Halo: can someone tell me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:15 am

Can someone please tell me, why so many give a ******** about recon? ive had people sending me recon pics that i don't care about
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:45 pm

Cause Recon is the s**t and nobody has it. And what you don't have...you want. To see someone with it on is a treat. To actually have Bungie to send it to you is like Christmas and an Atom Bomb combined into one big exciting explosion.

DumberDan

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:33 pm

I dont care if the flaming helmets of bungie came down to the normal matches, i would give a ********, all people should be doing is playing, not gloating
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:04 pm

It's pretty obvious that you care if you're making such a big deal out of it. Bungie Armor no one gets. Recon however is possible, although not possible through chain letters, like people seem to think.

It does get annoying when people go on and on about idiotic rumors about Recon Armor, I agree. But yeah. It's no huge deal. It's only a big deal when the people who have it brag. A lot.

And then there was when a guy said he had it, and he's like "lol okay I'll change to it", and it wasn't Recon that he changed to. I knew he didn't have it, but my friend believed him for some idiotic reason. He ended up making a huge a** out of himself, haha.

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items