Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this still going?
  Probably.
  Don't care enough.
  Somewhat care, but still, not really.
  I care as much to not invoke any negative reaction from you.
View Results

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:06 am
I guess this is where my life stories (yeah right) will go twisted into dry humor. EDIT: All my blog posts will start with a title and my responses will have none/be easy to see/lol worthless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 am
"FAUX News"

I am now against FOX News. Strike one was Jack Thompson getting air time. Strike two was that load of insults about Mass Effect's sex scene dispite the fact that you can skip it/watch what your kids buy/borrow/steal. Strike three: This crap. Yes, I'm a gamer. Sure, I've got no real reason to complain. But I'm sick of misinformed arguments getting full support from people they brainwashed. They're never fair, extremely biased, and have arguments that even I can counter. When I can beat you in a trival debate, you should wonder what you've been doing these past 5 years.  

The Timid Thinker

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:51 pm
"Fighting's Fun!"

I have an urge to learn at least one fighting style before summer's end (not master, just the basics). I have a few choices in mind and I want your opinion.

Boxing- I have a special feeling for boxing since I spent nights with the family watching boxing matches. Good for upper body strength (something I'm lacking) and improving stamina. Bad since people can get killed in matches.

Capoeira- An interesting mix of fighting and music. People have been killed as well (what fighting style isn't used for murder?). Good for flexiblity (another lacking trait) and speed.

Kickboxing- Popular style since it's so damn effective. Good for stamina and overall strength. Bad since the possible injuries are FAR worse than the other two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:16 am
"LOL WUT"
Bleep Blorp Bleep Blorp Bleep Blorp Bleep Blorp Bleep Blorp Bleep Blorp

EDIT: Obviously, this post is bull.  

The Timid Thinker

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:27 am
"Pop Culture Events In 5 Words Or Less {From '07 to '08}"

Transformers: Over-hyped disappointment.
MTV: Still a joke.
Postal by Uwe Boll: Debunks theory of I.Q. level.
New Years Eve/Day: The party food sucked.
Election Day: Now you're interested?
Meet the Spartans: Watch this.
Jack Thompson Trial: Happiest moment of all gamers.
Aaron: Still talking out his a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:30 pm
"My Trip in Fairfield"

Sunday: I went to a soccer game where Club America and Morelia were playing. My tio (uncle) was going for Morelia but they lost 2-1. I did some impressions on the way back including Arnold, Chris Crocker, and old man. I slept late and developed insomnia, which wasn't supposed to happen.

Monday: I woke up late late and took a shower to be more alert. I decided to go with my cousin, Cheo to his Youth Group and left 30 minutes later due to boredom. So I helped him fix his PS2 and started playing. His friend Luis came over so I scared the crap out of him; right before bed too. Aren't I nice?

Tuesday: Went to the arcade for half an hour and got dragged out before I could beat Time Crisis 2 for the 3rd time in a row. I then saw "Journey to the Center of the Earth" in 3-D and it rocked. I tried to sleep earlier but failed.

Wednesday: I played Guitar Hero III for 4 hours with Cheo. I beat Normal Career mode by myself. I tried to get on Gaia but the computer was too slow.

Thursday: I played volleyball with the family. The ball was so hard, I could crack a wall if I threw hard enough. Then we ordered pizza from the Pizza Guys and was better than any other pizza parlor I went to.

Friday: I went to a water park for swimming and fun times....that's it.

Saturday: Went with Cheo's friends to the mall. We went to see "Hancock," a movie that didn't disappoint. Then my family finally arrived to take me home...tomorrow.

Sunday: I played a bit of soccer before the wind drove me away to the car. I got my stuff ready and played some games until nighttime.

That's my trip in a nutshell. If you want to know anything else, that's your problem.  

The Timid Thinker

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 am
"School? What school?"

