Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
BACK FROM DISNEY WORLD [explanation] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which pic do YOU want to see?
  A donkey biting his a**
  Geosphere
  Cinderella Castle
  Tree of Life
  Magic Wizard's Hat
  Hibiscus Flower
  Koi Pond
  Goats on a Playground
  ME!
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:27 am
SORRY FOR THE PAGE STRETCHING

I'M BACK YA'LL!

Did ya miss me? *huggles guild* I missed ya'll. I had a blast, and I have so much to tell you. I have over 600 pics to upload, but I don't want to upload them all. That takes too much time. sweatdrop I also don't want to type a wall of text, so I'm going to split it up into sections of topics. Just read the ones you want to, or not.

First of all, I am exhausted. I assure you I am going to type up a full report day-by-day on my DeviantArt journal, but right now I have so much to do. I have to unpack, clean the house before Ace arrives in 4 days, catch up with my IRL friends, catch up with you guys, type the report, upload and caption the pics, and more but I'm already sick of typing. xd

BACKGROUND INFO
I just got back from Walt Disney World, in Orlando, Florida USA. It was my 3rd visit to the parks, and my 3rd time at that resort. I stayed at the Shades of Green resort on Disney prooperty, although it's not a Disney resort. It is a military ONLY resort, meaning everybody who stays there must have been in the military of some form or fashion, or they must be direct family. My father served in the U.S. Navy for over 20 years thank you very much, so I am a direct relative. I stayed from 1 Friday, to the next Friday, a total of 7 days. I only went to the parks during 6 of those days. I also went to see Cirque du Soleil, and acrobatics show much like a very well thought out circus, only way nicer.

POSTCARDS
I bought postcards for Mika, Dana, Ace, Saku, Than, and Squee. If I have not PMed you about address confirmation, please PM me to confirm it. I did not have time to send them during my trip, but will send them out ASAP. Sorry if I left out some more people from the mailing list, but I used their addresses from my Christmas card list, so if we didn't exchange cards, I don't have your address. Also, I have been in contact with these people the most. I didn't want to drop you a postcard after not talking for a month or 3. sweatdrop

PICTURES
Ok, here's how it's going to work. I have 646 pictures from my trip. There is no way in hell I am going to upload them all to photobucket, or DeviantArt. Therfore, I'll work with you if you work with me. Send me a PM, and I'll try to see what I can do. Also, the poll at the top will determine which pics I upload to Gaia, for all to see. I will upload the top 5 to here, and the others will be on my DeviantArt if you want to see them on your own time. In the PM, you may request 5 pictures per PM at this point.

I took pictures in many categories, but here are a few you can choose from:
Epcot
The Geosphere
Soarin
Test Track
Fountain
World Showcase (specify country)
MUCH MORE
Magic Kingdom
Cinderella Castle
It's a Small World
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Space Mountain
MUCH MORE
Animal Kingdom
Goats and Sheep at petting Zoo xd
Kilimanjaro Safari
Tigers
Giraffes
Lion
Tree of Life
Birds
MUCH MORE
Hollywood Studios
Lights, Motors, Action!
Backlot Tour
Star Wars, Star Tours
Water Tower
Wizard's Hat
MUCH MORE
Landscapes
Plants
Architechture

FEEL FREE TO ASK ABOUT OTHER PICTURES. I could also just send you 5 random photos, to make things interesting. You may send me as many PMs as you want to request pictures though. I am just making it a limit per PM so I can answer a few small PMs at a time, and feel like I'm making progress, instead of having 1 huge PM to go through. Also, for you people with slow computers, your computer might take a while to load the pics.

QUESTIONS
Feel free to PM me with questions about Disney, or comments, etc. I will get through them all eventually, and I may not have time to check back ere in the guild often for the next few days. I will be doing a report on DA, but I need time. I would love to hear from you guys! heart

SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING ABOVE
I just got back from Disney World, PM me with questions or to see my pics. Love ya!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:35 am
JUST POST THE DAMN PICTURES.

And take a nap...  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:42 am
ALL 600 SOMETHING? xd

I don't need a nap. I've been on a Navy schedule for a week.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:45 am
Make a collage domokun  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:47 am
But then you can't see all of the cool stuff. gonk There's too many big ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:50 am
I agree. Don't tease us. Post the pics!  

MonsieurSponge

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:04 am
Aw, I feel bad now. I don't wanna tease you. gonk Here's one from the poll:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:07 am
Wow. xd That's a stupid donkey. heart  

MonsieurSponge

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:26 am
Wow. I lol'd pretty hard just then. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:10 am
xd wtf... that donkey!! xd Sounds like fun O.O What was your favorite ride? ^^

I wanna see the koi fishies O.O  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:43 am
lol, I couldn't resist getting that picture for ya'll. rofl I like the Kilaimanjaro safari, but as far as rides go, I liked Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Koi fishies? COMING RIGHT UP!

User Image

I named the black and white one Inky. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:32 am
TL;DR

I missed you Haya-chan. whee  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:48 am
Squishy! *huggles* I missed you too. Heck, I missed everybody...even the n00bs. xd

Damn, I was uploading boat-load of pics to photobucket, but my dad cancelled it and said I had to keep working. When will I get them uploaded?? gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 am
Hai!~ I Lol'd pretty hard when i saw the donkey. silly donkey...  

-iSnug-

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:08 am
Here are my beloved goats! rofl

User Image  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers