Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Kesmi's Plots, Mindy looking for deep plots! :3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:04 pm
Mindy's Plots ^^

User Image

Name: Mindy
Gen: 3
Temper: Lost
Personality: She has grown to be quite the looker, in her father's eyes, well... Adopted father's eyes. She was raised well by a stallion called Minty and has taken a shine to him as her father. With this growth Mindy has somewhat outgrown some of her innocence, though it's very well intact. with her growing, fangs from her mother appeared, she doesn't really know where they came from, being she's never known her mother. Mindy doesn't know what she is anymore, her most confusing question to herself is, am I a bird, or a bat?

Teepee: xXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:31 pm
Plot #1

What am I?
In this plot she is wondering what she really is. She knows she has the wings like her 'father', but... The fangs that escape her lips confuse the crap out of her. Here I would like someone who may or may not have fangs, but at least knows about them to try and explain that she's not evil... (She thinks only killers have fangs. xD

Current Rps:
So I'm not evil? - With Monoceros(Pale Mist)

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:56 pm
Plot #2

Where do I come from?
This one is family based only. xD She's seeking out her family, the one that 'lost' her. More a pointedly, her REAL father. (True I can just have a one on one with myself, but... What fun is that? xD) But yea, I hope for her to run into a bit of her family before finding her grandparents to pull all the pieces together.

Current Rps:
Finding Family - With Ali(Elfstar89)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:00 pm
Plot #3(Part 1)

Dark Handsome Stranger:
Here, Mindy meets a handsome stallion with dark intentions, but they come out later on in the plot. This one is where he woos her to come with him to some other part of the land. Mindy starts to think maybe someone doesn't find her childish with her fears, useless wings and confusion of what she just might be. The stallion can be of any breed, just dark in personality and have the intentions to turn her against everyone she might know.

Current Rps:

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:15 pm
Plot #3(Part 2)

I am your only friend:
The dark handsome stallion whom Mindy thought liked for for who she was, starts feeding lies into her head. That she was abandoned by everyone, her family, her friends, everyone she might have known. In the end corrupting her to wanting to hurt those who abandoned her.

This will lead her back to Minty, her adopted father, he will in turn go after the stallion who corrupted Mindy in the first place. She will somewhat snap out of her 'phase' to try and get her father away from her handsome stallion before either of them get really hurt.

Current Rps:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:16 pm
Plot #3(Part 3)

What did you do to me?

After spending time with Minty, Mindy will return to the stallion who had corrupted her. She will be more sane in a sense and want to know just what happened. The stallion can either give her straight answers, try and corrupt her again, what what ever. xD just that she will try and get her answers, wondering if he was just another mean soquili, or she was being used as his toy. Either way, it will either play out that they stay together, he drives her off for being useless, the final or, she runs away from everyone and everything. All depends on how things play out.

Current Rps:

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:18 pm
Above all these plots, well the last three is really just one set up into three parts. xD But I want Mindy to meet other Soquili and try to make friends, enemies and the like. ^^

I am not really looking to mate her off, even if she is going through a fling with one of my other Soquili, so after that she will have two slots left if she finds someone either the dark handsome stranger or someone who finds her after she's either driven off or runs away from her corrupter. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:19 pm
Nightling's Plots

User Image

Basics:
Name: Nightling
Parents: Wicapi Wakan & Ochoco
Temper: Adorable
Personality:
-(More foal then adult)Just a cute little bundle of well.. cute. Out of all her sibling, Nightling or Night Night as her brother calls her, is the only one without the wings of her mother. But she's the spitting image of her great grandfather Shihab color wise and sporting the horn from her father's linage. Though she's jealous of her siblings with being able to fly, but she enjoys the time she spends with her father. She can really do no wrong to him, nor to much of her other family. Nightling may be the darker side of the family, but who says that dark isn't cute?-
-(Current)Grown up, Nightling has taken a turn for the good? When leaving her family she traveled much and met very few other Soquili. One might think that she had gone mad at some point with her quiet and calm nature, though tends to act a little foalish now and again. Living within a darker part of her homelands, the dark forest as she has come to know as the heart of Kalona Territory, but safe in her cup like valley she holds no fear to the 'brutes'. Kind and caring, Nightling will help anyone in need be they reg or skinwalker she doesn't care. To her there are no boundaries between the 'kinds' a life is a life no matter what 'side' the claim to be on.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:20 pm
Plots?

I really have nothing up my sleeves right now for her. But I would at least like to get her nurturing nature stronger. I know there are many out there going for eldership, I'm in the running somewhere. xD If anything I would like Nightling to at least be able to try. So if you think she can fit somewhere into your plots, please don't be afraid to poke me either here or in PMs. She does well with any breed of Soquili, even the darker types who as I know of don't exactly like help from 'light hearted creatures'.

Current Rps:
My Savior - With Rishy(shaggy166) - Part one of a possible three.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:21 pm
Reserved  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:26 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:28 pm
reserved  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter