Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Just to make you people feel old/older than you are Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wtf?! My Egga's gonna drive a car?!
  I know, I'm scared too.
  I feel soooo old
  Ah!!! I'm not gonna drive for years!
  Driving is overrated, I don't know what you're on about.
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:35 pm
So today I got a letter. Basically I am taking driver's ed this year.

Which is funny because my Opa always says that I'll suck at driving since I can't even walk straight.

I bet you feel old now, huh?!

Discuss:

How old Egga is becoming (When I joined the guild I was JUST 13!)
How old you feel now that Egga is going to learn to drive
Driving
How many times Egga will crash
You crashing
Your fear of me behind the wheel of a car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:43 pm
no i don feel ol'.............i 'crashed' twice in my life and i think all drivers get into accidents at least once.....but still..................be safe and obey ALL driving safety things...er....rules.......................  

Lineriku

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:47 pm
i've only had three accidents my whole life and NONE OF THEM were my fault.

i've also had a few close calls that were though. sweatdrop

HOWEVER! i haven't had ANY close calls OR accidents in over 5 years so there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:33 pm
Psshaw, I don't feel old. I'm 14. I still have two years till my permit. Than another for my license.  

Artanus

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 pm
I feel super old. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:28 pm
My Oma and Dad get into accidents every now and then. But most of them aren't their fault.

I TOLD Opa that I took physical therapy. But yesterday, when I tried to walk in a straight line, I couldn't do it. I was very upset and told my father I would be tagged at the sobriety checkpoint. gonk

I also am glad I will get my license next summer. I'm gonna have to drive all my friends around. xd  

MonsieurSponge

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 pm
EggaxSponge
My Oma and Dad get into accidents every now and then. But most of them aren't their fault.

I TOLD Opa that I took physical therapy. But yesterday, when I tried to walk in a straight line, I couldn't do it. I was very upset and told my father I would be tagged at the sobriety checkpoint. gonk

I also am glad I will get my license next summer. I'm gonna have to drive all my friends around. xd

17... and I don't even have a permit. *slaps a*** Lazy butt.

Anyway, if you don't look drunk when reaching for your license and registration, you shouldn't have to get out. And if you don't drive drunk you shouldn't even have to do that often. If it does happen, your license might have a marker on it about walking impairment, and if not just blow smoke (not literal on the smoke part, jut blow like that) in the person's face, but not in a rude way unless they were rude first.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:04 am
Im 21 and i cant drive, its not a big deal, i just dont enjoy it and havent had a huge need to be able to yet

To make people feel old i like to tell them that i could have my PhD at 26 mrgreen most of the students in my class are over 30 already, im so evil...

I agree with metalic, you cant be done for drink driving if you dont drink and dive xd  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:57 am
Iconised Ghost
Im 21 and i cant drive, its not a big deal, i just dont enjoy it and havent had a huge need to be able to yet

To make people feel old i like to tell them that i could have my PhD at 26 mrgreen most of the students in my class are over 30 already, im so evil...

I agree with metalic, you cant be done for drink driving if you dont drink and dive xd

Yeah, but you live in New Zealand. In the U.S., if you can't drive, you're basically screwed. My dad gave me this lecture last night. "Maybe if you lived in Europe or somewhere else, you wouldn't have to learn this! But you live in America, and knowing how to drive is essential here!" xd

@Metallic

I know I might be able to get a marker because my hearing loss affects my balance. I could just tell any officer that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:05 pm
EggaxSponge
Iconised Ghost

Yeah, but you live in New Zealand. In the U.S., if you can't drive, you're basically screwed. My dad gave me this lecture last night. "Maybe if you lived in Europe or somewhere else, you wouldn't have to learn this! But you live in America, and knowing how to drive is essential here!" xd

@Metallic

I know I might be able to get a marker because my hearing loss affects my balance. I could just tell any officer that.

I think its just because i live in Auckland, rather than New Zealand. If i lived in any other city or small town then I'd have to be able to drive most likely  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:19 pm
Iconised Ghost
EggaxSponge
Iconised Ghost

@Metallic

I think its just because i live in Auckland, rather than New Zealand. If i lived in any other city or small town then I'd have to be able to drive most likely

I'm sorry I know nothing about New Zealand. stressed

I've been thinking about driving a lot lately. I realized I can go visit my friends in other states if I want to. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:22 pm
thats ok ^_^ Auckland is the biggest city, and you can basically bus or train or ferry or walk to just about anywhere you want to go to. But a lot of New Zealand towns are more isolated or rural, so you'd need to be able to drive if you ever wanted to leave them >.<

visiting other states would be cool!  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Iconised Ghost
thats ok ^_^ Auckland is the biggest city, and you can basically bus or train or ferry or walk to just about anywhere you want to go to. But a lot of New Zealand towns are more isolated or rural, so you'd need to be able to drive if you ever wanted to leave them >.<

visiting other states would be cool!

The idea of constantly using public transportation seriously appeals to me. I don't like cars that much, but I think I want to drive. xd I don't understand myself.

But visiting other states would take a lot of begging. My i'm not sure my parents would go for that all too easily. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:57 pm
I've been driving since I was 17, I learned stick about a year or two ago.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:36 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I've been driving since I was 17, I learned stick about a year or two ago.

stick=manual?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces