Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Pokemon fans UNITE!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a HUGE pokemon fanatic / Do you play Pokemon Diamond or Pearl version often?
  YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No.
  LOL.
View Results

pyrodragon518

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:29 pm
sweet!
Pokemon fans ROCK!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:31 pm
I will always care about you....
We have a games subforum. Use this there.
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 pm
No offence, but i think pokemon as another little kids show along with Digimon and The Teletubies. Most people around here arnt't really pokemon fans. =/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:02 pm
-iSnug-
No offence, but i think pokemon as another little kids show along with Digimon and The Teletubies. Most people around here arnt't really pokemon fans. =/

I really don't think you've been here long enough to decide what most people here enjoy anyway.  

Artanus

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:31 pm
-iSnug-
SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF
You'd be surprised to see how many Pokemon fans there are in the guild. I'm 17 years old and still enjoy watching old school Pokemon and Digimon.

I adore Pokemon. Mind you I only adore 1st and 2nd generation. All the ones after that seem a bit weird to me including Diamond and Pearl. As far as Digimon I only like the original team of heroes.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't compare them to Teletubies for its audience range is from 4 years and under. Pokemon and Digimon aren't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:08 pm
-iSnug-

DIGIMON IS THE BEST ******** LOLI ANIMU EVER MADE...

Well, not really, but digimon tamers was ******** elite s**t.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:27 pm
my childhood! D: digimon got to the point where it was like power rangers. each new season made less sense. so i stopped watching it. but the original digimon was the s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:31 pm
I like the games as competitive play. Trying to make a good rape team is what I do. And by the way, Deoxys = Tentacle rape.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:14 pm
Advertising other guilds...is that against the rules of FG4PG?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:19 pm
Iconised Ghost

We're ignoring that fact since we have an excuse to talk about how badass digimon is/are.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:22 pm
Exmucane
Iconised Ghost

We're ignoring that fact since we have an excuse to talk about how badass digimon is/are.

Oic, carry on then mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:05 am
-iSnug-

Sorry but there are differences between the shows. For one, Pokemon is a gaming franchise. The show, I will admit, is pretty crappy, especially the voicing for Ash, however cannot be compared to Digimon or Teletubies, as Teletubies are often made fun of on the internet, do not exist anymore, and are for babies, where as Digimon was an anime originally. Of course only the first series was noteworthy compared to the rest of the series.  

spikester108

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:26 am
Digimon was the s**t! that was the only type of those "Monster battle strategy" shows i ever watched. Rock on!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:08 am
*bandwagon of first series-ers*

Like spikester mentioned, Its a double-edged blade, divided into gaming and Anime/TV Show.

Pokemon is probably much better on the gaming side of things, (Digimon games, such as Digimon World never sparked any interest from me, tbh..) while Digimon was the better through the TV series'. (at least the first series; both Pokemon and Digimon, I lost interest in, as TV Shows, a: before Pokemon even got to Episode 10 and b: at the conclusion of the first series of Digimon.

Another thing about Digimon is they seem to be more into making freaking numerous versions of the same thing. (ex. Imperialdramon; also has Fighter Mode, Paladin Mode, and a Black version.. lyk, wtf? lolz)

ANYway.. Exmu is right.. *cough*
xd

Edit: On a slightly unrelated mention, I got a reply from Nintendo on the 25th June about my "semi-dead" DS "Brick". Thing is, I sent that email on 21st May. Gee, took you long enough, guyz.. Sony replied within a week, when I had a dying PS2. 8D

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 am
I liked the Digimon show better than Pokemon xd  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games