As summer's coming to an end, I'm trying to make the most of my time. I want to make it big in life but I'm feeling too much stress. This isn't helped by the fact that most people at my old school were unrelenting bastards and are coming to my new school. Then I'm reminded that some things I did before I'll never be able to do again. You know, things that only kids get away with but older teens and adults get punished for.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:43 am
"Final Vacation Trip"

I'm off to the beach until Monday for fun times. If I can get on Gaia, I update this post. Until then, peace.

EDIT: I lost my damn log of the WHOLE trip. Go away.  

The Timid Thinker

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 am
"Newgrounds Blues"

The site known as Newgrounds is a haven for animators to show what they've got to the average viewer. Why the viewers mainly consist of twats, I'll never know. Yes, I have an account or else I wouldn't be doing this. If you submit a Flash animation to Newgrounds, here's what you can expect:

1. Idiots are blindly worshipping your animation, saying that "it's the best thing on NG." The sane people, bent on bringing the idiots back to earth, will give long, honest, well-written reviews. These people will NOT be afraid to say your work is s**t. These reviews are considered "useless" by the idiots since they basically insulted a "more popular" Flash artist.
Popularity =/= talent.

2. You break even. Your work may not get front page but at least you didn't screw up. Even your harshest critics will pull punches for your sake. The idiots are still here, voting top scores, but other idiots will balance that by voting 0. You act more careful as to maintain peace between your fans, your haters, and your critics.

3. You cocked up big time. If your animation doesn't get "blammed" (deleted) during the judgment phase, you can guarantee that your score won't go above 2.00. The critics are destroying you and even your fans will shun you.

This is just one of the many areas of NG that show idiots are in full control of the internet. If you need more proof, go see the forums.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:03 pm
"School is ok"

Seriously, it's alright. No fights or arrests. (High school)  

The Timid Thinker

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:13 pm
"My good ol' Monday"

As I'm typing this, my right big toe is in pain. Let me back up to Monday. After school, I heard from my mom that we were going to the doctor to check on my toe. What my mom thought was the problem was that there was something that looked like a blister (sp?) on my toe.

We go into the Urgent Care and we find out that my toenail grew in the wrong direction. I only had one option: Surgery. Now you have to understand that I REALLY FRICKING HATE NEEDLES. If you aren't a doctor and you have a needle, I will beat the crap out of you so you don't poke me with it.

In order to put my foot to sleep, he had to put the needle in TWO different spots while I was lying down, hyperventilating. My mom was beside me, comforting me while I felt some small pressure on my foot. Now I know that when my foot stops being numb, it's going to hurt a lot. And hurt it did.

Now I have two types of medicine; one to ease the pain and one to prevent any infections. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish some "work" related to video games.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:40 pm
"Oh right."
There's this thing I write in. For that one person that struggles to read this without getting upset, I'm back. And by "one person", I mean the only one that bothers to read this. Anyway, 1st quarter of school is finished and I'm glad. I've gotten over my anti-fun(ny) fit and back on top of things. All that's left is to make sure I don't get angry easily.  

The Timid Thinker

Aevy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Aaron1X
"FAUX News"

I am now against FOX News. Strike one was Jack Thompson getting air time. Strike two was that load of insults about Mass Effect's sex scene dispite the fact that you can skip it/watch what your kids buy/borrow/steal. Strike three: This crap. Yes, I'm a gamer. Sure, I've got no real reason to complain. But I'm sick of misinformed arguments getting full support from people they brainwashed. They're never fair, extremely biased, and have arguments that even I can counter. When I can beat you in a trival debate, you should wonder what you've been doing these past 5 years.

I COMPLETELY AGREE surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:33 pm
"Only video game lovers need apply."
So here's some videos to keep you entertained for a little bit.
TF2 - Mass A.I.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9970dxQ2g
Drawing Board: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kSF6mto6E
A Citizen's Guide to Parasitics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Fm7uvA_nw
Half life: Full Life Consequences: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs
And my personal favorite:
Mike Tyson's Punch Out one hit run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZOp1bnLzE  

The Timid Thinker

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces