Submit

would you help a family member out?
  of course, no doubt about it!
  I like pie , but I would share!!
  heck no, I it's all about meeeee!
View Results

luvolife4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:38 am
Hello everyone. The quest for my daughters red body ink has been completed! I want to take a moment to thank everyone of you for your donnations and bumps. with out you this wouldnt be possible! yea for you!
Now have the chance to work on my dream avi, I am posting 1 item at a time to make it easier! Donnations are wonderful, bumps are helpful and chats are awesome!
Please take a moment and visit this Quest!
heart
" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:11 am
domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart  

luvolife4

luvolife4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:25 am
bump  

luvolife4

luvolife4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:43 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:17 pm
~~~User Image -Bumpity! - User Image~~~
User Image

I'll give you 13 of my red inks if you want for any of your unwanted trash and junk ^_^ Becuse it's a good cause I'll also give you 1g for each ink if you wish to pay insted of trash stuffs. I'll donate them if you don't wanna trade. I'll also put your quest in my links. Do you have a banner? It's no mind. I'l link it also with the URL ^_^  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

luvolife4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:01 pm
Apple Blossom19
~~~User Image -Bumpity! - User Image~~~
User Image

I'll give you 13 of my red inks if you want for any of your unwanted trash and junk ^_^ Becuse it's a good cause I'll also give you 1g for each ink if you wish to pay insted of trash stuffs. I'll donate them if you don't wanna trade. I'll also put your quest in my links. Do you have a banner? It's no mind. I'l link it also with the URL ^_^

Thank you sooo much! she is away until tuesday when I pick her up from the airport, she will be sooo happy when she gets home!! (she doesnt know about this yet!) I sent trade, hope its what you were looking for. you can add your link here as well!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:36 pm
luvolife4
Thank you sooo much! she is away until tuesday when I pick her up from the airport, she will be sooo happy when she gets home!! (she doesnt know about this yet!) I sent trade, hope its what you were looking for. you can add your link here as well!

What a nice mom you are whee I hope this makes her day. Though I personaly don't know how it is to loose my things to a hacker, a good friend did get her account banned for a while and she was uber sad. So I comishend the original picture of my sig for her. (I edited it for the advertisement of my arena entery.) Anywho, that was more than what I was looking for. You get a *GLOMPLEHUGGLE* and cookie for it too. Also you can add my banners, the codes can be found under "Banners and Advertisments" in my quest ^_^  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

luvolife4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:38 pm
Apple Blossom19
luvolife4

What a nice mom you are whee I hope this makes her day. Though I personaly don't know how it is to loose my things to a hacker, a good friend did get her account banned for a while and she was uber sad. So I comishend the original picture of my sig for her. (I edited it for the advertisement of my arena entery.) Anywho, that was more than what I was looking for. You get a *GLOMPLEHUGGLE* and cookie for it too. Also you can add my banners, the codes can be found under "Banners and Advertisments" in my quest ^_^
I'm wondering if she received the same message I did today. Someone claiming to be a moderator pmed me telling me that there was a complaint made about me, I was to give my name, password and email within an hour or I would be banned... I just reported it, because they never ask for that info, and I am the only person using this account.. But I could see how a younger person, feeling scared and worried that somebody "reported" them would fall prey to such terrible tactics...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
luvolife4
I'm wondering if she received the same message I did today. Someone claiming to be a moderator pmed me telling me that there was a complaint made about me, I was to give my name, password and email within an hour or I would be banned... I just reported it, because they never ask for that info, and I am the only person using this account.. But I could see how a younger person, feeling scared and worried that somebody "reported" them would fall prey to such terrible tactics...

GAIA WILL NEVER EVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should report any and all of them. I receved such a scam myself, and reported their a**.... twisted That's how people get their accounts hacked and whatnot. Your password stays with you.

Ok.

But yea, mods would never ask for it since the people who control your accounts would send you an e-mail if you were banned and why you were baned. Frainkly I don't think that you would get baned cause of that so........ You have to do something pretty sever to get baned so.....

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

luvolife4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
luvolife4
Hello everyone. I've abandoned my quest to help out a family member turn their frown upside down! Her gaia name is ojebussaveus, and she is the light of my life. back in march her account was wiped out, Im sure this has happened before to some of you and it's a very sad and frustrating experience. She is slowly rebuilding her items and is working on a unique avi. she had asked me if I had any unwanted red ink or red bugs because she wants full body ink. Now I'm not real sure what this is or how it will look, but I know this will make her happy! So, I would greatly appreciate any help that you can give for me to in turn help her out! Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!
Please visit my friends Quest as well!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:13 pm
xD You can also push the edit button up near your avitar if you want to put it on the first post and then submit it as a modified post ^_^" Just to let you know xD  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

ea4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:25 am
bump whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:44 am
Apple Blossom19
xD You can also push the edit button up near your avitar if you want to put it on the first post and then submit it as a modified post ^_^" Just to let you know xD

Lol, thats what I thought I did, but it was dark so I must of hit the wrong key... lol  

luvolife4

luvolife4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:42 am
bumping ...........yeah! heart  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items