Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
An Unfortunate Event =/ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STFU
  ...Im mad
View Results

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:17 am
Ok...it all started....i woke up at around 5:20 in the morning to this "BANG! BANG! CLACK!" I looked out my window but i never really bothered to look down from my window to look at my family's minivan. (I hope everyone knows whats gonna happen next.) Then...when my mom was gonna go shopping...she screamed. Someone had broken my family's minivan back window. My parents have ben argueing and are still argueing atm of what to do...my mom already called the police.....ok....im just shocked...who in their right mind would do such a thing to random people...If i see whoever did it again...im gonna take my ******** alluminum baseball bat and ******** beat him till he's dead. evil evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:45 am
*hides crowbar*
I would never do such a thing. *whistles*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:52 am
TheBlueWarrior
*hides crowbar*
I would never do such a thing. *whistles*
Lol.....how about a ncie cup of SHUT THE **** UP! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 am
s**t happens... People need money. People don't care about you or your situation, they just want your s**t. You're probably never going to see whatever they stole again. This is life.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:14 am
SakuChwan
s**t happens... People need money. People don't care about you or your situation, they just want your s**t. You're probably never going to see whatever they stole again. This is life.
Luckily nothing was in the car other than plastic bags just incase someone vomited in the car lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:57 pm
SakuChwan

Unless you have insurance. But if it was something personal, then yeah, its a gone burger.

Lol we got robbed about 5 years ago, and then last year the police called us and were like "we just want you to know we caught the guy who robbed your house" lol the police here are nothing if not persistent i guess xd  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 pm
That sucks gonk My mom never wants to drive to my fencing academy because it's in a really shady area and she's always afraid that that will happen. I'm very sorry it happened to you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:23 pm
Well if they didn't take anything, insurance should cover the damage.

Why do you want to beat their head in with a bat? That's overreacting. It was just attempted petty theft. In a week or two, your car will be fine, with no expense to your family.  

Artanus

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:05 pm
Artanus

Why do you want to beat their head in with a bat? That's overreacting. It was just attempted petty theft. In a week or two, your car will be fine, with no expense to your family.

As long as they have insurance. Is car insurance compulsory in the US?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:34 pm
Iconised Ghost
Artanus

As long as they have insurance. Is car insurance compulsory in the US?

yeah, I think so.  

Artanus

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:14 pm
Depends on what state you live in.

Baseball bat probably wouldn't be enough though. Never bring a baseball bat to a potential gunfight. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:08 pm
angel_half82
Depends on what state you live in.

Baseball bat probably wouldn't be enough though. Never bring a baseball bat to a potential gunfight. cool

yes. always be armed to the teeth xd  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:31 pm
EggaxSponge
That sucks gonk My mom never wants to drive to my fencing academy because it's in a really shady area and she's always afraid that that will happen. I'm very sorry it happened to you!

Dog+car+short stops+gallon bottle of hot water+bowls=no problem

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:36 pm
Thank god insurance was able to cover it....some guy came over to put a new tinted window on the back of minivan...took about a hour. domokun  

-iSnug-

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:58 pm
hm if there was something valuable in there then it is easy to see why they smashed it, maybe high on drugs, needing stuff to sell for drugs etc. or maybe they had something against your family, life is a utter b***h sometimes.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff