnt hardcore enough for me. xD and everything is too expensive. its like a more colorful carnival. but i did like it when i was 8.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:27 am
EggaxSponge
I love Disney world!

The last time we went, my dad and I waited for 2 hours in Epcot for this one racecar ride---IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

Test Track? My dad loves that ride. I hated it when I was 6, sinc eI already hate fast moving things like that. xd

@ jfm: Then what is hardcore enough? Yes, it is highly expensive. I am so thankful my grandmother is paying for everything.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:25 pm
I don't know what's so special about Disney World. Six flags is just fine. But they don't have a petting zoo. Great escape does though. I love those. But you can't brush em' or go in there with them or anything. It's lackluster  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:26 pm
test track is awesome.....and the lines are always a b***h.............but space mountain is worth it.....................jfm......you should go to islands of adventure............and go on the dueling dragons.................that s**t is awesome......................and the turkey legs are soooo yum...........(now i wanna go back to orlando....)  

Lineriku

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 pm
It sounds like fun!! T.T The last time I went to Disney World was 2004. I want to go back again blaugh It was SO MUCH FUN. I went to all the parks (except the water parks) and I literally rode every ride except for like 2 of them xd I also went to Universal Studios hehe. Have a great trip!! ^^ I can't wait for the photos ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:03 pm
Midori Hayashi
EggaxSponge
I love Disney world!

Test Track? My dad loves that ride. I hated it when I was 6, sinc eI already hate fast moving things like that. xd

@ jfm: Then what is hardcore enough? Yes, it is highly expensive. I am so thankful my grandmother is paying for everything.

YeahYeah!!!

I love that ride. xd heart  

MonsieurSponge

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm
@ Artanus: Disney World is just bigger, and has a major merchandising industry. xd

@ Lineriku: I have never been on Space Mountain. surprised

@ churrlo: Photos will come, you betcha. heart

@ Egga: lol, I hate it. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out